Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    you guys are really uneducated and your brain is all fed by your media lying bullshit, one thing will convince me that the Soldiers who got Killed in Rafah was killed by Hamas if a legitment and legal court and investigation prove it with evidences.
    And about Closing the borders of Gaza, the gate between Egypt and Gaza is established by the agreement of Israel governments which state that only individual can pass that gate, and not products or any other items, for example; food and construction materials can be only brought either by Israel borders and by Israel official passages ( with tax ofcourse) or by smuggling them into the tunnels in Egypt land ( tax free!) and now after the tunnels are all gone basically the people of Gaza is starving, what can be done is establishing another passage inside Egypt borders that handle the transferring of the items and food to inside Gaza with taxes! by doing that both sides win, Gaza can live and Egypt can get extra money ><

Egypt improving their military; what a joke! Israel is 24/7 working on new weapons and vehicles and I didn't see shit from Egypt or even hear about. most of your Arsenal is bought from the Soviet Union which is pretty much old and some pretty good aircrafts from the US army.
    Morsi was seeking 3 things for Egypt; producing their own food,medicine, and firearm.
    I just can't wait to see your tears when ever the next president get elected or Mubarak back in rule.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    you guys are really uneducated and your brain is all fed by your media lying bullshit, one thing will convince me that the Soldiers who got Killed in Rafah was killed by Hamas if a legitment and legal court and investigation prove it with evidences.
    And about Closing the borders of Gaza, the gate between Egypt and Gaza is established by the agreement of Israel governments which state that only individual can pass that gate, and not products or any other items, for example; food and construction materials can be only brought either by Israel borders and by Israel official passages ( with tax ofcourse) or by smuggling them into the tunnels in Egypt land ( tax free!) and now after the tunnels are all gone basically the people of Gaza is starving, what can be done is establishing another passage inside Egypt borders that handle the transferring of the items and food to inside Gaza with taxes! by doing that both sides win, Gaza can live and Egypt can get extra money ><

Egypt improving their military; what a joke! Israel is 24/7 working on new weapons and vehicles and I didn't see shit from Egypt or even hear about. most of your Arsenal is bought from the Soviet Union which is pretty much old and some pretty good aircrafts from the US army.
    Morsi was seeking 3 things for Egypt; producing their own food,medicine, and firearm.
    I just can't wait to see your tears when ever the next president get elected or Mubarak back in rule.
    Oh my fucking god, you are a fucking moron
    so you are claiming that the soldiers either killed themselves or were killed by their own military, are you stupid?
    And the gates between Gaza and Egypt were closed and destroyed because Terrorists passed through these to Egypt you idiot
    and about the old arsenal, our army is improving, we get new weapons from Russia every day
    And if you believe Mursi actually wanted that, then you are more stupid than I thought
    but if you are going to ignore all what I said and just reply with more bullshit, answer these questions
    WHY IN THE LIVING FUCK WAS MURSI ARRESTED BEFORE JANUARY 25 FOR SPYING FOR AMERICA?
    WHY DID HE MEET WITH JEWS? Since you hate them so much
    BEFORE HE WAS ELECTED, HE SAID JEWS WERE TERRIBLE, AFTER BEING ELECTED, HE SAID THAT JEWS ARE YOUR BROTHERS, EXPLAIN?
    Mubarak is 80 years old, he can never rule Egypt again, nobody wants him
    the next president will be someone from the Military, someone people respect, not someone made of garbage and that follows his organization and doesn't care for his country
    oh and answer this
    Why did Mursi hire the same person who did the Luxor Massacre to be the Governor of Luxor?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Too bad that you don't know currently Egypt has the best tanks which is the M1 Abarams and Egypt bought a military spy satellite from Russia and It will be sent to the space soon before we get to 2014 + too bad you don't know that Israel : Egypt = 1:400 , Israel hasn't got many tanks as Egypt neither is the airforce ... only one something that Israel can beat Egypt in which is the air planes because they got better planes but in the same time the Egyptian air defense is considered the best air defense (without the f22 raptor o.0) the only difference that Israel has nuclear and better airforce and Egypt has all other things better.

