Thread: RIP Syria

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Thats what I said??
    I don't think they will lose a lot of people or souls in this upcoming war duo to the fact that they are going to use the Airforce and the Navy, the only possible way to lose US soldiers is by not destroying all of the Syrian Anti-Aircrafts radars and stations.

And about your avatar; You should compare the financial status of your country today and the status when Morsi was in rule, and just last night the Saudi minister said that Egypt should stop asking for help because we are sick of it, we gave them money but they want more. seems US isn't the only broken country.
    That can't happen :@ , Because we didn't request any money they all came to us without the request ... we're not like morsi going to china to get money and going to russia to get money , they come to us.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

That can't happen :@ , Because we didn't request any money they all came to us without the request ... we're not like morsi going to china to get money and going to russia to get money , they come to us.
    How ignorant! The Minister said that by himself and now a nobody who lives in Egypt is saying something otherwise.... hmmm who should I believe?

Morsi had shared and cooperative projects and plans with China and Russia to make Egypt a better place and once he got removed from the rule all of these projects were canceled, why would they cancel such projects if they really want the good for Egypt? fucking retard I swear to god! no brain at all.

Just face it, Egypt is a shit hole right now, there is no tourism, no productions, and most of the population are starving and barely getting enough money to feed their families, Turkey used to be in such a hole but when the Muslim brotherhoods aka terrorists took over control they fixed the country and turned it upside down, now see their economy and their infrastructure .
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-04-2013 at 01:03 PM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    How ignorant! The Minister said that by himself and now a nobody who lives in Egypt is saying something otherwise.... hmmm who should I believe?
    You shouldn't be believing him because "we didn't request any money" , you can also tell me what is the source of this.

Morsi had shared and cooperative projects and plans with China and Russia to make Egypt a better place and once he got removed from the rule all of these projects were canceled, why would they cancel such projects if they really want the good for Egypt? fucking retard I swear to god! no brain at all.
    He went to request money , not for fucking projects this projects can be done in his mother's house.

Just face it, Egypt is a shit hole right now, there is no tourism, no productions, and most of the population are starving and barely getting enough money to feed their families, Turkey used to be in such a hole but when the Muslim brotherhoods aka terrorists took over control they fixed the country and turned it upside down, now see their economy and their infrastructure .
    No you should face it , Egypt is a good place now , there is tourism , there is no productions (almost no), I have a family and I'm in Egypt and we get enough money and my dad get over 8k per month , Muslim brotherhoods didn't fix turkey because the fact turkey wasn't having any problems aka no target on it but Egypt was targeted.

And by the way yeah morsi made the country more powerful and better and the proof is when he got the president after like 2 months the Egyptians army went back from the 10th rank to the 14th rank and the dollar was getting higher compared to the LE but now the dollar is getting lower and it is lowed to ( I think ) 7.3 L.E

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You seem to know everything about your old president, like what he was doing and when and to whom he requested money from... are you a spy or something to know all of that just like that?

You have never heard about the Cement factory that was going to be established in Egypt by the help of China, and that factory would be the biggest cement factory in the world, do you know that Morsi in 1 year he had enough wheat thats enough to feed whole Africa and Egypt for a whole year... once again Morsi had enemies even in the election period and imagine if the Ahmad Shafeeq was elected as a president, that scumbag who stole all of the airport money which is considered one of the shittiest airports in the world, he would have stolen the whole countries money.
    I really want to see whats going to happen to CC , military coupe won't last long just trust me on that.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    You seem to know everything about your old president, like what he was doing and when and to whom he requested money from... are you a spy or something to know all of that just like that?
    Because I live in Egypt and I know what he do?!!

You have never heard about the Cement factory that was going to be established in Egypt by the help of China, and that factory would be the biggest cement factory in the world, do you know that Morsi in 1 year he had enough wheat thats enough to feed whole Africa and Egypt for a whole year... once again Morsi had enemies even in the election period and imagine if the Ahmad Shafeeq was elected as a president, that scumbag who stole all of the airport money which is considered one of the shittiest airports in the world, he would have stolen the whole countries money.
    I really want to see whats going to happen to CC , military coupe won't last long just trust me on that.
    Yeah yeah he had enough wheat that is enough for whole Africa and the proof that we was looking for wheat which wasn't enough .. True story. _Q_Q_
    Yeah , Morsi had enemies from whole people and the proof that the guy who said the elections result put in it 2 million fake votes ... true story.
    Exactly , the military coup which doesn't exist won't last long . Believe me.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Because I live in Egypt and I know what he do?!!
    Thats stupid.

Yeah yeah he had enough wheat that is enough for whole Africa and the proof that we was looking for wheat which wasn't enough .. True story. _Q_Q_
    Yeah , Morsi had enemies from whole people and the proof that the guy who said the elections result put in it 2 million fake votes ... true story.
    Exactly , the military coup which doesn't exist won't last long . Believe me.
    More stupid words right there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Someday when Israel doesn't exist anymore you won't go to wars anymore. patience my friend.
    If you guys weren't doing such as a shitty job at blowing up Israel I wouldn't have to worry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

If you guys weren't doing such as a shitty job at blowing up Israel I wouldn't have to worry.
    And If Israel wouldn't exist you wouldn't have to worry.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234