Thread: FPS problems?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

FPS problems?

Alright.. what is wrong with this game... normally i play on my mac which has no fps problems, but with the release of clients past 16 i can't use my mac anymore because i'm unable to update my flash.

So I've been using my windows 7 hp laptop, which can run league @ 60fps, and low and behold i get 20fps on realm..Does anyone else experience frame rate problems? it doesn't seem like a graphic intensive game..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by tommoo View Post
    Alright.. what is wrong with this game... normally i play on my mac which has no fps problems, but with the release of clients past 16 i can't use my mac anymore because i'm unable to update my flash.

So I've been using my windows 7 hp laptop, which can run league @ 60fps, and low and behold i get 20fps on realm..Does anyone else experience frame rate problems? it doesn't seem like a graphic intensive game..
    I thought we already established in that other thread that your version 16+ loading problem isn't because of an outdated flash player...

Being based on flash, this game requires good deal of processing power to get it to run smoothly. It's even worse if you're using a client with fsv2. Best case scenario, don't use a client with fullscreen if you are concerned about performance.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    I thought we already established in that other thread that your version 16+ loading problem isn't because of an outdated flash player...

Being based on flash, this game requires good deal of processing power to get it to run smoothly. It's even worse if you're using a client with fsv2. Best case scenario, don't use a client with fullscreen if you are concerned about performance.
    My outdated flash is the only thing that differs me from other mac users it seems, it wasn't a problem before 16.0 so i'm not sure what it is, either way, we're at a standstill with it so i'm onto using my laggy 20fps laptop, i'm also not using fullscreen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by tommoo View Post
    My outdated flash is the only thing that differs me from other mac users it seems, it wasn't a problem before 16.0 so i'm not sure what it is...
    You forget that your problem is happening with everyone trying to use 16.0+ clients on browsers regardless of flash player version.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    Same problem here