Thanks

For My Position Of Manager

I wouldn't call this a public out cry or doing this for attention , I can't see to get a response to dave since he's always busy so I'll post it here.

Well it seems I got demoted my inactivity, but I stated many times why I was inactive but still got demoted, I don't get it , I've said many times that I was moving, but it's not just you're typical moving, My mom was injured from that thread I posted about the car crash? Hopefully you guys remember this thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ld-we-sue.html, so she had surgery recently and where we currently lived could not work out for her , so we had to move, but since the 2 houses are an county apart and I have school I could only do it on the weekends and I had to sort threw stuff that was already moved, I know this might seem like a bad troll or anything because I've been on mpgh alot lately , but it's not that hard to get on mpgh and post something every other time.

I think I should get my position back because I've; 1. Said I was moving , 2. Still recruited trail editors , 3.Told My editors we would be getting back to work soon (Before demotion,Almost done with moving) 4. I did not get a warning of demotion like many others.

thanks for reading

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You need to be able to check your Wikin everyday so you can stop the spammers and backlink pasters.

Shame you lost it, and i don't know much about your persoanl life, but it seems a bit fucked up. Maybe you can ask for it back when you have settled into a new home in the future.

Good luck, and i hope your Mom get better soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    While this has absolutely nothing to do with me:

You aren't entitled to a position. You have no business applying for a position you can't fulfill. Considering your MPGH activity, I call bullshit, if you have time to post and play games, you have time to manage a section you were granted, and considering you were demoted before from Editor for the same shit, nothing really has changed, not even the excuses after excuses you seem to feed everyone. The wiki wasn't going to stop because you don't want to do your job / make excuses, if not you, then someone else will.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    While this has absolutely nothing to do with me:

You aren't entitled to a position. You have no business applying for a position you can't fulfill. Considering your MPGH activity, I call bullshit, if you have time to post and play games, you have time to manage a section you were granted, and considering you were demoted before from Editor for the same shit, nothing really has changed, not even the excuses after excuses you seem to feed everyone. The wiki wasn't going to stop because you don't want to do your job / make excuses, if not you, then someone else will.
    I applied for the position way before any of this started to come back up and I did my job , then as I stated stuff changed, Yes I still came on mpgh and yes I played games, but I played games to reduce my stress until we finished moving, every weekend I had to go move I didn't even have time to do much , anything I posted was from my ipad . I didn't even have time to do my homework and that's a first.

I mean you're dening me of my job but dave's yet to make me editor on the wiki to delete all the spam pages I asked months ago for.

If I had a warning then I was demoted I couldn't even have a excuse but I stated my 4 reasons and I'll stick by them , I mean hopefully I can get a second chance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm not denying you anything. The wiki has absolutely nothing to do with me and my post was just my opinion.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Dave can you read this @Dave84311, Also I was wondering what you might of said about this @Liz, cause you know I like to hear different opinions

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I have to concur with what Arun said. If you can no longer perform your duties, for whatever reason it might be, you should step aside. Particularly when you're still around. It's like asking for time off at the store you work at because you have something urgent, but then coming back nearly everyday to buy stuff.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Yes I still came on mpgh and yes I played games, but I played games to reduce my stress until we finished moving, every weekend I had to go move I didn't even have time to do much , anything I posted was from my ipad
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    I have to concur with what Arun said. If you can no longer perform your duties, for whatever reason it might be, you should step aside. Particularly when you're still around. It's like asking for time off at the store you work at because you have something urgent, but then coming back nearly everyday to buy stuff.
    Yeah I know , that's why I mentioned this.

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Yes I still came on mpgh and yes I played games, but I played games to reduce my stress until we finished moving, every weekend I had to go move I didn't even have time to do much , anything I posted was from my ipad
    I just didn't want to over stress myself , I'm still a young , so I try to relax myself during a time like this, Anyways we're done moving everything out the house and now I have the free time, yes it may seem a little odd how I have the time after I got demoted , but I wouldn't know what to tell you but the truth.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I would just say no even tho I don't make any of the decisions, you just want a tag since people called you out on that one thread, so you feel like you need it back to control the n0bs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post
    I would just say no even tho I don't make any of the decisions, you just want a tag since people called you out on that one thread, so you feel like you need it back to control the n0bs.
    this is why I don't tag people like you , you come at me with these dumbass assumptions. I don't care what those kids said, It's like when I'm honest people think I lie and when I lie people think I'm telling the truth.

Thanks
    Actually I'll redeem myself , Thanks for you're time , @Flengo close