Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Do you accept paypal?

Thanks
    Shotty this deal, I'm getting 60k NX today after school!

Willing to go first as well.

Thanks
    I thought u were going to buy my GOA ACCOUNT bro lol haha and u have a 2 star with those perms. interseting ,,,,,,

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edwardjiang View Post

since its 60k nx I think u guys should this deal half / half like half info half nx codes which is 30k nx because 60k nx is 60$ and u know its just to fair just incase or just use a OMM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You wanna sell me the GOA? add me on skype then x)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by you5576 View Post
    If i get together $60 in karma koins tomorrow would you be willing to sell it?
    Ofcourse I would o.O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Only if an OMM is not online bro!! I'll be online the same time you told me to

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr8ive View Post

Only if an OMM is not online bro!! I'll be online the same time you told me to
    Scratch that, could it wait for one more day? Family problems at the moment. I have the cash but haven't had the time to go buy the cards

Thanks
    This guy is a scammer. I gave him the codes and he logged off. No answer or anything. Do NOT deal with him.

Want more of a reason why I'm so frustrated? He was an honest guy. I trusted him.

The $60 was my paycheck from last week. The reason I delayed the trade was because of a family emergency: My grandma fell down the stairwell and I had to visit her at hospital. It really is saddening that people like him exist, especially when they appear to be legitimate traders, but do a runner.

I'd like to inform you that my girlfriend would be wondering what happened to my paycheck, because I had promised her a gift for her birthday tomorrow. Once I tell her, she'll know something went amiss. Her uncle is Senior Sergeant Cao, in charge of the Rosehill LAC. If you like this to be resolved without mediation or the involvement of police, I kindly request, for the third time, to exchange info. Else, you may be extradited to Australia and be indicted for High Tech Crime (Fraud) and Scamming with the malintent of causing personal grief to a third person and personal gain.

Your IP Address is 168.62.23.92:40031

I look forward to your response.
    Last edited by edwardjiang; 09-12-2013 at 03:46 AM.

Thanks
    This guy is a scammer. I gave him the codes and he logged off. No answer or anything. Do NOT deal with him.

Want more of a reason why I'm so frustrated? He was an honest guy. I trusted him.

The $60 was my paycheck from last week. The reason I delayed the trade was because of a family emergency: My grandma fell down the stairwell and I had to visit her at hospital. It really is saddening that people like him exist, especially when they appear to be legitimate traders, but do a runner.

I'd like to inform you that my girlfriend would be wondering what happened to my paycheck, because I had promised her a gift for her birthday tomorrow. Once I tell her, she'll know something went amiss. Her uncle is Senior Sergeant Cao, in charge of the Rosehill LAC. If you like this to be resolved without mediation or the involvement of police, I kindly request, for the third time, to exchange info. Else, you may be extradited to Australia and be indicted for High Tech Crime (Fraud) and Scamming with the malintent of causing personal grief to a third person and personal gain.

Lol so many things wrong with this pointless post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy! View Post
    Lol so many things wrong with this pointless post
    Mate, this was pretty personal to me, seeing as I had so many things happening with my life at that time. So don't dismiss my post as 'pointless'. If you were in my shoes, you would feel the same way, warranting a personal vendetta against him as well.

Thanks

Explain the "NX Generator" link then because I'm 99% sure that is a keylogger/RAT....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbiting View Post
    Explain the "NX Generator" link then because I'm 99% sure that is a keylogger/RAT....
    It's a MindDistortion thing.

Thanks
    i will give you 80nx just need to buy psc when i get out of work. with midleman

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezionised View Post
    i will give you 80nx just need to buy psc when i get out of work. with midleman
    Don't trade with this guy. As soon as you give him what he wants, he deletes you and goes off.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast