Thanks

Treacherous Thorium of Doom is useless

So I'm in the process of getting Seppy's Armor, but I'm a bit curious as to what Treacherous Thorium of Doom is for. Browsing through the Merge Shop I notice it's not used for any of the Necrotic Weps. However, Reprehensible Rhodium of Doom is used for both the Mace and Bow.

WTF is the sense in this? Was it previously used to get one of them or has AE gone full retard?
    Last edited by Pyroblivion; 09-17-2013 at 12:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Just because AE added an item that has no use, doesn't mean they have gone "full retard". There are many other reasons for that. But Thorium and Platinum (for BLoD) have no use whatsoever, just like a few other items in game. Does it mean anything? Not at all. Question answered.

Thanks
    There are a few things you'll encounter while playing AE games that will make you question their competency. Then again, it's always been one thing or another; I've been a player of their games for almost 9 years now.

An item having no use in game is pointless though, retarded, if you will. It wastes room on their server, annoys players when they get these items when trying to complete a quest line, and it was a waste of money to pay the people that came up with it and spent the time implementing it into the game. It'd be one thing if it was a gag item that was specifically there for lulz.

My question was not actually answered though, more so it was shot down as a illegitimate question. Yes, it is useless now. I was wanting to know if it had a previous use, which you did not address.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Do your research. Check out AQWwiki. It has all the answers to most of the questions asked on here. In all actuality, this is more of a question for the AE forums than the hacking forums. If I had changed a few words in my previous answer, it would have made more sense.

"But Thorium and Platinum (for BLoD) has had no use whatsoever..."

Better? Now your question is answered. But really, if you wanna complain about the game, you should complain to AE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    yea i like when they are f@gs like them for bugs

Thanks
    Hackers forums typically have a more mature audience and they typically know a great deal about the game outside of the hacking/coding mechanics. Idk if you read the AE forums much, but you lose brain cells every visit. All of the 10 year olds that play migrate there.

I do my research before I open my mouth though, the Wiki had nothing of use to me. If you say it had no previous use, then my question is answered.
    This thread was started as a question btw, you sparked my ranting on how things like this are truly useless and retarded.

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The Thorium metal on Sepulchure's Armor quest chain is the same case from Platinum on BLoD.
    AE only made those metals to advance on the quest chain, but they have no real use.
    So... They are useless
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Thanks
    Maybe they could make some new item that will require it. Just saying.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
    Maybe they could make some new item that will require it. Just saying.
    It would make more sense, for sure. Mercury also has no use for making any of the items, despite the description of Malefic Mercury of Doom leading you to believe otherwise.

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    And 2 weapons can be merge with Reprehensible Rhodium of Doom(Mace and bow).
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.