+

Egypt has got more automatic air planes (without a pilot) than Israel , some of it :

Teledyne Ryan Model 324 Scarab

R4E SKY EYE

[IMG]https://en.ruvs*****m/upload/iblock/4f1/USA%20_%20BAE%20Systems%20_%20Skyeye%20nR4E-50%20and%20R4E-100m%20s1w.jpg[/IMG]

Schiebel Camcopter S-100

And many other shit, but I'm sad for you because you only watch Al-Hazeera.
    Last edited by Coituz; 09-28-2013 at 08:56 AM.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Oh my fucking god, you are a fucking moron
    so you are claiming that the soldiers either killed themselves or were killed by their own military, are you stupid?
    And the gates between Gaza and Egypt were closed and destroyed because Terrorists passed through these to Egypt you idiot
    and about the old arsenal, our army is improving, we get new weapons from Russia every day
    And if you believe Mursi actually wanted that, then you are more stupid than I thought
    but if you are going to ignore all what I said and just reply with more bullshit, answer these questions
    WHY IN THE LIVING FUCK WAS MURSI ARRESTED BEFORE JANUARY 25 FOR SPYING FOR AMERICA?
    WHY DID HE MEET WITH JEWS? Since you hate them so much
    BEFORE HE WAS ELECTED, HE SAID JEWS WERE TERRIBLE, AFTER BEING ELECTED, HE SAID THAT JEWS ARE YOUR BROTHERS, EXPLAIN?
    Mubarak is 80 years old, he can never rule Egypt again, nobody wants him
    the next president will be someone from the Military, someone people respect, not someone made of garbage and that follows his organization and doesn't care for his country
    oh and answer this
    Why did Mursi hire the same person who did the Luxor Massacre to be the Governor of Luxor?
    He won't get that , All who supports Ikhwan aka terrorists says that the army is killing himself , LOL.
    Also about Gaza and Egypt borders aka gates wasn't closed because the "army" said that but Hamas or palestine itself didn't say open it , when they said open it , Egypt opened it for 4 days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    *Sigh*

Kids calm down.

Israel and Egypt should get along. Hopefully they will in time.
    --------------------------------------------

Redspot, no need to post propaganda, no one here believes what you post anyway.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Did I ever mention about your army killing their own soldiers or soldiers committing suicide? I meant that there is a 3rd party whos only goal is to make troubles between Egypt and Hamas >> which is the common enemy between the both ; Israel, no need to be smart to realize that.
    and why Hamas never invaded or tried to invade the Egyptian borders in Mubarak rule time? If they tried there would have been casualties on both sides or atleast Hamas side and we have never heard of any!
    Terrorists is the exact same excuse Israel using to attack civilians in Gaza strip, the same excuse US fooled their own people to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, the same word Bashar justified to kill over 200k Syrian in less than 3 years. and the same word Egypt military leaders is going to be hanged to death...
    bottom line, expect everything from someone who promised to be loyal to a president and after giving that promise he go and flip on him.

Egypt Military is pretty much fine but what are you waiting for? waiting for the enemy to get more nuclear weapons and better equipment ?
    and saying Egypt got more tanks and stuff than Israel; quality not quantity.
    Egypt planning to send a spying satellite ? pfff Israel got at least 2 up there already >< And I don't think they will "allow" you to send one up there.
    The Luxor thingy that I don't really know anything about is not my business, its my business when you call us terrorists and call the real terrorists as friends and allies.
    It is not easy just to end all of the relationships that Mubarak built with Israel overnight, and I don't know if you remember his speech when he threatened the Israelies about stopping the war on Gaza, and the very next day the war did end.

Egypt by god willing will always be safe, but you are right now into a very harsh and tough situation.
    hopefully everything gets better by time;
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Redspot, no need to post propaganda, no one here believes what you post anyway.
    I post what ever I want to post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Terrorists is the exact same excuse Israel using to attack civilians in Gaza strip, the same excuse US fooled their own people to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, the same word Bashar justified to kill over 200k Syrian in less than 3 years. and the same word Egypt military leaders is going to be hanged to death...
    bottom line, expect everything from someone who promised to be loyal to a president and after giving that promise he go and flip on him.
    General Sisi said himself that the name of terrorism is used in the West to fool their own people but in Egypt we have got terrorists.

