Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Top Weapons: Mouzie's Studying

Shalom!

This is is the "Top" Weapon base on the popularity, damages, recoil, and cash, I will pick a weapon from each classes.

They will be ranked like so: The higher it is, the better it is. From a scale to 1-10

-------------
    Name: G36E
    Type: Light Assault Rifle
    Popularity:7
    Recoil:5
    Terror:2
    Money:8
    Damages:7

The G36E earned my spot as Combat Arms top Light Assault Rifle (L.A.R.) The G36E is known to be highly powerful, accurate, and cheap to buy. This rifle deserves to be in the top spot.

Name:AK47
    Type: Machine Gun (Heavy Assault Rifle)
    Popularity:5
    Recoil:3
    Terror:4
    Money:7
    Damages:6
    The AK47 earned my spot as the top H.A.R. The AK47 with it rugged, heavy firepower and reliablity makes it it ones of the best and chosen weapons in Combat Arms.[/COLOR]--------
    Name: UMP 45.
    Type: Light Sub-Machine Pistol
    Popularity:8
    Recoil:4
    Terror:5
    Money:4

The UMP earned my spot as the top ranking Sub-Machine Pistol. The gun with it good rate of fire, high damage, stable recoil. Made it one of the best gun in the entire game.

-----
    Name: Bizon PP-19
    Type: Heavy Machine Pistol/AR Hybird
    Popularity:9
    Recoil:8
    Terror:8
    Money:6

While the PP-19 is known as the most popular SMG to date, because of the high rate of fire, low recoil, huge clip, high damage. This is ranked as the top of the heavy classes.

-------
    Name:Colt 45.
    Type:Light Pistol
    Popularity:3
    Recoil:6
    Terror:1
    Money:10

Before some of you disagree with me, the Colt 45. is the best handgun I have used in the game. With speed, little recoil, good ROF, and good damages to body armor/unarmored enemies. The gun earned my spot as the best light pistol.

Name: IWI Desert Eagle
    Type: Heavy Pistol
    Popularity:8
    Recoil:2
    Terror:7
    Damages:9

The Desert Eagle, earned this spot because of the larger clip, high damages, and okay recoil. While most thinks the magum is more better looking. The Desert Eagle gets the job done, period.

Name: L9A2
    Type: Heavy Bolt Action Rifle (H.B.A.R.)
    Popularity:10
    Recoil:1
    Terror:10
    Damages:10

The only gun in the list that have three 10/10s. What more can I say?
    ----

SR-15
    Type: Squad Sniper Rifle (S.S.R.)
    Popularity:6
    Recoil:8
    Terror:3
    Money:7

A simple automatic sniper rifle, this is the only weapon of the sniper class that will shoot in automatic, don't belives me? Hold down the mouse. This gun earned this spot for it accurate, speed, and firepower.
    --

End:

I didn't do knives sense it's a little hard testing those.

I didn't so MGs because barely anyone uses them and they all have the same states just a little increases in some area.

Comments on what YOU think is the best gun?

Place a comment agreeing to a certain weapon, or disagreeing!
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-21-2009 at 01:02 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

CheeseTea (08-20-2009),clashbanger101 (08-21-2009),Ghty82 (08-21-2009),Killerskillz (08-21-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Man this must of taken so long to write, but thanks for the info, i use the g36k and UMP cause i'm kinda pro with it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerskillz View Post
    Man this must of taken so long to write, but thanks for the info, i use the g36k and UMP cause i'm kinda pro with it
    i hate how the g36k sounds.... its just awful....
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]https://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by urukillora View Post
    rofl clonetrooper u are an epic fail. Apparently u didnt read what mouzie said before. What Mouzie posted are the actual names of the gun. From what he said, l96a1 is much older and in accurate, from the game stats the l96a2 is more correct version. The ump .45 is the ump and its caliber size cause im pretty sure there is more ump using different bullet size. Ure the one that sounds like a choob.... wait u are one
    dont miss with mouzie unless u got da pwr
    1. I see nothing about him stating he was using proper names. It's extremely pointless, as 99% of us are unfarmiliar, rendering this useless.

2. His stats are still wrong. Completely wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl0neTr00per View Post
    1. I see nothing about him stating he was using proper names. It's extremely pointless, as 99% of us are unfarmiliar, rendering this useless.

2. His stats are still wrong. Completely wrong.
    clone i rly dont care but 99% of the ppl know this. Dont u understand that ure in the minority since ure the only one complaining about the names. Plz dont use % data if ure not sure if its the correct %.
    Also plz note ppl have their opinions and mouzie is planning to fix his data from the data he gets from us. i think >.> Dont try to make ure self always right cause it just shows ure selfishness and stupidity...
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....

Thanks
    clone i rly dont care but 99% of the ppl know this. Dont u understand that ure in the minority since ure the only one complaining about the names. Plz dont use % data if ure not sure if its the correct %.
    wt f is an colt45!!!!!!! ugh i only know fail combat arms wep names
    Hypocrisy ftw. The L96A1 is properly titled. The only other name i'd accept calling it is the AWP. L9A2 is so far off it's laughable. There still is no Colt 45.

Also plz note ppl have their opinions and mouzie is planning to fix his data from the data he gets from us. i think >.> Dont try to make ure self always right cause it just shows ure selfishness and stupidity...
    I like how you say opinions, yet data is fact. And this guide has so many flaws it needs to be completely re-done, not just fixed. I did not mean to insult, it just caught me off guard as I had such better expectations. Limited amount of weapons covered and what he did was wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hypocrisy ftw. The L96A1 is properly titled. The only other name i'd accept calling it is the AWP. L9A2 is so far off it's laughable. There still is no Colt 45.

I like how you say opinions, yet data is fact. And this guide has so many flaws it needs to be completely re-done, not just fixed. I did not mean to insult, it just caught me off guard as I had such better expectations. Limited amount of weapons covered and what he did was wrong.
    ROFLLLL AWP AND l96a1 isnt the same wep.... ROFLLL mouzie already prooved that man he should answer u instead of me.... i could help HUMANS that have half a brain..... ALSO PLZ NOTICE THE THREAD TITLE TOP weapons. YES TOP NOT ALL BUT TOP. ALSO mouzie's studyings. YES NOT URE FKING OPINION BUT HIS.
    and plz notice my quote i dont know the fail combat arm names. That mean that combat arms name is the one wrong.... i trust mouzie more since he was actually in the army or defence troop and study/used the wep...
    just an F.Y.I l96a1 is MUCH MUCH older than the AWP. L96a2 is much closer in age and model/stlye/and stats to l96a1 than awp to l96a1 is.

Thanks
    ROFLLLL AWP AND l96a1 isnt the same wep.... ROFLLL mouzie already prooved that man he should answer u instead of me.... i could help HUMANS that have half a brain..... ALSO PLZ NOTICE THE THREAD TITLE TOP weapons. YES TOP NOT ALL BUT TOP. ALSO mouzie's studyings. YES NOT URE FKING OPINION BUT HIS.
    and plz notice my quote i dont know the fail combat arm names. That mean that combat arms name is the one wrong.... i trust mouzie more since he was actually in the army or defence troop and study/used the wep...
    just an F.Y.I l96a1 is MUCH MUCH older than the AWP. L96a2 is much closer in age and model/stlye/and stats to l96a1 than awp to l96a1 is.
    This is getting ridiculous. This will be my last post to you in this thread.

1. Learn English. It's a beautiful language.
    2. AWP and L96 are not the same, but they mirror eachother in most FPS games, and are commonly mistaken. Thus why I said i'd have accepted it.
    3. I never asked him to cover all the weapons. I merely said the selection here was slightly poor. He didn't cover all of the top weapons.
    4. You said 99% of people know weapons when you yourself said you didn't know what the Colt 45 is. That's where the hypocrisy lied.

I'm sure there's something else I could correct, but you're stubborn and it's hard to understand you wen u r teh b tipin laik dis. For the love of god, pass the second grade already.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This is getting ridiculous. This will be my last post to you in this thread.

1. Learn English. It's a beautiful language.
    2. AWP and L96 are not the same, but they mirror eachother in most FPS games, and are commonly mistaken. Thus why I said i'd have accepted it.
    3. I never asked him to cover all the weapons. I merely said the selection here was slightly poor. He didn't cover all of the top weapons.
    4. You said 99% of people know weapons when you yourself said you didn't know what the Colt 45 is. That's where the hypocrisy lied.

I'm sure there's something else I could correct, but you're stubborn and it's hard to understand you wen u r teh b tipin laik dis. For the love of god, pass the second grade already.
    im pretty sure my grammer was understandible. PLz note english aint my first language. It like my 3rd i think also just go talk to mouzie pl0x as i said... i cant help ppl that dont have the half a human brain and thinks that they know it all or thinks their always right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Where is the M416 D:

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
    Where is the M416 D:
    thats what i said
    im always asking but what with those japanese quotes....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I actually know Japanese unlike some people that just add the quotes in randomly .____.

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    the M416 should be on there, the Recoil is low, rate of fire good, damage good and it's just sexy

EDIT: someone click my egg i wana see if it hatches! lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Mmmm, Nice gun guide.

Thanks
    I just use gunz that sound good. :3
    I especially like the sound of l9a2 and the scarl
    I use both those weapons

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored