Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
    Brazzers is expensive, bro.
    lol I think you should be able to afford it.
    You've had one of the most successful shops for ages.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
    Well if you are truly a owner of one of the RWT website, you are potionsrotmg or whitebag not sure what one.
    whitebag, rotmg, potionsrotmg are the only ones with spam bots in the nexus at the time of your post.
    I'm not entirely sure he is an owner, he did suggest he was in another thread. I know someone was making clients for whitebag a while back and I want to say it was @cehrenr. Clarification @cehrenr?
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    l0l. whitebag had the same bot going all day. no rotations? pity.

potions realm rotates..but it's 1 bot at a time. nice.

"rotmg.org rotmg.org rotmg.org" what kind of advertising is that? Who just spams a website without anything to offer?

These rwt owners are pathetic.
    Last edited by clang2; 09-17-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    I'm not entirely sure he is an owner, he did suggest he was in another thread. I know someone was making clients for whitebag a while back and I want to say it was @cehrenr. Clarification @cehrenr?
    Yes, I run WB. Technically, it is "owned" by a friend who doesn't live in the US to protect myself, but semantics for the sake of posting here. And I did the client portion of the thing, all the advertising stuff attached to it was some other dude. Actually, the few times I've done clients on MPGH was just the WB client without the package around it, which is why I've always found it hilarious how much hate MPGH has for the WB client.

Anywho..

Quote Originally Posted by clang2 View Post
    l0l. whitebag had the same bot going all day. no rotations? pity.
    I've responded to these stupid things so many times its mind boggling. Personally, we purposefully do not rotate out our bots. First of all, its pointless because Kabam has long since given up on muting/banning spam bots. Secondly, if you want to play the game and /ignore my bots - I WANT you to be able to. Nothing is more annoying than some fuck asking me to take down spam bots on chat, just /ignore them. Most of my bots have been the same account on the same server for 3months+ prior to this most recent patch.

The people who don't want to see the spam bots are the people I'm perfectly fine not seeing mine. They aren't buying from me anyway, pissing them off just wastes my own time in the long run (making rotating bots).

Quote Originally Posted by clang2 View Post
    These rwt owners are pathetic.
    You know whats pathetic? The fact that in this piece of shit of a country I can make more money on a ridiculously crappy flash game than I can using my four year Education degree to actually teach. That is pathetic. Creating a capitalistic society and then being pissed when people opt for money over decent morals is pathetic. I just play the system as its been set up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes, I run WB. Technically, it is "owned" by a friend who doesn't live in the US to protect myself, but semantics for the sake of posting here. And I did the client portion of the thing, all the advertising stuff attached to it was some other dude. Actually, the few times I've done clients on MPGH was just the WB client without the package around it, which is why I've always found it hilarious how much hate MPGH has for the WB client.
    whitebag was originally setup by ****** , later on run by ******, not sure who is running it atm. i did supply wb with $500+ worth of items, last year.
    Last edited by Botmaker; 09-17-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
    whitebag was originally setup by ****, later on run by **********, not sure who is running it atm. i did supply wb with $500+ worth of items, last year.
    Yea, I know, and I know who you are. I've been on WB the entire time, **** just took over the front chat duties for a while because I'm lazy and wanted to play LoL all day.

Edit: Thank you for editing out names. Lol. But yea, thats me.
    Last edited by cehrenr; 09-17-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You know whats pathetic? The fact that in this piece of shit of a country I can make more money on a ridiculously crappy flash game than I can using my four year Education degree to actually teach. That is pathetic. Creating a capitalistic society and then being pissed when people opt for money over decent morals is pathetic. I just play the system as its been set up.
    amen to that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    you are right. this system has been set up to value money over morals. and every human is just trying to make ends meet to survive in this system. i am happy you are able to think outside the box and make something work for you. and i'm happy you are able to see things the way they are. my heart goes out to you, i give a kudos to you for making it work.
    Last edited by minavu; 09-17-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Kabam Reviews | Glassdoor <----- feedback from KABAM's own employees. read, and learn for yourself.

______KABAM's Business Strategy:
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v715/qwertry/kabamd.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Back on topic, the /ignore command is effective again.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    oya definitely

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12