Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Wink Tips And Help For Hacking and Tapping

First of All. This Is My Second Thread, Please Take The time to Read My First Thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/184-combat...ching-lag.html "Tips and Help For Glitching and Lag

1. Some Hacking Tips
    Firstly, Make Sure That You Save Your Hack Somewhere Easy When You First Download It, Because it just makes it easier to Find, If it is a virus and needs to be Deleted. I Recommend Putting it on your Desktop

Lets Say You Are Downloading the "Crosshair + Chams" Hacks By "Formage" (This is just an Example, I'm Not Sure if they Actually work. I'm Not Trying them. Let Me Know if you have them, I'm Actually Very Interested. Thanks.

Anyways, so you've Downloader "Crosshair + Chams" Now Extract the File to Your Desktop. Open the File and run The Hacks, However they May Work. Go into Combat Arms and See If The Hacks Work. Most Hacks Either Use "Insert" Button or NumPad 1,2,3 and So On.

If The Hacks Don't Work, You Should Try Changing The Compatibility Modes For "Engine.exe" And Also for the Hack.

2. Hacking Information
    Hacking is Basically changing The Values of Some Things, Such as Where People Are in the Map (OPK's and Chams, Wallhacks) Or Displays Such as Crosshairs and Text Changers.

Chams.
    Chams Enables You To see Other Players (Enemies and Ally's) Through Walls. You can See them in a Variety Of Different Colours, and Normally there is One Colour Set for Behind Walls and Then In Front of Walls, To Make it Easier To See If they Are In front or Behind.

OPK.
    An OPK Hack enables you to See All of the Enemy Players In front of you. This is not a very Usfull Hack in the Long-Term Because you Will Get Kicked From Lots of Games and You will Probably Get Banned.

3. Information on Tapping
    Tapping is Basically Stopping Your Internet For About 10 Seconds and while Reconnecting, you can Run Around, and Shoot People in the Head. They Will Not Be Moving, and they won't die When You Shoot them, but once you have Reconnected, They Will All Die, And Depending on how many people You Shoot, You can Get Double Kills, Multi Kills, Ultra Kills, Fantastics and Unbelievables

4. Some Tips For Tapping
    When Tapping, Make sure You find a Safe Spot Where You can Hide, and not get killed, because While you are Tapping, The Enemy can Still Come and Kill You, even though you will be frozen.
    When Tapping, Make Sure If You Throw A Grenade, That You Know where it is, and Try not go near it, because When you Re-connect, you can kill yourself LOL.

5. How To Tapp.
    Firstly, Find A Good Hiding Spot, I Only Recommend Tapping For Elimination because It Doesnt really do much for the Other Game Types. Also, you Can't Tapp Fireteam. Quickly Disconnect Your Internet (You Might Have to Pull Out Your Ethernet, Or Turn Off Your Wireless, depending on the Connection Type) Then, Run Around and Fire A Couple Of Rounds In The Enemies Heads, Throw A Grenade into their Base, and Start Running Back To Your Base (This is the Best Way to do it) While You are Running Back Towards Your Base, It Will suddenly Pop Up With "Unbeblievable" Or "Fantastic" Or How Many Kills your Got in one. That Is How You Tapp Have Fun!

6. Tapping Difficulties and Maintenance
    Make Sure that You Only Tapp 2-3 Times in a Game, Because you can get Disconnected from the Server. You Will Have to Close Combat Arms through the Control Panel, Because it will appear to be "Not Responding"

Another Thing - Tapping Is an Obvious Thing, People can Notice it very easily, so this is another reason why you should Only do it Every now and Then.
    Make Sure that You don't Get Kicked because you can Get Reported and Banned As Well

Credits To Stumpy, My Little Partner in Crime . Make Sure You Press That Thanks Button! Also, Give Me a Post or P.M For Any Requests To Any Guides That You Would Like Me To Make. Thanks Again Fellow MPGH'ers.
    Last edited by Trunky; 08-17-2009 at 05:45 AM. Reason: no link

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

-James (08-18-2009),-Reck (08-18-2009),Alby-kun (12-03-2009),Khahnlehuu (08-17-2009),t-bomb (08-17-2009),the_sex_bomb (08-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Dude Well Done
    I Think Your Guides Are Freaking Awesome. I Love The Other One as well. It Helped me Quite a Bit, But I'm sure It Would help People Who are just Starting To Glitch and Hack, a Good Outline of what they need to do
    cheers and Thanks Again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to the_sex_bomb For This Useful Post:

Trunky (08-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    LOL Thanks You Really Love My Threads
    Once Again, Just wondering If Anyone has any ideas of what I Should do for my Next Guide on Combat Arms?
    I was thinking maybe Strategies of the game - Small Maps & Big Maps
    Does That Sound Good?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

the_sex_bomb (08-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Yeah That Sounds Great I Would Defs Read Dat
    I'm sure that it will help me and all the other people just starting who want to know a bit of Strategy to combat arms

8. The Following User Says Thank You to the_sex_bomb For This Useful Post:

Trunky (08-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Sometimes I wonder how you do it sooo fast... :0 *stares at Trunky for the rest of his life*
    Oh and some times when I tap it says some thing like this : You're client is running on another server or something...Any idea how to fix? I used E-Tap lol
    Last edited by Richo; 08-17-2009 at 06:02 AM.
    No sig ): QQ

DONT PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
    Trusting Reverse Psychology

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Good thred, good gude, wrong section.

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Lol matty stop fucking taking all my ideas
    i was gonna do tapping thread,
    lagg thread
    comp saver thread
    big map and small map hint threads: )

12. The Following User Says Thank You to -James For This Useful Post:

Trunky (08-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Yeah :P
    Wait Poif Why is this in the wrong Thread?

Please Take the Time To Read This guide, and please take the time to read my other one aswell
    take a look at my sig :P
    Last edited by Trunky; 08-17-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Adding

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
    Yeah :P
    Wait Poif Why is this in the wrong Thread?

Please Take the Time To Read This guide, and please take the time to read my other one aswell
    take a look at my sig :P
    Yours and stumpys threads are great!
    The reson it's in the wrong thred is because this a hacking thred and it's in a glitching section. But who cares really...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Poif For This Useful Post:

Trunky (08-18-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Oh Thanks Man. thats nice
    and yeah its coz theres no General Section lol
    we figured we'd put it here
    meh...

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    meh indeed
    glad you liked the guides mate

in your closet with... THE CREEPY MONKEY!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    nice tips verry good keep it up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Why Thankyou
    Make Sure You Take a Look At Stumpy's guides as well.
    Also, do you have any ideas of what kind of guide I should do next?