Thanks

Legalization of Marijuana (I know, been posted before.)

Yes, I realize it's been posted before. But I figure that in this thread I'll cover some of the things other ones have not.

Now, onto the actual thread. I for one don't actually have a position on this topic due to not being able to decide. Only because of what I THINK, would happen to the weed growers all across the nation. Firstly, one of the biggest reasons weed can be overpriced is due to the demand of it, and because if people want to smoke for recreational purposes, they usually have to buy it illegally. Meaning, the dealers can overprice it, and the demand is high. If marijuana is legalized, demand goes down, and the growers can no longer make much profit off their product. Leading to less people growing, and less circulation of the drug. Mostly because having huge farms costs a fuckton, and most of the people growing would have to get real jobs.

Now don't get me wrong, I totally support marijuana as I have to smoke it medically myself, but I can't make up my mind on if I'd want it actually legalized for everyone. Leading to an overall less productive society, as well as more amateurs trying to sell their shitty weed they grow out of the back of their house, and selling it for much, much less. Also taking away business from the people growing the good shit, but obviously selling it at a higher price. Now, I don't know if any of this would actually happen if marijuana was legalized it's just what I think would happen.

This is not a thread so much for whether your for or against legalizing it, but what you think would happen to the market after it being legalized.

/discuss

Thanks
    Alright so I don't want to get into the overall idea of Marijuana legalization because I am for it. However I will share something from personal experience.

I work in the Marijuana industry manufacturing concentrates such as Wax and Oil for dispensaries in California. It isn't uncommon to hear someone tell you that's their profession if they are somewhat involved in the industry. However it is uncommon to find wax in a clinic that tastes/smokes like it's butane free. This is because these dispensaries give out ridiculous deadlines and don't allow manufacturers to completely purge their product. Personally there's a ton of manufacturers that don't bother to care about somebody's health. Many users don't bother to take note to the different taste when smoking Wax (oil) that still has butane in it.

The ingestion of butane can lead to many different side effects. Most common serious issue can be related to your immune system. Since most of the time a dab (hit of wax) is generally pretty small; you would only be ingesting a tiny amount of butane each hit. Similar to how beer tastes bad at the end, wax when your running low will contain more butane and gives off a much stronger taste if not whipped around. When only taking in small amounts of butane it is common to run into side effects such as dizziness, headaches, or shortness of breath.

However this is where it gets dangerous. If your a regular user and feel like you want to take a larger hit to get a bigger high, it may not only be that. Usually it would be alright to push yourself and it is possible to hit 1g of wax in 1 dab but that's with wax that has been purged correctly. Since anyone can get in this market there are many people out there that don't give a shit about anything but their product and the money. If your someone who tries to take a larger hit and the wax still has butane. It isn't uncommon for that shortness of breath to turn into asphyxiation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Cigarettes cause some people to get cancer yet they are legal. Not saying weed can't give u cancer, but I am saying if people want to do it it is there decision to make. They know the risk and should take responsibilities for there action. With that being said I don't want weed to be legal even though I do believe people should make there own decision. Making weed legal would affect other people to. In example the selling of weed to minions would be everywhere. It's a tough subject and if the government wanted to think about legalizing it they should think hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Drugs = Bad.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post
    Drugs = Bad.

Yet you do it .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post

Yet you do it .
    Me = Bad .
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I couldn't care less if its legal or not, its easy enough to get almost anywhere.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post
    Drugs = Bad.
    Drugs = Good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    GOOD/BAD .
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Drugs = Good.
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    I would rather it be illegal.
    Skype - JakeTheDragonSlayer
    Successful