Egypt Military is pretty much fine but what are you waiting for? waiting for the enemy to get more nuclear weapons and better equipment ?
    Egypt also has nuclear energy but not used for weapons because we signed in the agreement of no nuclear weapons.

and saying Egypt got more tanks and stuff than Israel; quality not quantity.
    Egypt beats Israel in everything by quantity and quality except the air.

Egypt planning to send a spying satellite ? pfff Israel got at least 2 up there already >< And I don't think they will "allow" you to send one up there.
    Egypt has 3 satellites and the first country in the middle east that sends satellite but there is a difference between a normal satellite and a military spy satellite.
    That's why I said that the "U.S" is on war with us , the russian military site said that Egypt bought it and it will be sent. Allowing not allowing won't make a difference because it will be sent at the end.

It is not easy just to end all of the relationships that Mubarak built with Israel overnight, and I don't know if you remember his speech when he threatened the Israelies about stopping the war on Gaza, and the very next day the war did end.
    Oh wait, talking about the relation ship ... LOL. Mubarak never "said" that Israel is a "country" .
    Lemme guess are you talking about this relation ship:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

محمد مرسي رئيس الجمهورية

صاحب الفخامة السيد شيمون بيريز رئيس دولة إسرائيل

عزيزي وصديقي العظيم..

لما لي من شديد الرغبة في أن أطور علاقات المحبة التي تربط لحسن الحظ بلدينا، قد اخترت السيد السفير عاطف محمد سالم سيد الأهل، ليكون سفيرا فوق العادة، ومفوضا من قبلي لدي فخامتكم، وإن ما خبرته من إخلاصه وهمته، وما رأيته من مقدرته في المناصب العليا التي تقلدها، مما يجعل لي وطيد الرجاء في أن يكون النجاح نصيبه في تأدية المهمة التي عهدت إليه فيها.

ولاعتمادي على غيرته، وعلى ما سيبذل من صادق الجهد، ليكون أهل لعطف فخامتكم وحسن تقديرها، أرجو من فخامتكم أن تتفضلوا فتحوطوه بتأييدكم، وتولوه رعايتكم، وتتلقوا منه بالقبول وتمام الثقة، ما يبلغه إليكم من جانبي، ولا سيما إن كان لي الشرف بأن أعرب لفخامتكم عما أتمناه لشخصكم من السعادة، ولبلادكم من الرغد.

صديقك الوفي
    محمد مرسي

Egypt by god willing will always be safe, but you are right now into a very harsh and tough situation.
    hopefully everything gets better by time;
    You will never get it , the army is not killing their own people ... As an Egyptian I saw and the army protects my family ... Just think about it , why what is happening in Syria is happening in Egypt ? I mean isn't it strange ? What happened in Syria = Egypt = Iraq ? why those 3 countries ? why all of them say that the army kills them ? ..... If you're smart enough you will get it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

after reading this i was 100% sure u were Palestinian

Thanks
    I am done with this thread, the amount of stupidity coming out of Redspot hurt my brain enough
    @Coituz you can take him, good luck

Thanks
    lol all here aginst Israel???why??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by asafgb View Post
    lol all here aginst Israel???why??
    Don't bother asking. Whatever Israel has done every other country there has probably done worse by far.

Its just hatred for jews, all it ever is in the middle east.

Thanks
    Jews > Muslims
    it's a known fact of life
    Islam is the most hated religion in the world

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Don't bother asking. Whatever Israel has done every other country there has probably done worse by far.

Its just hatred for jews, all it ever is in the middle east.
    Well its like all the hatred in the western world towards the middle east

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega+ View Post

Well its like all the hatred in the western world towards the middle east
    Difference being that the Western World's hatred is completely justified.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast