Thanks

How to Hack Dead Frontier: Disable Zombie Attack Ability

*Newest update patched the aob I posted...sorry, I won't post newest code on here.

Game DETECTS CHEAT now...their security is still crap though. Just nop it with 00...

Only zombies that can hurt you is the exploding ones...this cheat is useful for missions, boss hunting, going to outposts, and of course...looting; might as well buy a GM to make good use of this cheat while it lasts...

Array of Bytes (Patched):

First Code:
    02 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 2C
    change to
    00 00 00 00 00 00

*Subtitles

english subtitles:

Hello there ladies and gentlemen, this is Pr2Hack and we are going to show you how to Array of Byte hack Dead Frontier.
    So lets go ahead and open up cheat engine, and we are going to select the process right now. Click on plugin container dot execute.
    Open, change the value type to array of byte. But actually first of all, lets go ahead and refresh this. So now Dead Frontier is going to be in a preloading session ... enable speed hack, set speed to zero and click apply. loading the game, but lets see what happens first ... there you go, the game is actually on pause right now. So were going to go ahead and apply the hexadecimal values. So lets go ahead and open the hexadecimal values note pad ... there are two codes you're going to be putting in. First code, (Ctrl + c) ... now apply it in (Ctrl + v)
    you're going to scan it ... highlight those three ... click this button (red arrow) ... click on the bottom one and hold shift ... click top one ... right click, change record ... value, were going to delete this and apply in the second code. Ctrl + v ... Now another scan, second code ... Ctrl + v, highlight these three ... click, shift, click top one ... right click, change record, value ... delete it ... and get the second code ... Ctrl + v. And you should be fine, so lets go ahead and unpause the game, uncheck enable speedhack. And lets test this out and see if it works ... and there you go ladies and gentlemen ... you have officially Array of Byte modified Dead Frontier.

this is not mine

Thanks
    thanks bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    wait, I don't even remember posting "........."
    Last edited by pr2hack; 12-17-2013 at 03:23 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pr2hack For This Useful Post:

MD7090 (06-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    This is not working. Tesing on Mozilla Firefox 26.0, Cheat Engine 6.3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    did you freeze the game and set up the codes? also, you target plugin-contrainer.exe

Thanks
    Let the records show as of 7:45PM CST Tuesday December 17th 2013 this method does work with google chrome (yeah for slow browsers!) version 31.0.1650.63 m and cheat engine version 6.3

It's pretty easy, look for 1 of about 8 chrome.exe's and keep trying them until one let's you inject the speed hack, change the value type from 4 bytes to array of byte ctrl+V the code above into the bar (it should be noted that pasting the code into the bar while it's 4 byte and changing it to array of byte will make cheat engine change the code in the bar and you won't find the value's you need to change) now reload the page (I notice CPU hogging to the extreme when using this cheat and when writing this with DF and the cheat running my browser crashed) and set your multiplier to 0.0 wait for a percentage of game data loaded to show enable then change your value's just like instructed above disable the speed hack and it works, I don't know if I just happen to have the magic version of chrome and cheat engine that co-operate to make this possible or what but I can verify this does in fact work and I've been using it for weeks, I haven't noticed a ban (What happend Neil? I remember you used to guard your games code like an infertile mother may guard the baby she had after trying for 12 years.) KRONOS is missing a step.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by killerboom View Post
    Let the records show as of 7:45PM CST Tuesday December 17th 2013 this method does work with google chrome (yeah for slow browsers!) version 31.0.1650.63 m and cheat engine version 6.3

It's pretty easy, look for 1 of about 8 chrome.exe's and keep trying them until one let's you inject the speed hack, change the value type from 4 bytes to array of byte ctrl+V the code above into the bar (it should be noted that pasting the code into the bar while it's 4 byte and changing it to array of byte will make cheat engine change the code in the bar and you won't find the value's you need to change) now reload the page (I notice CPU hogging to the extreme when using this cheat and when writing this with DF and the cheat running my browser crashed) and set your multiplier to 0.0 wait for a percentage of game data loaded to show enable then change your value's just like instructed above disable the speed hack and it works, I don't know if I just happen to have the magic version of chrome and cheat engine that co-operate to make this possible or what but I can verify this does in fact work and I've been using it for weeks, I haven't noticed a ban (What happend Neil? I remember you used to guard your games code like an infertile mother may guard the baby she had after trying for 12 years.) KRONOS is missing a step.
    For the first time at me it turned out to hack so that zombies didn't attack, and at blow they stood still. Also I hacked without freezing game. But in in other times (and update Mozilla Firefox to v26) this is didn't work.