Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Ex Rapper Deso Dogg converted to Islam!

Napoleon from 2pac outlawz conversion to Islam:
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

2. The Following User Says Thank You to robinvanpersie For This Useful Post:

Kingk22 (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Deso Dogg?(who the fuck?)

Oh.......
    https://twitter.com/Charles_Lister/s...766145/photo/1
    The Search for Deso Dogg, the German Rapper Turned Jihadi Poster Boy | VICE United States

He became a jihadist and was killed in syria. GOOD JOB ISLAM!!!!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaah. Shouldn't post celebrities(who nobody knows about) who turn into goddamn terrorist.
    Last edited by Empire; 01-14-2014 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks
    The story of Robert Davila

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    They went and visited him too:

A white Christian man in the middle on southern USA, paralyzed from his neck down reverted to Islam.

Whomever Allah guides, no one can misguide, and whomever Allah misguides, no one can guide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I didn't realize it was "story time" right now.

Here is mine:

I come to the forum, see some retard posted another "well he had a dream so it must be true" video.

I laugh, then tell him "silly muslim, if you believe every dream believe mine!"

So i Tell him of my dream where people finally realized how stupid religion is. How when some crackhead tells him of his dream, they did not give a speech about it.

Then I tell him how it will never happen because ignorance will always exist.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I didn't realize it was "story time" right now.

Here is mine:

I come to the forum, see some retard posted another "well he had a dream so it must be true" video.

I laugh, then tell him "silly muslim, if you believe every dream believe mine!"

So i Tell him of my dream where people finally realized how stupid religion is. How when some crackhead tells him of his dream, they did not give a speech about it.

Then I tell him how it will never happen because ignorance will always exist.
    What happened to your english? You used to be so fluent
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

What happened to your english? You used to be so fluent
    When it gets late I get lazy. Happens more often now because of my schedule.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-04-2014 at 02:21 AM.

Thanks
    Meet Arnoud van Doorn:

He was a former member of Geert Wilders' anti-Islamic Party for Freedom – who made a film claiming Muslims are violent. He also claimed Islam was violent, and it wanted to convert everyone by force, etc similar to what [MPGH]Empire thinks about Islam.

Then he actually decided to go read the Quran for himself. Surprise, surprise, he found out he was wrong and discovered it was the word of God and converted.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/sho...c-convert-hajj

Thanks
    His son then also converted to Islam:

Almost a year after his father’s reversion to Islam, the son of a former anti-Islam Dutch politician, Arnoud Van Doorn, has reverted to Islam after studying the holy Qur’an.

“I bear witness that there is no God to be worshipped but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is His servant and last messenger,” Iskander said in his Shahadah (testimony) to become a Muslim.

Doorn, a former member of the far-right Freedom Party (PVV), embraced Islam a year ago after an extensive study into the religion.
    He was among party leaders who helped produce an offensive film titled Fitna in 2008 that linked Islam and the Qur’an to violence.

But after Muslim outcry at the movie, Doorn began to read more about Islam and Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him), leading him to embrace Islam in 2013.

Iskander was among 37 people who converted to Islam during Dubai International Peace Convention, astonishing attendants.

“I saw my father become more peaceful after converting to Islam,” Doorn’s son said.
    “That’s when I realized there is something good in this religion and it made me change my perception of Muslims.
    “I started studying the Holy Qur’an and going through lectures of important scholars.”
    The 22-year-old Isakander said that his Muslim colleague Younis was a role model for Muslim youth who encouraged him to embrace Islam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​I'm tempted to report this thread to be closed, as it offers absolutely no discussion nor debate.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123