Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

[Review] Read My Process Paper

I just half-ass wrote my process paper on how to do a premo. For you all who don't know a premo is a trick on a skateboard. Want more info? Read my damn paper.
    The Premo
    To watch someone skate can be compared to art. One must master many different tricks and know how to set up yourself. If you truly love the sport then you can watch for hours. Even if you don’t really enjoy it, the things that can be done are amazing. A great example is Rodney Mullen when he does premos. He invented this trick just doing what he thought would impress others, not thinking that it would become anything. Now the premo is a very well know trick throughout the skateboarding community.
    If you’re into flat ground/street skating, then you should know about the premo. If you do know about it, then I’m sure that you either know how to preform it or have attempted it before. Though before doing a premo, you need to make sure that you have the correct items and technique. A professional grade board is a must have for its durability and shape. If you get a low grade board it is most likely going to break and the extremely flap surface makes it hard to balance on the board. A professional board like Element, Plan B, Almost, Girl, Toy Machine, and Alien Workshop are all brands that you may want to consider. The deck should be complete with grip tape, trucks, wheels, bearings, and the hardware which includes nuts, bolts, and screws. Not only will you need a complete, professional grade skateboard, but you will also need to have a proper pair of shoes. The shoes you buy will allow you to have the grip needed to stay on top of the board. Shoes such as Lakai, Globe, Emerica, Circa, or Vans will all provide this needed grip.
    Before you attempt a premo, you want to know how to place your feet on the board. Place the board, wheels down on the floor, and locate the four screw tops on each side of the board. You are going to want to place your feet on top of these screws. Make sure they are evenly placed so all four screws are covered by your feet. Your feet need to be straight and toes hanging just barley off the side of the board. Making sure that your footing is even on both sides is key to completing the trick and not falling.
    If you are not sure that you can keep balance on the side of the board, then you can practice placing the board on its side and getting on top of it. This will ensure that you can keep yourself up and not fall. After you are comfortable with your balance and foot placement, you can proceed on to the next step. Your feet should still be over the screws and toes slightly hanging off the edge. You will want to slightly bend your knees, so that when you look down they should be level with your toes. Once your knees are slightly bent, you want to put pressure down towards your feet and push forward. While you are pushing you want to do a small hop so that the board doesn’t hit your heels and you fall on your butt. Once the board is on its side you won’t want it to go any further so you will put all your weight down towards your feet. This will stop the board and your feet should catch at the wheels, stopping you in place. Congrats! You have now successfully completed a premo.
    If you are still finding it hard to flip the board just enough to have it stand on your side, just practice. You will eventually figure out just how much pressure you need to use and how hard you should push forward. It’s like what everyone says, practice makes perfect.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I rarely skate now. I don't go outside anymore.

Thanks
    I read over this and it could use some structure. You end your sentences abruptly and your transitional sentences aren't very good, I'm focus on those 2 points first.