Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Hacks Increases Sensery in your Brain?!

Yes that is right, after thinking about it I got my friend Setz to come over from work. Crack open two cans of beer and play Combat Arms. My goal is not to use hacks, his goal is to abuse them. So after a while, even though he've beaten me. I played almost close as he is. The question remain is: Does Wallhack increases your brain sensery system; allowing you to 'know' or 'guess' that the other person is there. I'm not talking about looking at a doorway 20 times. I am talking about you happen to understands and know a person there.

The idea is simple: When using wallhack a lot, you know the human brain on the other side, so you should know how to move and reflect. It might not always be sucessful but none the less effective. It might also increases your effective and reflexes as soon as you see an enemy.

What I am saying is, take away the wallhack and the brain might saved the data.

Aimbot, the aimbot does the aiming for you. Take that away and you'll be scared to shoot. Now, what if you tried aiming..like an aimbot. I was playing a game and I was jerking my mouse very quickly to the head. Or smoothly but quickly to it like a smooth aimbot. I got a lot of kills? Does acting like an aimbot helps? Maybe!

What do you guys (or gals) thinks.

Post a comments of what you think or counterfight this theory.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-20-2009 at 08:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I think speed hacks w/o chams give you faster reflexes (ingame), aimbots r just cheap, and chams allow you to plan ahead and say take a target to somehow get infront of your target.
    Goals
    WOOT 100 posts
    Have a goal [ ]

Need a clan? Come check us out! Ozone - Emblem, XFire chat, and Colour

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    For some laugh: Go to: Google

Type in french military victories, do not use the autoplacement, type it all out. Click on, I am feeling lucky. See the magic. :3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.LutherKing View Post
    Think if is as riding a bike. When you first started riding your bike you started out with training wheels. But, when you got used to the feel of the bike you removed them. The hacks are similar to training wheels, while the normal bike is legit. If you play with hacks (Like the Wallhack) you are actually training yourself. The problem to this is that somepeople never get off the training wheels.
    good visuality, it helped me understand the concept better.
    [IMG]https://i359.photobucke*****m/albums/oo37/Wimplicity/agentelmosiggy.png[/IMG]

Siggy made by me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    i was play the other day (using chams) and i've got so good at aiming at the heads of people, i was in a room and got a Unbelievable with all head shots and they kicked me for using a aimbot
    [IMG]https://i47.photobucke*****m/albums/f158/d00ms33k3r/Signature03.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i47.photobucke*****m/albums/f158/d00ms33k3r/signbar.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    So what your saying is...I have X-ray vision! cooool

Thanks
    Yea, I noticed this. After using T g s public for a few months, They stopped making hacks. No offense, but since this site can't really get working hacks, without crashing and what not. I guess my brain knew what to do in those situations. Like the power plant level, Across the bridge theirs almost always snipers. After I stopped using hacks, I could kill the snipers because I always knew where those pansies where hiding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thanks for commenting. Sorry for the horrible English. :/

Anyways, I am glad we have great minds here in MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Speed hack has negative impact :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This is like me playing CF. I just have to me imagine hacking. I think its just you being more accustomed to people showing up in front of you, (and being less/not) surprised, compared of having a reaction of WTF, when 5 people show up, you just kill them.
    Last edited by ~Katlyn~; 08-20-2009 at 12:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D
    Uhhh, can you send me a pic of you naked i would very much appreciate it (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Funny that you have posted about this. After using chams I feel as if I know where the player would be in game without the chams on. Could just be me (i q-Replyed)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    If you hack once your always gonna play like a hacker, that is irreversable.

Of course if you hack once you will also "save" the data in your mind, where people like to move, what they do when seen, how they react to grenades and how they check for other players etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    lol yeah i dont really hack nomore but i am still pretty good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Well the fact is, human beings are human. They are creatures of habit and lot of them think similarly, thus from using wallhack or whatever, you start to notice places where people commonly are, and how they behave and so eventually that becomes engraved into your head and you understand how to react in different situations.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Yes that is right, after thinking about it I got my friend Setz to come over from work. Crack open two cans of beer and play Combat Arms. My goal is not to use hacks, his goal is to abuse them. So after a while, even though he've beaten me. I played almost close as he is. The question remain is: Does Wallhack increases your brain sensery system; allowing you to 'know' or 'guess' that the other person is there. I'm not talking about looking at a doorway 20 times. I am talking about you happen to understands and know a person there.

The idea is simple: When using wallhack a lot, you know the human brain on the other side, so you should know how to move and reflect. It might not always be sucessful but none the less effective. It might also increases your effective and reflexes as soon as you see an enemy.

What I am saying is, take away the wallhack and the brain might saved the data.

Aimbot, the aimbot does the aiming for you. Take that away and you'll be scared to shoot. Now, what if you tried aiming..like an aimbot. I was playing a game and I was jerking my mouse very quickly to the head. Or smoothly but quickly to it like a smooth aimbot. I got a lot of kills? Does acting like an aimbot helps? Maybe!

What do you guys (or gals) thinks.

Post a comments of what you think or counterfight this theory.
    mouzie, you are 100% correct. i noticed this a while ago when my VIP expired. i can somehow "see" the person in the corner. its weird and hard to explain, but it just is.
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Maybe It Does Effect the Brain I am going to try to play legit acting like an aimbot but im sure im going to fail. I dont think it effected by brain because i didnt use wallhacks or chams often just server hacks and crosshairs usually
    Games I played :
    To many to be listed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mouzi, yes thats right, thats normal for all, of course, when u know that some1 always come from A to C walking trough B u could kill him before he even get there, sometimes i even aim and shoo before anything else, bcoz is normal, of course i used the Hacks to much a time before, but now i'm like a pro, and haven't got enough practice without hacks, so i think is true.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast