Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Well done Stumpy.
    And Yay people are commenting on it now
    5 Pages, not bad ayy

Thanks

Smile Great guide!

I Think you did a great job, and since im new to this kind of thing, it helped me alot. thanks again, dooman58

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    /Bump.

Reason?

Because people can still benefit from my old work!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lmao man im on a boat

Thanks
    lol wow stumpyy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    GREAT Fing JOB si good im thaking u again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Haha this guide is definitely a WIN! i laughed so hard that i had to close my internet! EXCELLENT work! longest post i have ever seen, meaning much work was put into this. Keep it up!
    +rep/thanks

[IMG]https://i306.photobucke*****m/albums/nn280/Fenolgo/Graph_01.gif[/IMG]

˙˙˙sʞɔɐɥ

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Wow. Thank you guys so much!

This is a VERY old guide of mine Im glad to see it aint bowshiz

Keep bumping this thread as it can stop some spammers, as answers lie within!

tell your mates about it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Why stumpy is so good because he doesnt just drooooon on about nothing and he 8as very precise so he doesnt just say "go to that place" he would say like "go the the alpha base and go up the stairs and go to the rate that looks like a camel" not like that but yeah great job stumps

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shammywack For This Useful Post:

-James (11-05-2009)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Thanks buddehhhh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    NP mate you are the sex

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammywack View Post
    NP mate you are the sex
    ^
    |
    |
    |
    The eff?

Anyway great guide. Me likey, you misspelled a shit load of a crap and the alternating font sizes are a pain.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Uhhm.

Thanks? Look at the date...It was before i was minion and before i was leet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Hey everybody. Well, from all the postivie feedback Ive desided to make a guide that combines ALL of my previous threads

This is no ordinary thread. Its going to be the BIGGESt, BADDEST, BEST, guide out there. THAT IS MY PROMISE TO YOU

8 Hours in the making

100's Of screenshots later!

12 Hours of COMBAT ARMS REASEARCH

9 THREADS

Over. 10,000 words i have posted on mpgh. Now, I bring to you. MY ULTIMATE GUIDE

So. Lets begin. Were going to start off, with my MPGH famous, GLITCHING GUIDE. This is going to be a special guide with NEW things to it. You will love this one.

Okay, Okay. Point one: YOUR KNIFE. Click 3 in game to equipt your knife, for those that dont know, equipting your knife makes you lighter therefore allowing quicker sprint time. This will let you run into glitches a lot easier. But now you ask?
    WHAT IS A GLITCH? Well, a glitch is a bug/fault in the game which can be picked up with scanners of visual orientation, I prefer visual orientation. Glitching is abusing a fualt in the game and using it to your advantage. Now, the most important part to glitching, is NOT your timing, but where you glitch. Make your crosshair aim to the VERY corner of the edge, wall, ledge or whatever your glitching, you might ask?

WHY WOULD I WANT TO GLITCH LIKE THAT?

The answer is simple, glitching occurs on the fault of the wall, you might not know this, but after scanning the maps, you can see that the way the game is brought togehter, is much like a normal program we use today, it just puts walls together and patches up the obvious problems. If you glitch to the very side, you might be able to get into the glitch and by swaying left to right . not LEFT TO RIGHT, you will probley get in.

To glitch, is to abuse the fault. Mental note, Me, You, WE can glitch with anything we have, a gun, a knife, a law, a sniper a sickle, a grenade, a m32 grenade launcher. IT DOESNT MATTER. BUT USE A NORMAL DEFUALT KNIFE FOR SPEED.

Lets just drop down to BOX GLITCHES. With box glitches, your new BEST FRIEND. IS the CONTORL key on your keyboard, you might ask why, because if your ontop of the box, the fault is usually on the top corner of the box, from a birds eye view, you would want to get on the corner, and CNTRL up and down until you fall in, like tyhe various crates on sand hog and the concrte slabs on waverider.
    WAVERIDER, is a GREAT example, of box glitches. Becuase you can glitch litterally intsantly into the crates of alpha and bravo base. Glitching occurs on EVERY map. I know atleast 4 to every map. DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS, I CAN HELP YOU.

