Thanks

Post Tips & Tricks for the beta!

Hi guys, Anubis Cubemaster here!
    I've been noticing alot of people are struggling in the bf4 beta, and i'm seeing many more call of duty fans in the franchise
    So I've made tips for advanced or non advanced players to follow!

1 Play tactically
    don't be the guy who is all the way at D farming elevator kills when the team needs help at B... If you have a mic, use it don't be silent and try to steal kills by not asking for some help. If the game is filled with enemy choppers, change class and spot them with recon or use engineer to take them out!

2 Don't be a call of duty noob.
    This game is not for f*** Quick scopers. or try hard solo squeakers. if you any of the above go back to BO2.
    The only things you should use from CoD are drop shots and good aim.

3 Don't take down C if your team is holding it properly.
    Its much easier do attack C when its down, so if your holding it, just camp the elevators...
    I know its annoying but there aren't many things you can do up there (Apart from sniper or shooting helis..)
    If your loosing, don't take the elevators up. ITS A BLOOD BATH. the enemys get a massive bing when you come up and they know exactly were you are. instead, take c down and pick off the snipers who parachute onto roofs and camp for the rest of the game.

4 Know were you are...
    I know it sounds simple but alot of people are looking the wrong way in elevators and going through the wrong paths to get around the map. just learn the map...

5 Find a class...
    When your playing to assault, choose a class that you use most of the time. i personally prefer support, but many use econ and assault. the engineer gun is s***. If you are using engineer try to get into close encounters. do this so you can level up a class and have a advantage over your enemies in firepower.

6 Finally, Get in vehicles!
    Dont sit next to a tank when your getting rained in bullets. just get in. its not that noobie to get in a tank and shoot them BUT tanks are not f***ing snipers. use recon.

Thanks for reading this guide, if you agree, then say something nice, if you want to make a sugesstion. say something if you want to rant at me, stfu

Thanks for reading, Cubemaster10

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Well played,All ready knew this.

Thanks
    Thanks for reading
    Its mainly for people transferring to BF4 because infinity ward make shitty games.