View Poll Results: Do you think I leech?

Voters
55. This poll is closed
  • Yes

18 32.73%
  • No

18 32.73%
  • I don't know

19 34.55%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Who thinks i leech?

I want to know who on this site thinks i leech addresses? and why?

Because apparently according to poisoner (even though the majority of my hacks were out before his 1) i leeched all his addresses. And that makes me mad how i put a whole day into making these hacks and he thinks i just went and took the addresses from him.

Thank you.
    Last edited by scooby107; 05-07-2007 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    dont really sure what happens in ur mind or in ur house, but to my ur not at all...and i gave u some advice on the superjump thing and so...guess not,

Thanks
    yes you are a leecher
    you called me leecher- i leeched death in a box and ur trainer, idiot noob
    thats strange, how i got the addresses allrdy?
    and yes, you leecher- you just copy past it, strange that after i released addresses u added it into your trainer.
    yes i released it to public so everyone would use it, but you are just a leecher that pissing me off.
    learn when addresses got changed.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by poisoner View Post
    yes you are a leecher
    you called me leecher- i leeched death in a box and ur trainer, idiot noob
    thats strange, how i got the addresses allrdy?
    and yes, you leecher- you just copy past it, strange that after i released addresses u added it into your trainer.
    yes i released it to public so everyone would use it, but you are just a leecher that pissing me off.
    learn when addresses got changed.
    Your entitled to you opinion but ask naomelembro14 to see if i said (pm) i had found it BEFORE you posted your post.

And like i said, we'll see when i make a trainer AFTER the addresses get changed, is that ok with you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby107 View Post
    Your entitled to you opinion but ask naomelembro14 to see if i said (pm) i had found it BEFORE you posted your post.

And like i said, we'll see when i make a trainer AFTER the addresses get changed, is that ok with you?
    listen to the boy...

Thanks

i wanna see if ull make trainer after update.
    i think you leeched because you got more featurs in your trainer after poisoner released his.
    but one think im allmost sure.. you leeched invisible.
    and anuther thing im sure is that poisoner didnt leech nothin, idk what about you, mayb you leeched his addresses mayb you didnt- but about invisible im allmost 99% sure.

EDIT: Scooby pm: "I don't even know you, so why have you put that i leech?"
    you wanted my opinion no? thats what i think. proof me i wrong after addresses will change.
    but what i wanna see now is if you know how to find invisible, what im sure you dont know

Thanks
    I think that you DID leech because:
    you told poisoner his trainer= "Death in a box"- thats proof you dumb.
    after poisoner released his addresses you add it into your trainer, strang isnt it?
    so like other ppl say, tell us how did you find invisible.
    for other things, mayb you know the "way" to find them, but you didnt find them you just leeched them
    im w8ing for wr will update to see if ull find addresses on ur own

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by lironf17 View Post
    i wanna see if ull make trainer after update.
    i think you leeched because you got more featurs in your trainer after poisoner released his.
    but one think im allmost sure.. you leeched invisible.
    and anuther thing im sure is that poisoner didnt leech nothin, idk what about you, mayb you leeched his addresses mayb you didnt- but about invisible im allmost 99% sure.

EDIT: Scooby pm: "I don't even know you, so why have you put that i leech?"
    you wanted my opinion no? thats what i think. proof me i wrong after addresses will change.
    but what i wanna see now is if you know how to find invisible, what im sure you dont know
    i see ur not that gd at maths...dont ask me about the inv. but about the other stuff he added it was me who told him how to get the adress!(superjump and no fall dmg i think...)

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Look at the people who think i leech (with the exception of whomper), none of them have been here two minutes judging by the amount of posts they have.

Whereas the people who actually know me (kind of) and know that i want to help and release public trainers, think i don't leech.

Hmmm, what does that tell you?

Thanks
    Look at the people who think i leech (with the exception of whomper), none of them have been here two minutes judging by the amount of posts they have.

Whereas the people who actually know me (kind of) and know that i want to help and release public trainers, think i don't leech.

Hmmm, what does that tell you?
    listen, ill get the things clear for you:
    first, pissed me off when you sayd i did leech- i searched and founded everythin by my self.
    i know you leeched for 100% my invisible address. if you would leeched it and stfu i wouldt say any word, coz i really dont care that you leecher, but you pissed me off when you say i did.
    you didnt find out on your own way how to find address, you just beg people to tell you how to find it, i find my addresses without help from others.
    Invisible- you leeched it for 100%, just stfu allrdy. i know you did, thats what inportent, you leecher and will stay.

Thanks
    rofl, i ment to press no, oh well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    you noobs have the stupidest fights EVER, like seriously never in my life have i heard such stupid shit until about 1-2 months ago, you guys have some serious issues, like frikken girls at school man

STOP FUCKING ARGUING YOU PUSSIES, FORUMS AREN'T MADE FOR YOUR BITCHING... jesus

if he says you leech, show him up, dont make a fucking poll that pretty much askes your permission to stay....
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iberson View Post
    you noobs have the stupidest fights EVER, like seriously never in my life have i heard such stupid shit until about 1-2 months ago, you guys have some serious issues, like frikken girls at school man

STOP FUCKING ARGUING YOU PUSSIES, FORUMS AREN'T MADE FOR YOUR BITCHING... jesus

if he says you leech, show him up, dont make a fucking poll that pretty much askes your permission to stay....
    i dont care that he is leeching, he just pissing me off when he says i leeched from him and death in a box, comon, learn to lie.
    im still waiting to see if you know how to find invis

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    listen, ill get the things clear for you:
    first, pissed me off when you sayd i did leech- i searched and founded everythin by my self.
    i know you leeched for 100% my invisible address. if you would leeched it and stfu i wouldt say any word, coz i really dont care that you leecher, but you pissed me off when you say i did.
    you didnt find out on your own way how to find address, you just beg people to tell you how to find it, i find my addresses without help from others.
    Invisible- you leeched it for 100%, just stfu allrdy. i know you did, thats what inportent, you leecher and will stay.
    FLAWED MATE FUCKING FLAWED.

If you are good enough to use the search button and ask god knows how many people that i've asked for the specifically NOT to give me the addresses. Basically you've came up with you own little story. So why not go back to Alice In Wonderland you little boy.

i dont care that he is leeching, he just pissing me off when he says i leeched from him and death in a box, comon, learn to lie.
    im still waiting to see if you know how to find invis
    Funny that isn't it. I thought you were the cleaver cunt who knew how to find everything. I'm sure i've asked YOU on a number of occasions to tell us. Yet were STILL waitng.

Thanks
    scooby if you know you didn't then you should bother to keep fighting, I am pretty sure if you did take it you would of said so like a man. And since you didn't say so I assume you didn't take it because ppl always know who did what. I know yours was indeed out first hence the fact I don't shut off my pc and i have about 32 tabs open to different sites on FF and noticed when yours came out first. Just don't stress this and just walk away from it n let it die. We all don't need to be fighting for stuff like this, just be proud you did something for the community just as well as poision did. So Thank you both for your hard work and sharing and I am sure you can let this lil thing past you guys. take care.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast