Thanks

hacks for games with the Unreal game engine

So I'm making hacks for a game that so far no one on any forum internet wide has made hacks for that they have talked about.. but upon injecting my dll I recieve the following error in a Crash Report window. The dll injects fine into other directx games, and the menu appears and is fully functional (have the actual hacks disabled in the dll and no addresses being read or modified)
    Assertion failed: i>=0 && (i<ArrayNum||(i==0 && ArrayNum==0)) [File:c:\build\(the game's name)\live\development\src\core\inc\Array.h] [Line: 581]

Stack: Address = 0x430ae4 (filename not found) [
    (local path to the game's binary)]
    google searched a bit and only found results relating to games having this error without attempting to hack and they say to reinstall the game(s). The game does not crash when I don't inject.

I'm quite rusty with programming, haven't done any coding since 2007, since most of my coding was for private servers or hacks and I had joined the mlitary and therefore stopped that behavior. Language I am using is C++, I am on Windows 8 64-bit

The game engine the game uses is the Unreal engine, I tried injecting the dll into two other games that also use the unreal engine. Both of these games crash with no details displayed. Has anyone had this issue with unreal games, and if so is there a solution?

status update:
    I've somehow managed to inject into unreal, but unreal 2 and 3 I still am unable to do.
    the particular game in question has the same crash dialogue whn teamspeak overlay is enabled with it. I'm not sure if it's just this game now or all UE3 games
    Last edited by Rechocto; 09-17-2013 at 06:44 AM.