Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Hacks Increases Sensery in your Brain?!

Yes that is right, after thinking about it I got my friend Setz to come over from work. Crack open two cans of beer and play Combat Arms. My goal is not to use hacks, his goal is to abuse them. So after a while, even though he've beaten me. I played almost close as he is. The question remain is: Does Wallhack increases your brain sensery system; allowing you to 'know' or 'guess' that the other person is there. I'm not talking about looking at a doorway 20 times. I am talking about you happen to understands and know a person there.

The idea is simple: When using wallhack a lot, you know the human brain on the other side, so you should know how to move and reflect. It might not always be sucessful but none the less effective. It might also increases your effective and reflexes as soon as you see an enemy.

What I am saying is, take away the wallhack and the brain might saved the data.

Aimbot, the aimbot does the aiming for you. Take that away and you'll be scared to shoot. Now, what if you tried aiming..like an aimbot. I was playing a game and I was jerking my mouse very quickly to the head. Or smoothly but quickly to it like a smooth aimbot. I got a lot of kills? Does acting like an aimbot helps? Maybe!

What do you guys (or gals) thinks.

Post a comments of what you think or counterfight this theory.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-20-2009 at 08:40 AM.

Thanks
    Mmm i think your Right cause When u wall hack/chams ull know how to reflect and act quick But I cant try the rest cause i cant Drink Beer Haha.
    I'm ABC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I think... using wallhack and chams let you know how people usually move in the maps...so you know the most common spots and you know where to aim as you move...
    its pretty easy to play legit after that cuz people keep doing the same over and over again.
    A sinner once, a sinner twice!! No need for confession now...

There is no sweet salvation
    Your soul belongs to me
    A screaming pain for redemption
    My angels watch you bleed

Thanks
    I don't play Combat arms without chams (Yes, I know I suck) and have managed to not get banned by not making obvious attacks. ie, I see someone over the hill on Snow Valley, I'm not gonna throw a grenade and then walk away, I walk over there as if I was just moving to another location and kill him or have him come to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I actually agree with this till the max, When the hack's got patched I was playing legit and i got 2 unbl in 1 game and i was playing Legit! I got called a chammer like crazy but I just happened to know people where there. Seeing them all the time using Wall or Chamm I pract know for a fact there gonna be there again! So yea i totally agree I think using the hack's for a bit got me better at playing legit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I think your rite becuase b4 my krd on my main was like 1.0 then when i started hacking then krd on main went upto 1.56 and teh funny part was that i never hacked on my main :O

I’m afraid of three things: Women, snakes, and the police. They all have the ability to hurt me and make it look like it was my fault.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Don't spam the fucking thread. Post sometime creative and contructive to the idea like a mature person.

Or leave.

Your choice.
    Your thinking is correct. I had used an aimbot on HL2DM, for 1 week. Now we're talking about CS:S aimbots, and well. After I got banned and got my new account, my aiming was much quicker, same with my reflexes. I was thinking this too. Your brain probably saves the "data" of where the aimbot aimed too, and the wallhacks to "see" without seeing. Something like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I actually disagree because for some players, hacks are almost everything they have. Some are even dependent on them. I used to hack a lot, but I wanted to be legit so I stopped hacking. I completely sucked. To be completely legit, all I had to do is hack less and less until I didn't depend on them. To me hacks messed me up with my legit skills.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.LutherKing View Post
    Think if is as riding a bike. When you first started riding your bike you started out with training wheels. But, when you got used to the feel of the bike you removed them. The hacks are similar to training wheels, while the normal bike is legit. If you play with hacks (Like the Wallhack) you are actually training yourself. The problem to this is that somepeople never get off the training wheels.
    ya i agree with this dude

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Actually Mouzie this is true. What you're contemplating is a proven fact. But not only is it with wallhack, but also chams. When I quit hacking awhile back after hacking for quite some time, I decided to play legit and for some reason I decided to look at certain spots I saw people hide in while using chams/wallhack and sure enough there was someone there. An another thing is that your brain remembers these because it was important to you at that time and in a flash you remember using that certain hack and seeing someone there when sure enough there will be someone there. The brain receptors are very sensitive and remembering this kind of stuff is similar to how you (Mouzie) remember the names of the guns you've seen or used in game on in real life. It's actually something I've wanted to study for some years now, it's an interesting topic.