YES YES YES, i know its a long guide, but hopefully its helping you. Now, you might say I CANT GLITCH, ITS TOO HARD, ITS TOO HARD. well no. its not. Todays best friend. PRTSC- PRINT SCREEEN YAYYAYYAYAYAYA Aww, why print screen Print screen is usefull cause it lags up your game incredibely. It lets your screen take MULTIPLE FRAME IMAGING, AND THEEFORE, OPENES UP GLITCHES AND IF YOUR RUNNING, WILL TAKE YOU INTO IT. Now, im going to Quickly take a PAUSE in the glitching part, and refer to LAGGING/HOW TO NOT LAGG/HOW TO LAGG Quickly: How to not lagg: 10 points 1.: Get gamebooster >> gooogle it. Its trusted by me, download at your own risk, It closes background programs and lets visual memory increase. 2. Crap cleaner, it will clean out your registry and help you out. DL at your own risk for ALL THESE PROGRAMS. 3. Defragment. My computer >> right click on c drive >> properties >> defragment. . ANYLISE, then de-frag. it will delete your fragmented files and help increase centrol processing unit speed . (CPU) 4. A explination of RAM ( Random accsess memmory) I have for example, 2 gig. Most of my files take up 1.5 gig of RAM memmory, therefore leaving me with 500 meg left, combat arms uses 900 meg of ram for me, so therefore i am 400 meg over my limit, resulting to lagg me like a bitch XD 5. Clean up your hard disk and delete some old games and old XXX things that you dont need anymore okay? You can put them on a harddrive. Serisouly it helps. 6. Antivirus- Scan your computer for network traffic and block it. DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I know it is hard but it helps alot, it allows combat arms to connect to server easier and the connection time is so much quicker. 7. Increase your harddrive space 8. Upgrade your graphics driver. 9. Get more ram, and TRY TO MINIMIZE NETWORK TRAFFIC. EG. CLOSE VENTRILLO. AOL. MSN. YAHHOO. GOOOGLE> ETC. i couldnt believe how helpful it accually was when i did it. 10. Get a better CPU. THIS IS GOING TO HELP A LOT THIS NEXT PART. ITS HOW TO LAGG YOUR COMPUTER EXTREMELY > SO THAT GLITCHES ARE EASIER. Starting NOW Okay. 10 quick points. 1. Get windows media and itunes and ALL your sound players open. START PLAYING MUSIC. IT WILL LAG LIKE FUCK 2. Never De-frag 3. Screenshoot repeatedly, while trying to get into the glitch 4. Run many, ,many, many programs. 5. Run windows live messenger. or AOL or whatever clients you got open such as ventrillo 6. Overheat your desktop it often makes it slower. 7. Keep your battary really low, it makes your computer run on very small power and cuase combat arms needs you to keep up, it fucks you up. 8. Keep E-mails open, and facebook for example due to the automatic updates. 9. Keep reading my dam guide. 10. Make sure your internet is on VERY LOW if you are running wireless, and if your on a ethernet cable, get as much programs using the internet as possible. It will help block combat arms come through and will help in the long run. BACK TO THE GLITCHING PART Now that you know those poitns, using the lagg to your advantage is smart. USE YOUR UBER SLOW COMPUTER TO YOUR ADVANTAGE> AND DONT BE SHY TO PM ME OR VISITOR MESSAGE ME SOME QUESTIONS. I DONT MIND. I WOULD LOVE IT Make sure that you have a empty or small game while glitching, for example, its often wise to start a game room yourself, therefore you can glitch quickly and camp there the whole game (or thats just me ) I'm going to give you some things to say if people know your glitching, and it will help you There are some stupid people out there, while hacking or glitching, say some of these lines. "LOL AS IF NOOB" "Your were there every time =.=" "Camper " " Choob" "NICE SHOT" "IM LAGGING LIKE FK" "I see a purple Dinosuar" "Why are my walls white from lagg?" "Sorry man that was luck lol" "ROFL" "Wth im not glitching dude its part of the map" "Wanna TV me?" COMPLIMENT YOUR OPPONENT. It makes you look like a noob and they wont say jack. Ending the Glitching / HOW TO UN-LAG/ HOW TO GLITCH LAG. section right here. Now to move on to "HACKING SAFTEY AND ANTIVIRUS" How do you know when your safe from hackers and how can you keep your computer safe? Simple. Follow these easy rules 1-10. On hacks 1. NEVER Trust a choob. Get a look at a virus scan. and MULTIPLE screenshots before you THINK about downloading a hack. 2. HX40R members and above you can trust. But if they "forgot" a virus scan. Wait for choobs to post results before you do. 3. Get minions approval of it. 4. Let other people try the file before you do. 5. Make sure they follow the rules and help them out if they don't. 6. If its a repost, and they say that they edited it, make sure you be weary of that and dont be stupid and download it straight away 7. As you might have seen, even the most trusted members fuck up. This is not a safe world like it was in the 20's. So be careful about what you click on. 8. MPGH is safe, but you need to take rpecautions 9. TRUST YOUR AV. It might be themidea, it might not. Themedia means a false-positive virus and your anti-virus might delete it, check with the hack poster to see if it is themiedia. 10. Be carefull out there. Cause ur comp can fuck you up big time. Now after those hack-safe tips, here are some Anti-Virus tips, and how to keep your computer safe. 1. Get AVG. I trust it greatly, more then 1 anti-virus is good. 2. Get a few internet security anti-virus'es aswell, 1 might be right, 1 might not. 3. Configure daily scans. And full system scans. Not those pissy little 10 minute bullshit ones 4. Make sure your AV's Are on and running, but when running chams, be careful with what is on and off. 5. Keep your Anti-Virus on while surfing the net, cuase it will help you identify which sites are safe of not. Thats why i love NORTON 2009 INTERNET SECRUTITY 6. If some thigns are trying to connect to you, make sure you block them until you know what is safe and what isnt safe. Or your fucked. 7. I know this is a long post. and its taken me a long time, please thank. Not over yet.

Now I am going to incorperate some ways and tips for guns, which guns to use with which maps and when to use them. IN GREAT detail.

NEW: STUMPYS GUN GUIDE

Snipers: L96A1 GHILLE. Is my favourite sniper. It has a quick reload speed and the suppressor is like meeting jesus. L96A1's are extremely inacurate, i suggest keeping the distance at 100 m MAX, (in game. use a distance scope to find that out on your NORMAL gun) They are very powerful and 1 hit. they take ages to take a new shot so i reccomend a Sr25 for automatic hits. Sr25's are automatic weapons with a good as scope. very helpful and long distance. It has huge recoil and is not a 1 shot gun, althoguh it is EXTREMELY accurate, so be careful, its pefet for junk flea snipers only. Thats god-like there. Dragonuv. The dragonuv is the PERFECT longranged gun, with tonnes of power, these guns are ment to go long range, not much recoil, accuracy through the roof, i reccomend it for snow valley and rattlesnake. Sr25 for sand hog and sr25 for cold seed. I am Not 100% with these guns but i like them the most, its just me, and from watching old movies and COD 5, these guns are pro. This here, ends the guns section abruptly, as i believe we can continue with more important things.
    Now, we shall continue with TIPS FOR BIG AND SMALL MAPS
    STARTING WITH BIG MAPS.
    [COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]Tips with big maps:[/COLOR] Sniper or LAW in hand. Seriously. Dont you dare underestimate the law it has extrmely spread power and will own EVERYBODY in two towers, the snipers will die in a second with the law. Make sure you use them!!!! Big maps, such as snow valley require that you have a sniper in your inventory, i suggest a sr25. Dont leave your body open because there are some many places somebody can snipe you from.
    You need to be half hidden and need to be sure that your not about to be sniped before you whip out your sniper , i suggest a 5vs5 game for snow valley 8vs8 game for rattlesnake 6vs6 game for sand hog 7vs7 for cold seeed and 6v6 for two towers, giving you a upper edge for laws I suggest using a law for cold seed as people camp like fuck and when there sniping you from the tunnels usually there on 50% health and you own it. thats all for now i shall edit it later

TIPS FOR SMALL MAPS QUICKLYYY 10 points hahaha. i shall edit later 1. UMP. 2. LAW. 3. FLASH GRENADES. 4. Junkflea those 3 are mandatory. 5. Clear yourself of lagg 6. Dont camp ever or youll get owned. 7. Run around and use pistol tonnes for sprint killing 8. Dont bother glitching most are patched unless you know my secret ones 9. Dont be a little fag and try to knife kill- cuase the second they turn around your done. 10. thanks for reading

[/COLOR] Thats all for now. "]THANK YOU. FOR READING THIS. ITS about 2500 words and many hours of study. thanks so much and please thank and REPME (the little medalion thing) thanks peace out your boi stumpy
    what the fuck is this? looks messy and informational.
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast