Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Smile 1600 MS points code

Looking to sell an unused code for 1600 microsoft points. Received the code as a pre-order bonus for gta 5 from the microsoft store, I've included the email they sent containing the code and instructions at the bottom of this post.

Wanting to sell for no less than $16 paypal, but I'm also looking for netflix/spotify accounts, so trades are welcome aswell. My skype name is zephrith
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    msemail.PNG  

Last edited by Zephrith; 09-23-2013 at 05:28 PM.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I have a bunch of Netflix account. It's a huge list so I don't know which ones are working or not. If you would like hmu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    How much do I save if I buy your code?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I mean, instead of buying the 1600 straight from XBL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    1600 points cost $19.99 straight from the microsoft store, you can find the codes around ebay sometimes for around 18 or 19 bucks. So you'd be saving almost 4 dollars and getting the same thing. The microsoft points are getting changed to actual local currency too soon, and so if you've got the 1600 points on your account when they do the transition it'd be changed to $20 most likely.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephrith View Post
    1600 points cost $19.99 straight from the microsoft store, you can find the codes around ebay sometimes for around 18 or 19 bucks. So you'd be saving almost 4 dollars and getting the same thing. The microsoft points are getting changed to actual local currency too soon, and so if you've got the 1600 points on your account when they do the transition it'd be changed to $20 most likely.
    That's too much. People sell it for 15-10$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I was referring to the currency local to me, which is USD. I've been watching auctions for these things lately, just saw an auction end minutes ago ending at $19 for 4 seperate 400 point code cards, much less hassle to enter just the one code, don't have to wait days for shipping either. I'm not allowed to link to any of the auction listings.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephrith View Post
    I was referring to the currency local to me, which is USD. I've been watching auctions for these things lately, just saw an auction end minutes ago ending at $19 for 4 seperate 400 point code cards, much less hassle to enter just the one code, don't have to wait days for shipping either. I'm not allowed to link to any of the auction listings.
    hue. The codes people sell aren't with shipping and neither auction. They sell XBL 3 months for 8$ or so. 12 year 24.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I see the points as different from the subscription, when you redeem the points on your console it's converted into local currency, so $16 for $20 sounds like a great deal to me if you're planning to get some to add to your account anyways. I didn't steal this code from anyone, it was sent directly to me from the microsoft store so I see no difference in what they're selling and what I have to sell. I'm not seeing any 3 month xbl codes actually selling on ebay for less than $18 either, I came here to sell as an alternative to using ebay where I was gonna list it with an $18 buy it now price, and from the number of codes I see being bought for this price or greater I feel it would have sold pretty fast. The only problems being the 10% cut ebay takes and the fact I don't have a backup credit card linked to my account to fund the buyer protection, here I figured I'd be able to circumvent atleast one of those problems. If no one shows any real interest for the listed price I'll just borrow a friend's debit card, link that to my account and just go the ebay route
    Last edited by Zephrith; 09-24-2013 at 02:50 PM.