Thanks
    I would agree with Mouzie on this.
    I used to hack, a lot.

I used mainly chams, no aimbot, or speed hack.
    Around last month I stopped hacking as most everything is patched and my computer ran slow for some reason. (Nod32 said it was a virus, and I'm lead to believe it could have been.)

Now without hacking... you just know where the most common spots are and if a person runs away, what likely path they're going to take.

I believe the best way to really get better by a huge bit is to:

1) Play Legit for a couple months
    2) Use Chams or Wall Hacks only for a couple months
    3) Play Legit again.

I noticed a noticeable and vast improvement in my skill, simply because...

You know your opponent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Seems logical to me, unfortunately I don't think I can ever go back to playing legit, I'll probably just quit whenever they ban me. The game isn't that great and my cpu takes forever to load the game, even though I have a freakin crazy fast internet and good cp. Apparently other ppl got the problem too, sum1 said Nexon would patch it. I think they're just too busy trying to stop hackers.

How can Nexon be so stupid and terrible at coding so that all their games get hacked the hell out of? That stuff doesn't happen NEAR as much as other MMO's. Well when you're playing a free game what do you expect? Honestly I think the whole nx points system is gay. Why should kids with rich parents get to have omguber1337 weapons when ppl who have to lay their own hardwood floor cuz they can't afford someone to install it can't.

Wow sorry I got super off topic.
    Straight from RK:

Quote Originally Posted by wetrichard View Post
    *UNLEECHABLE- MPGH PROOF
    Goals:
    [X] Play as Meta Knight
    [X] Win as Meta Knight
    [X] Choose Meta Knight in a Combat Arms match
    [X] Get banned as Meta Knight
    [X] Win a tourney (with Meta Knight)
    [] Use hacks to beat a Meta Knight
    [] Beat a Meta Knight in Tourney
    [X] Plank on the edge for 7 minutes straight (as Meta Knight)
    [] Lose a match as Metaknight
    [X] Get Metaknight on random
    [X] Vote in a ban Metaknight poll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheaty View Post
    I would agree with Mouzie on this.
    I used to hack, a lot.

I used mainly chams, no aimbot, or speed hack.
    Around last month I stopped hacking as most everything is patched and my computer ran slow for some reason. (Nod32 said it was a virus, and I'm lead to believe it could have been.)

Now without hacking... you just know where the most common spots are and if a person runs away, what likely path they're going to take.

I believe the best way to really get better by a huge bit is to:

1) Play Legit for a couple months
    2) Use Chams or Wall Hacks only for a couple months
    3) Play Legit again.

I noticed a noticeable and vast improvement in my skill, simply because...

You know your opponent.
    Actually if Norton or any other virus scanner says it's a virus, that's mainly because it's a false positive, which means it's not a virus but a hack. It's packed with something named Theramore or something.

Also what you said is correct.
    You know your opponent.
    I agree with you completely. You do get to know your opponent, no matter what they're doing.

Thanks
    Chams does help this.

It lets you know where all the pros camp and now i'm prepared even without it.

Thanks
    hehe now i have a reason to use the hacks so i dont get in trouble :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew2king View Post
    Seems logical to me, unfortunately I don't think I can ever go back to playing legit, I'll probably just quit whenever they ban me. The game isn't that great and my cpu takes forever to load the game, even though I have a freakin crazy fast internet and good cp. Apparently other ppl got the problem too, sum1 said Nexon would patch it. I think they're just too busy trying to stop hackers.

How can Nexon be so stupid and terrible at coding so that all their games get hacked the hell out of? That stuff doesn't happen NEAR as much as other MMO's. Well when you're playing a free game what do you expect? Honestly I think the whole nx points system is gay. Why should kids with rich parents get to have omguber1337 weapons when ppl who have to lay their own hardwood floor cuz they can't afford someone to install it can't.

Wow sorry I got super off topic.
    hm without using the nx system nexon would go bank rupt right away.... thats why they had to sell "audition" cause theey couldnt pay for the server fees.... But yes ure right nexon coders are utterly stupid.... and their GM are stupid also, they ban all the great legits and not the famouse hackers lol
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]https://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast