Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chix-sux-dix View Post
    Naruto isn't directly a Senju. He's an Uzumaki. In fact i'm not sure if they're even that closely related. Hashirama SENJU married Mito UZUMAKI. So.. continuing down that path [Mito's daughter/ Kushina's mother (50% Senju), then Kushina(25% Senju)] Naruto would have less than 15% of Senju in him. And even less than 5% Uchiha, so him obtaining the Sharingan is out of the question.
    Well also if he did, then the author would just have no integrity at all.

There wouldn't be a point to naruto learning the sharingan though, naruto can't use genjutsu.

:/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empiren View Post
    Well also if he did, then the author would just have no integrity at all.

There wouldn't be a point to naruto learning the sharingan though, naruto can't use genjutsu.

Ok well screw the sharingun. Maybe he will learn the Rinningan.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wait, is this the fucking adam and eve story..... What the fuck! Lazy x100
    Oh god, now you're spewing cancer on 2 accounts...

Anyways, next time you try and insult something (which will probably be within 30 seconds of me posting this, knowing you) at least TRY to do some research. It's based of an ancient Japanese myth (like 75% of the show), the Bible ripped this story off (like it did with 90% of it's content). So no, it isn't based off of the Adam and Eve story, it's based off of the story that was based off of. And if you don't like a show that takes from Japanese myths, you're watching the wrong show. All of Naruto has been based on Japanese myths, since day 1.

The 9 tails, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanami, Izanagi, Susano'o, etc. etc.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 09-12-2013 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Oh god, now you're spewing cancer on 2 accounts...

Anyways, next time you try and insult something (which will probably be within 30 seconds of me posting this, knowing you) at least TRY to do some research. It's based of an ancient Japanese myth (like 75% of the show), the Bible ripped this story off (like it did with 90% of it's content). So no, it isn't based off of the Adam and Eve story, it's based off of the story that was based off of. And if you don't like a show that takes from Japanese myths, you're watching the wrong show. All of Naruto has been based on Japanese myths, since day 1.

The 9 tails, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanami, Izanagi, Susano'o, etc. etc.
    Oh man.....

you are arguing that the bible would rip off a japanese myth......why. Why would you even try that?
    1. The jews had no relation whatsoever to the japanese people, nor could they have "ripped off" the myth of the "cursed fruit" from them. I'd guess that jewish scripture probably outdates the japanese one, but either way they'd never have contact with each other.
    2. What story are you talking about? Please enlighten me.

I have no problem with it taking from japanese myths, its just when its cliche as all fuck, it kind of spells out "i'm lazy" for the writing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Ok well screw the sharingun. Maybe he will learn the Rinningan.
    Another eye technique, same problem. Naruto can't use genjutsu and he wouldn't be able to posses that without some absurd transplant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Another eye technique, same problem. Naruto can't use genjutsu and he wouldn't be able to posses that without some absurd transplant.
    Since when was the rinnegan a genjutsu. If the eyes were made by the chakra of the 6 paths splitting into senju and uchiha. So if naruto were to gain the power of the sage then wouldnt he maybe get the eyes?
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Rinnegan isn't used for genjutsu.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post

Rinnegan isn't used for genjutsu.

you get the point, eye techniques, not naruto's thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

you get the point, eye techniques, not naruto's thing.
    I understand. But I do agree with you on one thing. The only way see Naruto obtaining a rinnegan is through transplant.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh man.....

you are arguing that the bible would rip off a japanese myth......why. Why would you even try that?
    1. The jews had no relation whatsoever to the japanese people, nor could they have "ripped off" the myth of the "cursed fruit" from them. I'd guess that jewish scripture probably outdates the japanese one, but either way they'd never have contact with each other.
    2. What story are you talking about? Please enlighten me.

I have no problem with it taking from japanese myths, its just when its cliche as all fuck, it kind of spells out "i'm lazy" for the writing.
    75% of the bible comes from the Pagans, it's not really hard to think that they stole this from Japanese mythology. Especially since the Japanese version came out first.

Mount Fuji is considered the "Axis Mundi" (bridge between Earth and the Heavens), which is also where the "world tree" or "tree of life" is. Saying it was ripped directly off was wrong, but the Bible has taken from so many other places for so much of it's content, it's not really saying much that this wasn't a direct rip.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 09-13-2013 at 11:07 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    75% of the bible comes from the Pagans, it's not really hard to think that they stole this from Japanese mythology. Especially since the Japanese version came out first.

Mount Fuji is considered the "Axis Mundi" (bridge between Earth and the Heavens), which is also where the "world tree" or "tree of life" is. Saying it was ripped directly off was wrong, but the Bible has taken from so many other places for so much of it's content, it's not really saying much that this wasn't a direct rip.

No, it is hard to think they stole this.

Japan is on the other side of the world, with no relation to the jewish people at the time of writing. None. Nada, nothing, absolute void. Saying they stole it is just absurd. You need to just brush up on your history here.
    -----------

75% of the bible comes from pagans? I'm not gonna even try arguing made up statistics.
    --------------------------------

The "axis mundi" is also in a dozen other different sources, kind of pointless to argue its specifically mt. fuji.
    (its really just the connection between heaven and earth for religion).
    ------------------------------------------------------

Look its cool you don't believe in the bible(I don't), but naruto straight up used the cliche as fuck " forbidden fruit". Either kishi is extremely lazy or he's just a terrible writer.

I mean wow, that....that is like something you'd see in a B-movie magic anime. At least Pein had decent motive.
    Last edited by Empiren; 09-14-2013 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks
    Either kishi is extremely lazy or he's just a terrible writer.
    Why not both? (Damn my post count! I really wanted to post the Mexican girl saying that)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
    Why not both? (Damn my post count! I really wanted to post the Mexican girl saying that)
    Umm what happened to your main? You banned for celebratory reasons or were you a bad susan. Also this forbidden fruit kinda fucks up the story.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
    Well.....i like to have options.

Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Umm what happened to your main? You banned for celebratory reasons or were you a bad susan. Also this forbidden fruit kinda fucks up the story.
    Probably banned cus of post count.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12