Thanks

Exclamation How To Properly Post An AQW Account For Sale/Trade/Purchase | READ BEFORE POSTING!

Since many of you are still creating marketplace threads without the required information, this simple Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Marketplace Guide has been made in order to keep this subsection clean and organized, and also to avoid any future problems to yourself and us. The guidelines included in this thread must be followed by everyone without exception. On a side, but yet important note, all the MPGH Rules can be found here.

What You MUST Include In Your Marketplace Thread:
    • A screenshot of your account profile page, (with its name censored to prevent it from getting spotted by a game Staff member and banned as such).
    • A screenshot of your account's entire inventory, (its weapons, equipment, etc).
    • How much you are looking to sell your account for/What type of account you want to trade your account for/What type of account you are looking to buy.
    • Your contact information, (Skype ID/Facebook ID/etc).

Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Marketplace-Related Frequently Asked Questions:
    • Am I allowed to solely include my account profile page link in my marketplace thread as proof of ownership of it? - No.
    • Can I only show proof that I indeed have the account I am claiming to have to the users interested in it via Skype/Facebook/etc? - No. You must upload all the required account screenshots to an image hosting website such as Gyazo, imgur, Photobucket, Imageshack, and post the link(s) to them in your marketplace thread, or you can alternatively upload them via the forum attachment system, and the current Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Minions will approve them whenever possible.
    • If I am going to only buy an account, do I need to provide anything? - Yes. As aforementioned, you are required to provide your contact information when buying an account.
    • Are there any items/accounts/services which I am forbidden to sell/trade/buy? - Yes, there are. They can all be found here.
    • Can I make multiple threads regarding the same product? - No. However, you can bump your marketplace thread once every 24 hours.
    • I posted my marketplace thread in accordance with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Marketplace Rules & Guidelines, but some people did not. What should I do? - You should report the said people's marketplace threads by using the report button, (), and the current Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Minions will look to deal with them as soon as possible.
    • I have been scammed and I want the user who scammed me to be punished for it.* What should I do? - You should report whoever scammed you here. Also, make sure to check this before doing so. Once you have done so, please make sure tell the current Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Minions about your scam report so they can close the marketplace thread of the user who scammed you while the scam report you made against them is being dealt with.

*If you are going to report someone for scamming, make sure you have indeed been scammed. Do NOT try to use the Scammer Grave section to bash a merchant/trader who you do not like otherwise you will be banned for such an act. Consider this as your first and last warning.

Note that this section is only for selling/trading/buying Adventure Quest (AQW) accounts/services relating to it and nothing else. This being said, if you post any other threads besides Marketplace ones in it, you may be punished for doing so. Thank you for complying with the rules.

- MPGH Staff
    Last edited by Hunter; 08-16-2016 at 08:13 AM.

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

Hunter (04-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    /Updated 08/10/16.