Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 646 + Discussion

Some back-story about the Sage of 6 Paths (Ootsutsuki Bagoromo apparently) and Obito killed someone finally. The lack of progression is getting more annoying each chapter... when will this arc end?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm following the anime,so i'm not going to check the manga..
    We can discuss anything related to the anime,if you want to.
    Altought,this is what i read
    Don't know if it's true,

Naruto will be able to use the sharingan,because he has UCHIHA ADN somehow
    Last edited by hugo2031; 09-10-2013 at 04:07 PM.
    Akatsuki member since 2007

My name is UCHIHA ITACHI

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hugo2031 View Post

Naruto will be able to use the sharingan,because he has UCHIHA ADN somehow
    Not in the slightest, he's mixed sage mode with the nine tails chakra but nothing like the sharigan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Well first off this is getting out of hand. I mean the chakra was originally shown how to use by the sage of the 6 paths. If this is the case then the fruit that blooms once a millennium should not have anything to do with chakra. if it does that means that for the sage to show people how to use chakra more people would have to wait another millennium unless the sage had a bunch of friggin babies but it was said in earlier manga that he went around teaching people how to use the chakra. So how long did the sage live if only his sons should have chakra or those that eat the fruit once a millennium.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Not in the slightest, he's mixed sage mode with the nine tails chakra but nothing like the sharigan.
    I know what you mean.
    That's just what i read somewhere.
    Maybe he wil be able to use the sharingan.Who knows

My name is UCHIHA ITACHI

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hugo2031 View Post
    I know what you mean.
    That's just what i read somewhere.
    Maybe he wil be able to use the sharingan.Who knows
    He would have to take it from an Uchiha member though and seeing as Naruto is getting power boosts left and right, I highly doubt it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    He would have to take it from an Uchiha member though and seeing as Naruto is getting power boosts left and right, I highly doubt it.
    Unless of course if he obtains all the chakra from the tailed beasts because acccording to the manga the sage split the chakra from the 10 tails into all the tailed beasts. So wouldnt naruto also become a foe 10 tail jinchuriki if he got the chakra. Like the silver and gold brothers with the 9 tails chakra.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Unless of course if he obtains all the chakra from the tailed beasts because acccording to the manga the sage split the chakra from the 10 tails into all the tailed beasts. So wouldnt naruto also become a foe 10 tail jinchuriki if he got the chakra. Like the silver and gold brothers with the 9 tails chakra.
    Naruto being the 10 tails Jinchūriki wouldn't give him the Sharingan. And the Gold and Silver Brothers were different, they spent weeks inside Kurama's body literally eating his flesh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Naruto being the 10 tails Jinchūriki wouldn't give him the Sharingan. And the Gold and Silver Brothers were different, they spent weeks inside Kurama's body literally eating his flesh.
    True but if the 6 paths sons were the uchiha then maybe he could get it.... I mean honestly he split his chakra types in his sons.. So in hypothetical situations naruto might be able to obtain it.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    True but if the 6 paths sons were the uchiha then maybe he could get it.... I mean honestly he split his chakra types in his sons.. So in hypothetical situations naruto might be able to obtain it.
    exactly

My name is UCHIHA ITACHI

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    'Hypothetical situations'? What kind of situations?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillows and Poo View Post

'Hypothetical situations'? What kind of situations?
    Well since it isnt canon and we are only guessing doesnt that make it hypothetical?

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I knew it! I knew the 3rd wasn't dead...everybody was convinced that he was, but I knew it wouldn't make sense. (Plus he's too bad ass for that).

This chapter was really good, story actually progressing a lot, history on the source of all Chakra and the SO6P's mom, Infinite Tsukuyomi plan going into effect, and Madara giving enough of a fuck to actually explain shit to Hashirama.

Plus Naruto actually losing all of his Chakra...wonder why they didn't do as much to Minato. (Guess because he's an Edo-Tensei?) Oh, and Obito being a big time villain: ""Just stay still, you've endured enough". Holy crap...

9.5/10, excellent chapter, can't wait until next week.

Thanks
    My reaction:

Oh god, that tree thing, I couldn't stop laughing at how bad of an idea that was and how it relates to current naruto.

What, the juubi gets back its chakra? So chakra isn't the manifestation of body/mind power?(aka ki, aka mana)?

Wait, is this the fucking adam and eve story..... What the fuck! Lazy x100

Midara's plot is to cast world-genjutsu, which would make sense except in the story he told man was already fighting before they were "cursed", and to be fair that is man in a nutshell, they will always fuck up. So his efforts have nothing to do with the fruit really.
    --------------------------------------------------

Still gotta love how kishi pulls "they were corrupted by fruit" after 600+ chapters. Classy

P.S. Fruit put an end to all conflicts, yet the juubi created one more. If the SO6P stopped the juubi, then the conflicts ended. Therefore man is the problem, not the fruit.

Thanks
    Naruto isn't directly a Senju. He's an Uzumaki. In fact i'm not sure if they're even that closely related. Hashirama SENJU married Mito UZUMAKI. So.. continuing down that path [Mito's daughter/ Kushina's mother (50% Senju), then Kushina(25% Senju)] Naruto would have less than 15% of Senju in him. And even less than 5% Uchiha, so him obtaining the Sharingan is out of the question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast