Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Static Anti-Aim done in GMod.

www . youtube . com / watch?v=wngYlLxQODU&feature=youtu.be (can't post links, main account is banned.)

So yeah, I did Static AA in GMod, your viewangles never change (though because of the limited pitch I can only hit people that are at the same height as me.)

All I did was save my angle via CalcView and set it while I was in attack, the problem there was that I had the correct angles set but I was shooting backward, so I simply took my yaw and added 180 to it. If you have the mental intelligence to do this, you too can have static AA. I'm not planning to use this in HvH, but I will for showcase purposes.

The reason I'm looking backward in this video is because I had to add 180 to my yaw, so it makes me look backward but in reality I'm shooting forward.

Off topic: Staff disrespect is a gay reason to ban someone, staff aren't fucking special and the autistic administrative team at this website obviously thinks they're something. The staff on this site are retarded as fuck, I can't even contemplate how these people got staff without even a basic understanding of games/cheating/anti-cheats.

-Daz
    Last edited by YouDontKnowMeLikeReally; 09-05-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YouDontKnowMeLikeReally View Post
    Off topic: Staff disrespect is a gay reason to ban someone, staff aren't fucking special and the autistic administrative team at this website obviously thinks they're something. The staff on this site are retarded as fuck, I can't even contemplate how these people got staff without even a basic understanding of games/cheating/anti-cheats.

-Daz
    Haha I cant agree more.

OT Thats pretty smart and just gave me a good idea to do something >.< thanks.

Thanks
    Is this Daz?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsocks View Post
    Is this Daz?
    No, I simply added "-Daz" to the end for no reason, I'm seeking public attention because my rep is worse than Dazs...Yes I'm fucking Daz...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YouDontKnowMeLikeReally View Post
    Well, I can shed a little bit of light on that, to maintain a website you don't really have to do the actual hacking.
    Their job here is to overwatch what goes on on this forum, what files pass through and the like.

All in all, it's about running the page, not hacking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Some of the staff here are a lot like Antipathy, they don't know anything about coding but they provide help to everyone and keep things on topic; without them the website wouldn't be able to function. I also assume they don't get paid for what they do even though it's a lot of work, so the least you should do is treat them with respect.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Well, I can shed a little bit of light on that, to maintain a website you don't really have to do the actual hacking.
    Their job here is to overwatch what goes on on this forum, what files pass through and the like.

All in all, it's about running the page, not hacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheon View Post
    Some of the staff here are a lot like Antipathy, they don't know anything about coding but they provide help to everyone and keep things on topic; without them the website wouldn't be able to function. I also assume they don't get paid for what they do even though it's a lot of work, so the least you should do is treat them with respect.
    so they do the job that a literal bot could do, yet think that they deserve respect than the people who know way more about the subject /that their website is based on/
    thats smart
    jk its not
    this site is shit and gets hacked twice a month
    what a fuckin joke

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by notanimedad View Post
    so they do the job that a literal bot could do, yet think that they deserve respect than the people who know way more about the subject /that their website is based on/
    thats smart
    jk its not
    this site is shit and gets hacked twice a month
    what a fuckin joke
    Overlooking how angry all the pre-teens are in this section, having a bot doing overlooks ain't that smart.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Overlooking how angry all the pre-teens are in this section, having a bot doing overlooks ain't that smart.
    insulting people does not a compelling statement make

Thanks
    True skill at coding.
    Code:
    ucmd:SetViewAngles( Angle(-ang.p + 900, ang.y + 180, 0) )

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niller303 View Post
    True skill at coding.
    Code:
    ucmd:SetViewAngles( Angle(-ang.p + 900, ang.y + 180, 0) )
    That couldn't have been more wrong, nice try though, you Danish children sure are dumb.

Thanks
    What? do you want me to post an aimbot with it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niller303 View Post
    What? do you want me to post an aimbot with it?
    No, I already have one, I don't want your skid shit.

Thanks
    Children, children, please get your panties out of a twist, you're scaring away people who would actually give a shit about the original topic.

Thanks
    You already got an aimbot? I think you mean that you already copypasted tyler wearings "hake" aimbot. And why do you keep writing that im a child? Its like you have no better argument against me being right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast