Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Question I've been gone from AVA for a while, please fill me in

What's all this stuff I hear about the game having gotten worse?

Last time I played was maybe a year and a half ago. My account got banned for no apparent reason (my non-hacking account) so I just stopped playing. I had almost every Euro Capsule in the game and many Euros.

Why has the game become so bad recently?

What is this "Mega Capsule" I saw in the Wiki? Why was it removed from US/EU?

Are the box rewards for prison break still the same as it was before?

Can you guys fill me in on the past updates? I don't want to start playing again and have no idea what to do.

Thanks a bunch.
    Success is waiting. . .
    So why ignore it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The boxes are the same, mega capsule is pretty much a rip off, but if you win, BRAVO. And, capsules are the same, the supply point system, is different and bad or good depending on your opinion, you can only get 4k supply a day I have been told. And a lot of guns aren't even perm guns anymore, they cost the same and expire in a month...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by tainos View Post
    The boxes are the same, mega capsule is pretty much a rip off, but if you win, BRAVO. And, capsules are the same, the supply point system, is different and bad or good depending on your opinion, you can only get 4k supply a day I have been told. And a lot of guns aren't even perm guns anymore, they cost the same and expire in a month...
    Wow.. They are just greedy people who want to rip us off. Lol.

Another reason to ruin their game with hacks.
    Success is waiting. . .
    So why ignore it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @7Force
    Game is bad because of Aeria. To try and answer your mentioned questions:

- Mega Capsule cost about 2000AP per spin (before it was removed), it was like an advanced LW but you could press stop to stop the spinning. There were 17 weapons to win I think, including the limited edition Corvus lll which there were only 1000 to win. I never used it so I don't really know, but I think when Corvus ran out they removed it. If you got all of them you got exclusive DEagle (NightHawk). You may have gotten permanent weapons or timed. Still, as tainos said, a rip off like everything else Aeria does.

- Boxes still the same but Supply Points get you 2k euro per 100%, but goes quite a bit faster.

- Latest updates? Well some new maps here and there. One of the biggest changes was the SHOP update. You can't get most decent weapons permanent any more unless you owned them BEFORE shop update. You can still get some of these via AP methods and events such as Tiered Spender, Loot Wheel, Steam Packs etc.

Full list of weapons you can NOT get permanent anymore (using Euros):
    Pointman:
    CZ Skorpion EVO3
    Striker12
    MP7A1
    SR-3M
    SPAS-15

Rifleman:
    OTs-14 Groza
    ARX-160
    M249 Red Tiger
    Kel-tec RFB
    SA-58 Para (And FAL Cannon)
    AK200
    XM8
    M4A1 Mk.3
    MG4KE

Sniper:
    M40A5
    FR-F2
    DSR-1
    MSG90A1 MOD 0
    ASW.338

I tried to be as detailed as I could in 10 mins, I may have missed some things out but these are major changes. Also this post pretty much expands on what @tainos said.

Thanks
    Last edited by ActionTurnip; 09-25-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    the game sucks some weapons arent perma anymore so yeah the gae sucks aeria games are money wolfs time to move onto EU Special FOrces also known as soldier front 2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Exactly, I'm coding for C.A right now though, just started a couple days ago, once done with that, I'll start on AvA and stop keeping my hacks for myself I'ma finally start posting them lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Wow this is fucking blasphemy.

Can't have perm guns anymore, what the hell.

Stupid aeria.. I actually liked AVA.. unique graphics and game play. It was fun. Fuck you too Aeria
    Success is waiting. . .
    So why ignore it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    People bad mouthing the game with no truth here. You just come up with reasons to justify hacking when really it is because you are bad at the game.

-Mega caps were 1,200 AP not 2,000 AP
    -The best guns are timed for 30 days, this is indeed greedy but not game breaking
    -You can get more than 4k from supply in one day
    -Getting 2k supply per fill is better because it takes less SP to fill the bar
    -The macro patch balances the rifles and snipers making all classes and guns more playable
    -Aeria has recently been implementing good things like banning hackers, the assist system, the macro patch, the RP clan system, supporting more tournaments, and being more active with the community. Filo is in the shoutbox for like 10 hours a day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepr0z101 View Post
    People bad mouthing the game with no truth here. You just come up with reasons to justify hacking when really it is because you are bad at the game.

-Mega caps were 1,200 AP not 2,000 AP
    -The best guns are timed for 30 days, this is indeed greedy but not game breaking
    -You can get more than 4k from supply in one day
    -Getting 2k supply per fill is better because it takes less SP to fill the bar
    -The macro patch balances the rifles and snipers making all classes and guns more playable
    -Aeria has recently been implementing good things like banning hackers, the assist system, the macro patch, the RP clan system, supporting more tournaments, and being more active with the community. Filo is in the shoutbox for like 10 hours a day.
    True. Aeria is trying to be more active but that doesn't change they're greedy ways, which is the main reason I hate them. I want generous events not buy 50 euro caps and get 3 free.
    My donnies, I would appreciate if you if I helped and if you think I am reputable.

Dota 2
    CS:GO
    League of Legends

Successful Trades: 6

Eliorgi209
    AndrewMc1 (Vouched4Me)
    Akane Kurashiki
    IZTHAWIZ
    JamesIdole1 (Not 'Omer', great trader)(V4M)
    guccigangable

Scammed: 1
    Scammers:
    MPGH Name: Unknown | Skype: yali.tzur2 | Screenshot: Here
    MPGH Name: madjk | Skype: madj.khoury77 | Screenshot: None. I can't prove this one, but he IS a scammer. Believe me if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobGunner View Post
    @ActionTurnip +1vouch for this guy, very understanding and patient person.
    //CLOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Yes, i traded with @ActionTurnip Btw Vouch for him, he gonne 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akane Kurashiki View Post
    Thanks I vouch for him too!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Here's a general overview of the current state of AVA & Aeria:

-Mega Capsules was a limited "lootwheel" where you spend 1,200 AP per spin & you have a 100% chance of winning a weapon. If you're lucky, you 'll receive one of the three permanent weapons (FAL Hot Road, PPSH-41 Dao, or Corvus III) , or one of the several timed 30-Day weapon. All the weapons from the Mega Capsule have a bonus of +1 or +3 bullet depending on the weapon. After you collect all 12 weapons, you receive a Nighthawk for free. It's basically a skinned deagle that makes music when you pull it out. It was removed with the Anti-Macro Patch.

-Box rewards are still the same for all co-op missions. You can check out the AVA wiki on MPGH for more information on box rewards.

-Some of the latest major updates are the timed weapons & the Anti-Macro Patch. Aeria releases a monthly tiered spender every month that allows you to receive free rewards for spending X amount of AP. There has been new series of weapons released like the Roswell weapons, Neon weapons & two new melee weapons. There are characters now obtainable through euro & AP, although some are limited to AP only.

For more information, check out the AVA wiki on MPGH. We update it daily & have all the information you're seeking. Link is in my signature & also on AVA section main page.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    Here's a general overview of the current state of AVA & Aeria:

-Mega Capsules was a limited "lootwheel" where you spend 1,200 AP per spin & you have a 100% chance of winning a weapon. If you're lucky, you 'll receive one of the three permanent weapons (FAL Hot Road, PPSH-41 Dao, or Corvus III) , or one of the several timed 30-Day weapon. All the weapons from the Mega Capsule have a bonus of +1 or +3 bullet depending on the weapon. After you collect all 12 weapons, you receive a Nighthawk for free. It's basically a skinned deagle that makes music when you pull it out. It was removed with the Anti-Macro Patch.

-Box rewards are still the same for all co-op missions. You can check out the AVA wiki on MPGH for more information on box rewards.

-Some of the latest major updates are the timed weapons & the Anti-Macro Patch. Aeria releases a monthly tiered spender every month that allows you to receive free rewards for spending X amount of AP. There has been new series of weapons released like the Roswell weapons, Neon weapons & two new melee weapons. There are characters now obtainable through euro & AP, although some are limited to AP only.

For more information, check out the AVA wiki on MPGH. We update it daily & have all the information you're seeking. Link is in my signature & also on AVA section main page.
    Yep, all true and pub and match hakers are hust noob suckers.