Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    Ya he had help at the site that perma banned you ... LMAO they do not like you !
    All leechers like you don't like me ... but hey ask comanderr aka predator how I looks like or ask fred.

I never called a macro a hack .I did say they are noob though , why don't you try making A real hack instead of acting like a wanna be big shot ? Andlastly as i showed once before you have leeched things also
    Fred never leeched .. are you butthurt?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    Freddy why did you have to go and give them the secret, you should have let them try and figure it out
    Those damn leechers don't even know anything freddy says.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Your stupid i proved he leeched . And i have chams now my own Cause instead of running my mouth i learned how to actually do thing's .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I have already posted the links to the things you leeched on here like 15 times And you have seen them why would I have to post them again for you ? there where 3 hacks you leeched all in cheat engine . gun adder you did not create it you just leeched it . uav we dang sure know you did not make that and there was a third i cant recall off the top of my head don't matter . You like to be a hypocrite though apbot is no amazing feat never seemed to work right "buggy ass hell" all leeched au3 code anyhow to your definition of the word . You like to belittle members like ccman and just about all the others on here .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    lol the old spawner was made with unreals sdk a new one is needed now since it just not there this sounds like hogwash to me
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 09-21-2013 at 07:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Thanks
    Your stupid i proved he leeched . And i have chams now my own Cause instead of running my mouth i learned how to actually do thing's .
    wait a sec just tell me that your ''cham'' isn't the code you gave to people a year ago, saying its your, when the only code you has changed that //Made By HOOSIER
    some had notice it was the same code as the one posted in another section, you had got bust and you left the section for like 5 month, scared of being owned
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    I have already posted the links to the things you leeched on here like 15 times And you have seen them why would I have to post them again for you ? there where 3 hacks you leeched all in cheat engine . gun adder you did not create it you just leeched it . uav we dang sure know you did not make that and there was a third i cant recall off the top of my head don't matter . You like to be a hypocrite though apbot is no amazing feat never seemed to work right "buggy ass hell" all leeched au3 code anyhow to your definition of the word . You like to belittle members like ccman and just about all the others on here .
    1. you start it very well saying that i leeched the autoit3 scrip LOL

2. the uav hack were made by jabberwo0ck, as i always said, i only made it inject at the perfect moment, the only reason why i did the release was because he didn't wanted a spam after it get detected , btw that was already stated in the thread itself

3. what else hmmm ahh gunadd that funny since other's gunadd had to press on buy then change value then buy, while mine was change value and buy then buy, so yeah as you are saying it must be the same pointer xD
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    lol the old spawner was made with unreals sdk a new one is needed now since it just not there this sounds like hogwash to me

2. i was waiting since so long for you to say that about the weapon spawner ,

you dont really have to check the video just check the upload time, and tell me if at that time Un****Bot had the weapon spawner , i was mainly searching for snowshovel video since it showed that it was still before this one but it seems that he deleted it, doesn't matter the one i posted is enough to prove it
    check in the map also youll see that we even had speedhack before them

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...ml#post8031949
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...ml#post7829327
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...ml#post7708430

and that one is a special just for you <3
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...ml#post7657399

why do i keep answering ? its an easy answer since i always loved to pwn you and you always got pwned, the fact of waiting 6month before repost the same thing as you already did (and got owned) will not change the matter of the result, you will still fail :P
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 09-21-2013 at 02:03 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    Cmon Hoosier gimmi more challenge instand of lies
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hey Freddy, will your team release your hack anytime?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    [QUOTE=AVA PlaYe;8819132]2. i was waiting since so long for you to say that about the weapon spawner ,
    uh that AVA version is freaking old. this is probably killa hack or maybe ccmans clearly not the current version of the game after this latest patch that would be 4662.320474
    not what version you have 4255.286668 also plasma AKA bubble gun dont work on them maps anymore FYI keep acting like you got something you wish you had .
    All you have is some stupid auto it macro that any 3rd grade kid could code . you wanna act like a hot shot try making a real no recoil hack . And last but not least why is this hack of WARANDPEACE NOT ON YOUR YOUTUBE ACCT ? this is not your hack you where just in the room freddy11 . keep digging that hole deeper and deeper 1993freddy lol! silly lil 20 year old kid
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 09-21-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Look jr i have a working hack for the game with a spawner it not mine but im enjoying t just the same . And I know that you are full of it . that video is old macros are lame. you act like making a macro in au3 it is hard ! Its easier than in .net LMAO . Au3 us the easiest language to learn . sorry but macros and stupid quick switch is just sad. I know you dont have a new sdk . domo will not share that with YOU! you burned your bridge with some decent coders id say . at least some that have connections . If you would like to see a real "Current" gun spawning hack just say the word .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    So you're actually saying that all who released gun adder and things were released are leeched ? .... then ccman didn't create the gun adder and he released it , ccman didn't create uav or anti kick/report and he released it . then ccman didn't create the public hack that was released about some days ago ... at least fred didn't leech source codes....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    He kicked the U.S government ass and you know right.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast