Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Server Whitelisting

Hello my MPGH friends, I am here asking if anyone knows how to whitelist themselves on their own server so that they can hack with BE still on.
    I used to be a white listed member of another server back in the day and I miss those times really really badly. I am interested in purchasing a server and getting this setup and allowing some of you guys on as well. So my question really boils down to, Can I still do this and if so How can I do this?

Thanks
    Yes, it is still doable. You need root access to the server so you can run darky's server hack. Then just set up a .bat to launch PerX or similar injector (not winject) and inject while the server starts up. Be sure to use a global banned key for the server arma installation because running the injector will get your key GB'd. Directions here:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-m...darky-hax.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Any further advice on which server host I should go for. Also would you mind assisting me more with this process. Either you set it up and I white list you or I pay purchase a white list slot on a server if anyone has that option available.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronzo2012 View Post
    Any further advice on which server host I should go for. Also would you mind assisting me more with this process. Either you set it up and I white list you or I pay purchase a white list slot on a server if anyone has that option available.
    If you have a good computer and a fast enough internet connection you could host it on your machine for free. If you want to rent then I would get a decent vps or dedi. NFO has vps with pretty good specs for $25-$35

Installing arma2 server is not hard. All the info is here: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/A...dicated_Server
    And then follow the additional instructions under whatever mod you install. Like here for Epoch: Server Installation Instructions - DayZ Epoch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Would you like to be whitelisted Furiouswai? I would let you be whitelisted for free if you set it up for me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Need help with this pronto. I cant figure this out on NFO. How do I make it official public hive?

Thanks
    Pm'ed the OP with instructons on where to seek assistance with this, Worse case scenario throw some money to @furiouswai for assistance in my opinion. Thread closed.
    No longer use this website.