Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    Oh well wouldn't like tobepart of i guess Russia and China are way more powerful than the US i'd be scared if i lived in the US
    Well russia isn't exactly as strong as the US, they were stronger in the USSR though.

If you knew anything about China, you'd know that strength is really not what the chinese people are about. I doubt they'd go to war with the US outside of extreme circumstances.

Yeah they r in debt n shiz, perhaps a better option wouldbe russia and china get the arabs to supply oil nstuff to them and we provide ore from aus and russia provides military china industry BAM! No 1 civilisation

?_? Debt?

Sorry debt doesn't really mean much if there isn't anyone to "collect", or in this case if the collectors fortune would be because of your continued debt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Well russia isn't exactly as strong as the US, they were stronger in the USSR though.

If you knew anything about China, you'd know that strength is really not what the chinese people are about. I doubt they'd go to war with the US outside of extreme circumstances.

?_? Debt?

Sorry debt doesn't really mean much if there isn't anyone to "collect", or in this case if the collectors fortune would be because of your continued debt.

Debt Matters, Well not on a Large Scale as who is going to put a gun to Barracks head and be like we be Debt Collectors we want our payments. But yeah Now that you come to think of it America really sucks, on a comparative scale to Australia or New Zealand or countries similar.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    That's Horrible!
    Hopefully the Hooning Party gets in lol, Or the Weed one Will be funny.
    Why is that horrible?
    ​If there were actually armed Security Officers on duty, I'm rather sure 95% of School Massacres could be stopped.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Why is that horrible?
    ​If there were actually armed Security Officers on duty, I'm rather sure 95% of School Massacres could be stopped.
    Horrible the fact they didn't decide to arm security guards with weapons,
    Also most massacres are with ar15 assault rifles. Guards would probs be equiped with 9mm glocks, will they be able to stop a person even though the dude who is doing the masacre would most likely target their school guard first?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Horrible the fact they didn't decide to arm security guards with weapons,
    Also most massacres are with ar15 assault rifles. Guards would probs be equiped with 9mm glocks, will they be able to stop a person even though the dude who is doing the masacre would most likely target their school guard first?
    It doesn't really matter what he's armed with, one person can't handle multiple targets. You shoot at one, and you'll get a full mag of hollowpoints in your skull from the other.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to ask. We are already allies with almost every global power on an economical and trade level. We don't want to follow anyone too closely, especially when conflict is concerned. Our international military might is average (really good considering how small we are, but still not very effective on a global scale), our defence equipment is embarrassing with less than half our naval equipment operational at any given time. Our military strengths are our air force, and SAS/Commando units. Our role in global conflict is and always should be peacekeeping. We aren't equipped enough to be aggressors.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to ask. We are already allies with almost every global power on an economical and trade level. We don't want to follow anyone too closely, especially when conflict is concerned. Our international military might is average (really good considering how small we are, but still not very effective on a global scale), our defence equipment is embarrassing with less than half our naval equipment operational at any given time. Our military strengths are our air force, and SAS/Commando units. Our role in global conflict is and always should be peacekeeping. We aren't equipped enough to be aggressors.

True Dat, Yeah I guess i'm just wanting to become an Aggressor, but that's like a bad thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    @KarmaKills

If Australia legalizes guns in Australia and furthermore in schools, I'll personally kill the prime minister.
    Guns are already legal in Australia, when I lived there I owned a few.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post
    Guns are already legal in Australia, when I lived there I owned a few.
    Depends on what category firearm. Anything in Cat C and up is heavily regulated and only applies to occupational firearms and sports shooting. Basically only rimfire rifles and break-action shotties are "legal" to the general public, with centrefire rifles requiring a "Genuine Need". Everything else is prohibited and only granted via occupation.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Australian S.A.S are among the best in the world. The only thing that make's America's army so beast is the ridiculous amount of money that goes into Weapon's Research.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/RChayne.jpg[/IMG]

If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    Australian S.A.S are among the best in the world. The only thing that make's America's army so beast is the ridiculous amount of money that goes into Weapon's Research.
    Yeah True that, but power in numbers, even though we have a good S.A.S We are only good for as long as the lifetime of highly skilled naturally talented Australian Humans are around to join the S.A.S and keep our standard high. You can be the most skilled warrior but die of exhaustion when getting attacked by 100 men, facts are that many other countries could invade us easily, cause some havoc and probs idk take control of our mining industry's or whatever of course Europe and america would be like holy shit. But imagine if Russia China Indonesia Arabia Japan etc, attacked Australia and the diplomacy with all the other countries would change

would america really risk everything to help us out if it costed them the risk of them to have repercussions of war?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Man we only need 4 allies.
    Great Britain, Japan, Germany and Canada.
    Australia is alright but we really don't need to be a ally of them since they are pretty much the greatest ally of GB.
    What do we know about GB and Japan is they both fucked China in the past.
    Japan conquered most of Japan (Other then the Muslims) and Great Britain fucked with them to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    New perspective aside from government I'd say America wins better landscape and better history
    MPGH Veteran

Thanks
    Australia is America's puppet, Everything about Australia is good except the government...
    and the Wogs
    and
    Lebo's
    and
    Bogans

Australia is behind in times, we're like in the middle of a third world country and a first world country when it comes to technology and shit. then again, it's still a young country... with the some of the shittest laws in the world
    Last edited by HalfBajan; 09-29-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I'm a veteran of the United States Air Force and the base that I was stationed at before I separated (Luke AFB, Phoenix AZ) received the new multi-role fighter the F35. We were training pilots from New Zealand and Australia and they both seemed like pretty cool people. Though there is not a single country on this planet that can compare to our air superiority, these guys were pretty talented pilots and just all around cool people. I'd very much like to see the alliance between Australia and the US strengthen in the future.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast