Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    By what the Quran puts forth, you must kill in the name of Allah to enter the eternal paradise.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    By what the Quran puts forth, you must kill in the name of Allah to enter the eternal paradise.
    If you were killed defending yourself ,your family, your money you will go to heaven but that doesn't mean you must die like that to go to heaven and nothing in Quran mentions that you must kill in the name of Allah to enter the eternal paradise .

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

If you were killed defending yourself ,your family, your money you will go to heaven but that doesn't mean you must die like that to go to heaven and nothing in Quran mentions that you must kill in the name of Allah to enter the eternal paradise .
    The Quran:
    Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
    but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

That's about 1/100th of the calls to violence in the Quran.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The Quran:
    Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
    but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."
    That's about 1/100th of the calls to violence in the Quran.
    Want to see these in Arabic but don't know what these numbers mean, i want the surah's name so i can find it

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Nothing is even mentioned like that in Qur'an , pleas read it and don't QQ like Empire .
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

Want to see these in Arabic but don't know what these numbers mean, i want the surah's name so i can find it

Cut the first 2 numbers like this : the surah number is 8 and the ayah is 15
    quran.com/8/15

Okay , lemme explain the verses you put because I know you c&p.

Thanks
    Muslims are terrorists
    Islam is copying of Christianity
    Muhammad was a pedo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Muslims are terrorists
    Islam is copying of Christianity
    Muhammad was a pedo
    Muslims are not terrorists.
    Islam is not a copy if christianity if you read even anyone of them.
    Muhammad wasn't a pedophile , I proved it in the religion section in debate fort.

Thanks
    watch fahrenheit 911
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

Muhammad wasn't a pedophile , I proved it in the religion section in debate fort.
    Why are you so butthurt whenever we talk about islam? just stfu and stop trying to convert people and stop trying to show that islam is the best religion because it aint and there is no best religion and most of people here are atheist

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    The Quran:
    Qur'an (2:190-193) - "Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors. And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors."
    Fight those who fight you and kill them (those who fight you) where ever you see them and if they cease all is merciful and forgiving ... got it? not hate

Qur'an (2:240 - 244) - "And those who are taken in death among you and leave wives behind - for their wives is a bequest: maintenance for one year without turning [them] out. But if they leave [of their own accord], then there is no blame upon you for what they do with themselves in an acceptable way. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. And for divorced women is a provision according to what is acceptable - a duty upon the righteous. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you might use reason. Have you not considered those who left their homes in many thousands, fearing death? Allah said to them, "Die"; then He restored them to life. And Allah is full of bounty to the people, but most of the people do not show gratitude. And fight in the cause of Allah and know that Allah is Hearing and Knowing."
    Full verses , If you have a bone and the first dog did hold it but he didn't eat it and then the second dog ate it , If It was recorded like a video do not cut it to make "the first dog ate it" , and by the way do you know fight in the cause of allah means ? I'm sure you don't know , now go look up for an Islamic book to know what It means before acting like an idiot.

Qur'an (2:215 - 216) - "They ask you, [O Muhammad], what they should spend. Say, "Whatever you spend of good is [to be] for parents and relatives and orphans and the needy and the traveler. And whatever you do of good - indeed, Allah is Knowing of it." Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not."

Pretty clear thou , how would they talk to the prophet when he is dead ? because it wasn't about that it was talking about the Mecca's people who fight the muslims.

Have nothing to do with terrorism ! If you have a dog and he did bite you you will punish him , right ? the dog don't have any brain but you do , what about if you disbelieved in Allah and you have a brain like all animals are obeying him ? you should be punished .

Please post the full verses and do not hate :
    Qur'an (3:151) - "We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers."

Has nothing to do with terrorism, It is talking about the wrongdoers and they don't obey allah because they do the wrong things every time and they do not learn from it , by the way do you need to disbelieve the truth and then go to paradise ? fucking retard.

Again and again fight in the way of allah doesn't mean war only it has many meanings ... and again it is talking about the first one it is talking about those who fight you.

Again here is the point of the cause/way of Allah and please post the full verses do not c&p or cut.

Qur'an (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah , and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak."
    who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut , does this means they do wars with us ? and here is something that explains it :

Qur'an (16:125) - "Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided."
    This means invite them in the way of allah ! does this means fight them and invite them ? how come and it is even explained.

Please learn to read what this means .

Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper."

Please please please please fucking copy the whole verses :

Qur'an (4:89 - 95) : "They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper. Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them. You will find others who wish to obtain security from you and [to] obtain security from their people. Every time they are returned to [the influence of] disbelief, they fall back into it. So if they do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. And those - We have made for you against them a clear authorization. And never is it for a believer to kill a believer except by mistake. And whoever kills a believer by mistake - then the freeing of a believing slave and a compensation payment presented to the deceased's family [is required] unless they give [up their right as] charity. But if the deceased was from a people at war with you and he was a believer - then [only] the freeing of a believing slave; and if he was from a people with whom you have a treaty - then a compensation payment presented to his family and the freeing of a believing slave. And whoever does not find [one or cannot afford to buy one] - then [instead], a fast for two months consecutively, [seeking] acceptance of repentance from Allah . And Allah is ever Knowing and Wise. But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment. O you who have believed, when you go forth [to fight] in the cause of Allah , investigate; and do not say to one who gives you [a greeting of] peace "You are not a believer," aspiring for the goods of worldly life; for with Allah are many acquisitions. You [yourselves] were like that before; then Allah conferred His favor upon you, so investigate. Indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted. Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees. And to both Allah has promised the best [reward]. But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward -"

Whole verses and do not cut it :
    Qur'an (4:101 - 107) - "And when you travel throughout the land, there is no blame upon you for shortening the prayer, [especially] if you fear that those who disbelieve may disrupt [or attack] you. Indeed, the disbelievers are ever to you a clear enemy. And when you are among them and lead them in prayer, let a group of them stand [in prayer] with you and let them carry their arms. And when they have prostrated, let them be [in position] behind you and have the other group come forward which has not [yet] prayed and let them pray with you, taking precaution and carrying their arms. Those who disbelieve wish that you would neglect your weapons and your baggage so they could come down upon you in one [single] attack. But there is no blame upon you, if you are troubled by rain or are ill, for putting down your arms, but take precaution. Indeed, Allah has prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment. And when you have completed the prayer, remember Allah standing, sitting, or [lying] on your sides. But when you become secure, re-establish [regular] prayer. Indeed, prayer has been decreed upon the believers a decree of specified times. And do not weaken in pursuit of the enemy. If you should be suffering - so are they suffering as you are suffering, but you expect from Allah that which they expect not. And Allah is ever Knowing and Wise. Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth so you may judge between the people by that which Allah has shown you. And do not be for the deceitful an advocate. And seek forgiveness of Allah . Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful. And do not argue on behalf of those who deceive themselves. Indeed, Allah loves not one who is a habitually sinful deceiver."

The whole verses man please do not cut you're an idiot now :

Qur'an (5:30 - 36) - "And his soul permitted to him the murder of his brother, so he killed him and became among the losers. Then Allah sent a crow searching in the ground to show him how to hide the disgrace of his brother. He said, "O woe to me! Have I failed to be like this crow and hide the body of my brother?" And he became of the regretful. Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors. Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment, Except for those who return [repenting] before you apprehend them. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. O you who have believed, fear Allah and seek the means [of nearness] to Him and strive in His cause that you may succeed. Indeed, those who disbelieve - if they should have all that is in the earth and the like of it with it by which to ransom themselves from the punishment of the Day of Resurrection, it will not be accepted from them, and for them is a painful punishment"
    Also , indeed I do not see any thing in the verses , those who fight Allah and his prophet should be killed or whatever.

I am just done from your ignorance , I am not going to put the full verses any more because you hate and you don't look up for truth if you do then go look up for the whole verses but ummm lemme learn you not to be ignorant :
    Qur'an (8:12) - "[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.""
    Strange how you cut all these things and say it is one verses all of the you the reasons why the bible was distorted because of your ignorance.

The last one has no violence and neither was all ones , great collection Mr.Idiot I'm just wondering if your 1/100 violence verses from the Qur'an makes you an idiot and isn't violence how about the others?

please copy and paste the full verses or gtfo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega+ View Post

Why are you so butthurt whenever we talk about islam? just stfu and stop trying to convert people and stop trying to show that islam is the best religion because it aint and there is no best religion and most of people here are atheist
    Wait , lemme read it again :
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Was I butthurt ? No.
    Did I tell anyone to convert ? No.
    Did I say the truth ? Yes.

Not my problem if you see anything another and religions aren't best because it isn't a football game in the internet to play , it is a life and how you work on your life to get the best at the end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Quick I need some interesting facts about religion (all) and terrorism.

Since this fourm is full of atheist, im sure you guys have a handful of interesting facts.

Please share. Quick. I need it for class in less than an hour.
    The word terrorisim came from biblical terms

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    if quran was like wikipedia i would fuckin change it every minute
    and call it The Holy Snackbar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    I hate these threads
    yoyoyo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast