Thanks

Possible To Un-Ban an Account Myself?

My account was banned due to a bullshit reason, and I want to get it un-banned. Is it possible to do this with a certain program or method or am I just fucked?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mention the reason, and there might be some thing that you can do to un ban, according to reason

P.S I guess you are fucked.
    Last edited by Unknown-Hacker; 09-27-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks
    I spent a lot of money on the account and had to have my credit card deleted because someone tried to steal it. So my account is stuck with a $945 charge. Apparently, they decided to charge-back EVERY purchase I've ever made on the account since I started playing...

EDIT: I think a lot of the charge has to do with what PayPal added on per charge-back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I’ve seen around 5 similar reports on the kabam(rotmg section) forum, am not sure of the exact reason why kabam bans the accounts as it appears the account owner isn’t directly responsible for the chargeback’s,

Unfortunately their account banning system is full proof, the only people who can un ban the account are kabam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
    I’ve seen around 5 similar reports on the kabam(rotmg section) forum, am not sure of the exact reason why kabam bans the accounts as it appears the account owner isn’t directly responsible for the chargeback’s,

Unfortunately their account banning system is full proof, the only people who can un ban the account are kabam
    I got banned for RWT becuase some fag here on MPGH reported me for "selling my account"
    I requested an unban and now im on an "unban waiting list"

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    I got banned for RWT becuase some fag here on MPGH reported me for "selling my account"
    I requested an unban and now im on an "unban waiting list"
    That’s really shitty on the persons part who reported you for RWT, normally kabam are passive in banning accounts involved in RWT, do you have any idea who did report you? Kabam as you on there un-ban list so I assume you will be un-banned, am sorry to hear you got banned bro, I bet you are pissed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    That’s really shitty on the persons part who reported you for RWT, normally kabam are passive in banning accounts involved in RWT, do you have any idea who did report you? Kabam as you on there un-ban list so I assume you will be un-banned, am sorry to hear you got banned bro, I bet you are pissed?
    Well the list is a wait for my account to be reviewed and for the "final decision to be made". Even if they say no im pretty sure I can jsu keep trying untill they say yes. Like what hapened with xdalla and teebqone appearently..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well the list is a wait for my account to be reviewed and for the "final decision to be made". Even if they say no im pretty sure I can jsu keep trying untill they say yes. Like what hapened with xdalla and teebqone appearently..
    yeah, My thoughts are you will be un-banned let me know if you need anything (scripts, revenge, bots) , have you got a secondary account to play on?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    yeah, My thoughts are you will be un-banned let me know if you need anything (scripts, revenge, bots) , have you got a secondary account to play on?
    Ill keep ya posted
    I did buy an accout the day before I was banned but it doesnt have any items really, just slots and vaults. I got a few UTS to put on it this weekend, really perfect timing as far as that goes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ill keep ya posted
    I did buy an accout the day before I was banned but it doesnt have any items really, just slots and vaults. I got a few UTS to put on it this weekend, really perfect timing as far as that goes.
    I thought you might have been stuck with 1 char slot and 1 vault, I have a account with 3 char slots and around 8 vaults unlocked I wouldn’t hesitate to lend it too you, am sure you will get your account back hopefully soon, i have a few account with some ut items on, the rest are unverified still, let me know what class you playing i'll have a look.
    Last edited by Botmaker; 09-27-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You can try to pm support but if that doesn't work just try waiting it out some people have gotten unbanned in like 2-3 days

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    lol you cant unbann with a client or anything its server side which means only the rotmg group can unban you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If that reason got you banned, then it's not bullshit. Kabam has been getting on the aggressive side of banning everyone from rwts to using hacked clients. Sure there is a possibility of getting your account unbanned but that chance is very slim to none and you have to literally beg the support staff for mercy.