Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

~BoundByBedrock~ MultiServer

BoundByBedrock: Where everything is bound by bedrock.
    Rules: ANYTHING GOES, HACKING ALLOWED (Turn a blind eye), if someone records you, then you may be banned
    IP: mc.boundbybedrock.com
    24/7 Server
    1.6.4 FOR VANILLA
    1.5.2 FOR FTB

Servers up at the moment: Factions
    Upcoming servers: MineZ, CoD, and Minigames. Give us suggestions!
    ANYONE that joins, registers at our website, and posts on the website will get a FREE donator rank until October 27. People that invite friends may get better ranks :D
    Remember that we are indeed premium! Multilogging is allowed. TNT Cannons are disabled until Oct 7th, so people have time to build their watered bases. Obsidian breaks in 3 hits, spawners can be mined if you are donator or above.
    Enjoy!

Edit [Sept. 30, 2013]: We will have a gamevox server set up by October 7th :D
    Edit [Oct. 1, 2013]: Factions Server is down for maintenance, our FTB Multiworld is interfering :C
    Last edited by milksongjoe; 10-01-2013 at 08:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Daily bump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Will check it out soon.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by milksongjoe View Post
    ANYTHING GOES, HACKING ALLOWED
    Servers like this should just get hacked so they can see how truly fucking stupid they look/sound when they say this.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Clastic View Post

Servers like this should just get hacked so they can see how truly fucking stupid they look/sound when they say this.
    Well, to think about it differently, I want to challenge people that have skills to hack through our systems. Sure, you can hack, but if someone records you and submits it, might as well bail. Whenever someone is hacking, we can simply vanish and watch them, and collect data about hackers and non-hackers and refine the points to which people with hacks only have a small advantage. I can't believe you thought about this, but this is how I would improve my security system. By asking everyone to try to get past it.

Thanks
    Well, to think about it differently, I want to challenge people that have skills to hack through our systems. Sure, you can hack, but if someone records you and submits it, might as well bail. Whenever someone is hacking, we can simply vanish and watch them, and collect data about hackers and non-hackers and refine the points to which people with hacks only have a small advantage. I can't believe you thought about this, but this is how I would improve my security system. By asking everyone to try to get past it.
    That was probably the most stupidest shit I have ever heard in the Minecraft community, and trust me this section is filled with idiots. Why not:
    a) get protection and before you release the server check what hacks can bypass your plugins and update them.
    b) have a server beta so players can report problems
    or even
    c) not have a server
    I'd recommend C for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    We do have a beta server. Enlighten me with hacks that can bypass my plugins? This is the only way I can learn protection against hacks. Since you know so much, please tell me. We have a bought a server for around 6 grand. Oh yea, and if you want, try hacking my server. If you do, congratulations! If you can't, try again.

Thanks
    We have a bought a server for around 6 grand
    Continue. I want to hear more bullshit, it livens up my soul with your unintelligent piece of mind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

That was probably the most stupidest shit I have ever heard in the Minecraft community
    By the way, this is what all the best security companies do, they ask everyone with the knowledge of hacking to try to hack their systems. There is a annual organization called BlackHat, where people are tested to their limits to try to hack through various security systems. If you think you are beyond this, you should go. You can make hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I'm not sure what you are trying to prove here, saying that I am unintelligent? Making assumptions is stupid. Apparently you do not want to address the other sides benefits from posting here. Just because you post with that light-blue color and are well respected, doesn't mean you are right on this one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Continue. I want to hear more bullshit, it livens up my soul with your unintelligent piece of mind.
    Hm, I think I have misread, if you really think we have made this up, please enjoy believing that. Enjoy renting out a botnet and ddosing us. You can test our anti-ddos measures If you really want to test us, take a flight to Australia, go to Crown Perth and ask for someone that plays minecraft. I am sure they will be delighted to meet you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    One more thing to tell you: that signature is way overused.
    https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...zziyo1_500.gif

Thanks
    Checked it out, it seems that Factions is up and running, its just that the /f list is broken. I am lucky enough to be whitelisted for testing out bugs
    Great staff, and btw milksongjoe, the shop looks fantastic! Never seen a shop like this one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thank you. Have you ever played the game Realmofthemadgod or RuneScape? I do sell items for a cheaper price than what everyone else shows. Just shoot me a PM C:

Thanks
    Just because you post with that light-blue color and are well respected, doesn't mean you are right on this one.
    My light blue color is my default text color, and I'm not very "well respected" go check General dumbshit. Also I didn't read your other responses they're too long.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast