Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Exclamation Am I banned from all of my steam games?

Hello MPGH,

Well I admit I did edit my MW3 stats because I didn't want to start over again :/ sadly I got a VAC ban and I will have to face the consequences
    All I want to know is am I banned from all of my games I was going to buy Counter-Strike: Source next week to play with friends I will I have to make a new account or can continue to use my banned account with all of my games that I downloaded.

Thanks MPGH

Hello there,This message indicates that your account has been banned by the Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) system for cheating. There are several important considerations for VAC-banned accounts.Regardless of who was using your account at the time it was banned, the use and security of your Steam account is your responsibility.Steam Support will not disclose the cheats that were detected running on your system or the date and time the infraction took place. Any requests for this information will be ignored.
    VAC may not ban you immediately - the cheating violation may have occurred days or even weeks before the ban is apparent on your account.Your account may still be used to play single-player games or to connect to non-secure game servers and for games played over a LAN. To find non-secure servers, please change your filter settings in the server browser list to show servers which are not VAC-secured (from the Steam main menu go to the View option, select Servers and then select "Not secure" in the Anti-Cheat drop-down.NOTE: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 does not have non-secure servers.Steam Support will not release your CD Key(s) to be used on other accounts. Do not register retail products or purchase new Steam subscriptions on a VAC banned account.
    If you choose to purchase a new copy of the game, please register it or install it under a newly-created Steam account. Prior to installing, remove all cheats from your system - if you do not know how or where the cheats were installed, you may want to consider reformatting your hard drive(s) and starting over with a fresh installation of your operating system

Upon receiving a VAC ban for either will be removed except any items that have been purchased.
    Last edited by Kenshin13; 09-03-2013 at 10:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    No, you'll only be banned from the game you have the VAC ban from.

//Solved & Closed