Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I hear yah, but honestly I just fuck around for a bit because I got nothing better to do, and it takes me all of 5minutes to respond. I'd rather talk about all the new and exciting anime that come out, but can't really do that on a naruto thread because some losers get upset when I do.

Sadly *(i know i'm repeating myself here)* Naruto just doesn't have anything happening for....a long time. This is kind of the reason you get for people repeating the same topics over and over. Honestly, naruto's been around enough and now that the writing is found to be at such a low level, there isn't much to discuss.

:/

Your post brought nothing to the conversation outside of stating the obvious. I'm not utterly surprised a sub-reddit is better at discussing anime than this section on a hacking forum, nor should anyone care if it is. Take your naruto stuff there or not, not our business to tell you what to do.

Better yet, watch some new anime and contribute to the other topics!
    >Some losers get upset when I do

I'm sorry, it's kind of a forum rule to be ON-TOPIC. Last time I checked, talking about -insert anime name here- on a Naruto thread isn't really on topic.

>Better yet, watch some new anime and contribute to the other topics

Why? So you can tell me how bad they are too? Every new anime I've watched has been deemed shit by the great Empire. And remind me again why I need to be watching anime just to appease you? Reality check, not everybody has time to sit on their fucking ass and watch anime. I don't plan on watching anything new until my Christmas break, I don't know what you do all day, but college is fairly time consuming. (Especially since this coming week is mid-term). I barley have time to keep up with what I already watch. I'm already one episode behind on Shingeki, 2 behind on Naruto, and 2 behind on The Mentalist.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 10-07-2013 at 02:17 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post

I'm sorry, it's kind of a forum rule to be ON-TOPIC. Last time I checked, talking about -insert anime name here- on a Naruto thread isn't really on topic.

Why? So you can tell me how bad they are too? Every new anime I've watched has been deemed shit by the great Empire. And remind me again why I need to be watching anime just to appease you? Reality check, not everybody has time to sit on their fucking ass and watch anime. I don't plan on watching anything new until my Christmas break, I don't know what you do all day, but college is fairly time consuming. (Especially since this coming week is mid-term). I barley have time to keep up with what I already watch. I'm already one episode behind on Shingeki, 2 behind on Naruto, and 2 behind on The Mentalist.
    SNK already finished airing and you read the Naruto manga... why even bother with shitty animation? Might as well have shitty art and waste 5 minutes than shitty animation and waste 20 minutes. Since you haven't watched any of the new anime or contributed you have no idea what Empire likes so that's a pretty baseless insult. Also pretty sure college doesn't take up your entire day then again maybe anime doesn't mean as much for you as it does for others.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    SNK already finished airing and you read the Naruto manga... why even bother with shitty animation? Might as well have shitty art and waste 5 minutes than shitty animation and waste 20 minutes. Since you haven't watched any of the new anime or contributed you have no idea what Empire likes so that's a pretty baseless insult. Also pretty sure college doesn't take up your entire day then again maybe anime doesn't mean as much for you as it does for others.
    I know SNK finished, but I still haven't watched 25. I love Naruto, and have always preferred the anime, so I'm obviously going to be watching that. And you're right, college doesn't take up all of my day. It takes up most, but almost all of my free-time goes to friends and a social life. *gasp* I know, that's unheard of around here, but some people like to keep one going.

If I start watching a series, I want to be able to devote a lot of time to it. That's something I can't possibly do during school, it just won't happen. On my break, the next thing I'm tackling is Bleach (because it seems cool, and it's one of my friends who has seen 300+ anime's favorite, so I may as well). Then again, my break is 1 month, 1 week, and 3 days, so I may have time for other stuff in there. In-between Christmas shit.

Thanks
    On my break, the next thing I'm tackling is Bleach (because it seems cool, and it's one of my friends who has seen 300+ anime's favorite, so I may as well). Then again, my break is 1 month, 1 week, and 3 days, so I may have time for other stuff in there. In-between Christmas shit.

Bleach is pretty bad... you shouldn't watch it. The excessive amount of fillers, the lack of story progression and other elements. If you are still going to watch then drop the anime after the Soul Society arc (ep.80 I think) and pick up the manga. I was pretty hyped for Bleach when I first saw it also and I even thought it could be one of my favorites while watching the soul society arc but it turns into complete shit after the arc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Yeah, you know on-topic is fine and all, but this is also the anime part as well.
    ------------

Scot I want you to watch new anime so you can about them to other people here. I personally liked most of the new anime(currently writing my first impressions), and to be honest there isn't much anime I've felt needed harsh criticism outside of maybe Guilty Crown and SAO's second season.(and thats really just due to overhype).
    -------------------

If you don't want to watch new anime fine, you are just missing out really.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I hear yah, but honestly I just fuck around for a bit because I got nothing better to do, and it takes me all of 5minutes to respond. I'd rather talk about all the new and exciting anime that come out, but can't really do that on a naruto thread because some losers get upset when I do.

Sadly *(i know i'm repeating myself here)* Naruto just doesn't have anything happening for....a long time. This is kind of the reason you get for people repeating the same topics over and over. Honestly, naruto's been around enough and now that the writing is found to be at such a low level, there isn't much to discuss.

:/

Your post brought nothing to the conversation outside of stating the obvious. I'm not utterly surprised a sub-reddit is better at discussing anime than this section on a hacking forum, nor should anyone care if it is. Take your naruto stuff there or not, not our business to tell you what to do.

Better yet, watch some new anime and contribute to the other topics!
    I agree with you for the most part in the sense of Naruto is very slow paced. also realize that you "enjoy" Naruto, but hate this slow arc. I'm not saying you can't talk about new anime, in fact I encourage it. Just make it, it's very own thread.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Bleach is pretty bad... you shouldn't watch it. The excessive amount of fillers, the lack of story progression and other elements. If you are still going to watch then drop the anime after the Soul Society arc (ep.80 I think) and pick up the manga. I was pretty hyped for Bleach when I first saw it also and I even thought it could be one of my favorites while watching the soul society arc but it turns into complete shit after the arc.
    I really prefer animation to manga. My friend gave me a list of all the fillers so I can skip them, so I'm only going to be watching canon material.

I may have to pick up the manga though, since the anime ended. We'll see. Isn't the action really good in Bleach though? I've heard a lot of people say it has the best action out of the big 3.

Yeah, you know on-topic is fine and all, but this is also the anime part as well.
    ------------

Scot I want you to watch new anime so you can about them to other people here. I personally liked most of the new anime(currently writing my first impressions), and to be honest there isn't much anime I've felt needed harsh criticism outside of maybe Guilty Crown and SAO's second season.(and thats really just due to overhype).
    -------------------

If you don't want to watch new anime fine, you are just missing out really.
    I'm also going to be watching Pokemon Origins, that's a given. Pokemon was a vast majority of my childhood, and this one is based off of the story of the first game AND has pretty damn good animation. Outside of that, I looked at the rest of the Fall 2013 line-up and none of it seemed too interesting. Is there anything from the summer that stuck out? Something that was really good and you would say was at least 9/10 good? I'll add that to my list, and have no social life over Christmas break. :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I really prefer animation to manga. My friend gave me a list of all the fillers so I can skip them, so I'm only going to be watching canon material.

I may have to pick up the manga though, since the anime ended. We'll see. Isn't the action really good in Bleach though? I've heard a lot of people say it has the best action out of the big 3.

I'm also going to be watching Pokemon Origins, that's a given. Pokemon was a vast majority of my childhood, and this one is based off of the story of the first game AND has pretty damn good animation. Outside of that, I looked at the rest of the Fall 2013 line-up and none of it seemed too interesting. Is there anything from the summer that stuck out? Something that was really good and you would say was at least 9/10 good? I'll add that to my list, and have no social life over Christmas break. :S
    Bleach has decent action, and if your fine with naruto you should be fine with bleach in animation. However just like naruto, there is an excessive amount of fillers and the manga does a lot better job at representing the series than the anime.
    ------------------------

:/ Summer break wise I preffered Monogatari series second above all else.

You might like blood lad though, and there are many coming out that are very good.

Personally I liked Kyoukai no Kanata the most on the fall line-up, but for shonen fans kill-la-kill is probably going to be a hit.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-08-2013 at 12:11 AM.

Thanks
    Isn't the action really good in Bleach though? I've heard a lot of people say it has the best action out of the big 3.
    The action scenes are pretty good but One Piece is easily the best. Instead of watching Bleach you should give One Piece or Gintama a try. Out of all the shounen I've watched I feel that Bleach has the most boring story. Studio Pierrot (They animate Naruto also!) does the animation for Bleach and ironically it doesn't look like complete shit like another title they've been neglecting *cough* Naruto *cough* still do yourself a favor and don't waste your time on Bleach it really is the worst of the big 3. One Piece or Gintama is the way to go.

One Piece Animation

Bleach Animation

Naruto Animation

Gintama Animation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Man but that bleach vs grimjow scene......(the first one) Very nice.(though that isn't really fair because kubo worked on that himself). One pieces general episodes are on naruto level, but they do a great job for the big scenes and do a great job overrall on the presentation.
    -Btw new naruto chapter came out.

Personally I'd say hunter x hunter > all those as far as animation goes, if we aren't including Strong World.

Small synopsis on naruto this week:

Ok so they are bringing back the slug....again. Seem to not understand having those random shinobi only increases the casualties from crossfire.*(I guess this is just to fill up more panels)

Obito in his own self-defeatist attitude here, still going on about "why do you persist" and naruto's evergeneric "ninja way"

Anywho naruto and sasuke are teaming up now.......again.

Yeah nothing happened.(nother circle)

Last edited by Empire; 10-08-2013 at 01:41 AM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks for the suggestions, I may check them out.

And Thunder, that's not the most fair of comparisons, I'm sure there's moments in OP that aren't that good either. (Not to mention I also like that Naruto scene, but whatever).

I am going to be watching Bleach next, but I might consider Gintama after that. I really don't like OP, I tried it, and I can't stand it. But that's just me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234