Thread: Bring back SOTW

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Takes you 45 minutes. Most of my pieces take more than 2 hours. Good try though.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Dodged
    You both have 2 totally different styles. So how about pathogen_ you make something like rj makes and rj you make something like pathogen makes.

If you guys can't do that then no need to even fuss over who's better. If you do decide to make it , I'll make a thread with both of your art and see who gets the most votes.

It's gonna be hard for pathogen to win just because he's been talking shit to almost everyone in this section.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

You both have 2 totally different styles. So how about pathogen_ you make something like rj makes and rj you make something like pathogen makes.

If you guys can't do that then no need to even fuss over who's better. If you do decide to make it , I'll make a thread with both of your art and see who gets the most votes.

It's gonna be hard for pathogen to win just because he's been talking shit to almost everyone in this section.
    That wouldn't be fair then.. Because then people would be voting because ppl like Rj more, and Path's design could be better, but people don't like him so they dont vote for him..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

That wouldn't be fair then.. Because then people would be voting because ppl like Rj more, and Path's design could be better, but people don't like him so they dont vote for him..
    That's exactly why he said he doesn't like forum competitions. They always favorite one more.

So with that being said they both do the same style. Leave out names then we'll leave it up to the community to see who's is better.

Pathogen_ is a cool guy and he helped me out a lot. You can see my previous arts compared to my latest ones. I've gotten way better because of him and I can't thank him enough, but he has this ego to where he thinks he's better than everyone else. That's why lately I haven't been talking to him. He talks shit, he's the best photoshop user on the planet . I hate his ego.
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

That's exactly why he said he doesn't like forum competitions. They always favorite one more.

So with that being said they both do the same style. Leave out names then we'll leave it up to the community to see who's is better.

Pathogen_ is a cool guy and he helped me out a lot. You can see my previous arts compared to my latest ones. I've gotten way better because of him and I can't thank him enough, but he has this ego to where he thinks he's better than everyone else. That's why lately I haven't been talking to him. He talks shit, he's the best photoshop user on the planet . I hate his ego.
    I remember when i was like that to be honest, people shut my ego way down after that lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

The only point I was making is, if it's so easy, you should be able to achieve the effect without too much difficulty.

I'm not interested in a pissing contest.

You guys let my section kill itself

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Takes you 45 minutes. Most of my pieces take more than 2 hours. Good try though.
    This isn't a competition on who takes the longest to make a signature
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

This isn't a competition on who takes the longest to make a signature

It never was a competition. He was assuming that he's better than RJ or other GFX artist here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Brb, caring. Wait, I don't. Sorry, I guess I will stay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just try not to be douchey. We're all here for fun, not to diss other peoples shit.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well it's too later for that now isn't it. I don't really care about much of this shit anyway. So it's whatever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    "Oh i'm annoying , fine I'll just leave then"

Yea you care nigga. All I did was ask you to stop being annoying. Not rage off of teamspeak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hold on, giving a fuck about what you say all of a sudden Blake. Have a good time with whatever you do. Don't really give a fuck at all. I got off of Teamspeak because I'm tired of you talking shit. Shouldn't have helped you in the first place. Done helping people. Ungrateful as fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Just try not to be douchey. We're all here for fun, not to diss other peoples shit.
    You are joking right?? or just being a hypocrite... My shit got "dissed" by all your friends! and then they all ganged me.. and i try to be nice and ya'll still act "Douchey"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hold on, giving a fuck about what you say all of a sudden Blake. Have a good time with whatever you do. Don't really give a fuck at all. I got off of Teamspeak because I'm tired of you talking shit. Shouldn't have helped you in the first place. Done helping people. Ungrateful as fuck.
    Ungrateful? Bitch I gave you $4.

I ask you to quit being annoying. I called you annoying because you always shit talk but I'm the one shit talking?

Best of luck to you on other forums. 1 tip tho. Don't talk shit to people if you're trying to fit in on a website you're new to.

If you ever think you can take the dick out your ass let me know and we can chit chat on teamspeak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

God damn. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast