Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Funny how everyone hates on Islam, although I don't know much about it but the muslims I have met are peaceful and nice people.
    >Islam
    >Muslims

Pick one. Because I hate Islam for the things it promotes and the unfounded claims it presents, but I do not hate people for simply believing in stupid shit.

I find it funny that for all the post that people make crying about the difference between Islam and Muslims that these people will ignore the difference if it puts Islam in a positive light.

Thanks
    HELLO BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IN ISLAM AND IN CHRISTIANITY

FIRST OFF, ISLAM IS A RELIGION, MUSLIMS ARE PEOPLE. JUST BECAUSE WE SEE TERRORISTS AND JIHADISTS ON TV DOESN'T MEAN ALL MUSLIMS OR LET'S SAY MOST MUSLIMS ARE. WE CAN'T JUST PAINT ALL MUSLIMS WITH A SINGLE BRUSH JUST BECAUSE WE SEE THESE BAD THINGS ON TV. LET ME MAKE A POINT, IF I SEE THINGS ON TV LIKE A MAN RAPED HER DAUGHTER WHO IS A CHRISTIAN, DOES IT MEAN ALL CHRISTIANS ARE RAPISTS? OFCOURSE NOT. AND I DON'T BLAME CHRISTIANITY FOR RAPING A KID, BECAUSE IT WAS THE MAN'S FAULT, NOT CHRISTIANITY.

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MEDIA IS REPORTING/COVERING SOME NEWS. MEDIA SELLS NEGATIVITY, AND SADLY MOST OF US BUY IT. LET'S SAY YOU'VE NEVER RODE A PLANE. THEN ONE DAY YOU SEE SOME NEWS ON TV REGARDING A PLANE CRASH... OFCOURSE YOU'LL THINK THAT PLANES AREN'T SAFE TO RIDE ISN'T IT? BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT PLANES ARE THE SAFEST?? MEDIA DOESN'T COVER NEWS OF AN AIRPLANE TAKING OFF... SIMPLY BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SELL... BUT WHEN MEDIA REPORTS ABOUT AN AIRPLANE CRASHING, IT BECOMES A HEADLINE. DID IT MAKE ANY SENSE?

MUSLIMS KILLING THEMSELVES ISN'T ISLAM MY FRIENDS. HOW MUCH MORE IF THEY KILL SOMEBODY ELSE? OF COURSE THAT ISN'T ISLAM. I WAS A CHRISTIAN 4 YEARS AGO UNTIL I DECIDED TO EMBRACE ISLAM. AND FINALLY I MADE THE BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE. I WAS ALSO ONCE LIKE YOU.. HATING MUSLIMS FOR THIS AND THAT. BUT IN SHAA ALLAH, THE TIME WILL COME THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ALL THESE... PEACE BE WITH YOU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    ISIS is labeled as muslim terrorists yet the Klu Klux Klan isn't as they are christians?
    the difference is that the KKK has uber racist white supremist views

BUT IT DOESNT TAKE THEM TO THEIR OWN HANDS (to the same extend as islamic terrorism)

do you know how many people die from ISIS every day? compared to the KKK's doings?

also the KKK isnt folowing the bible in any particular way that tells them to act like they do. - jesus didnt say behead the ******s, but mohammed didnty hesitate to say things of that extent

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xHUDASx View Post
    IF I SEE THINGS ON TV LIKE A MAN RAPED HER DAUGHTER WHO IS A CHRISTIAN, DOES IT MEAN ALL CHRISTIANS ARE RAPISTS? OFCOURSE NOT. AND I DON'T BLAME CHRISTIANITY FOR RAPING A KID, BECAUSE IT WAS THE MAN'S FAULT, NOT CHRISTIANITY.
    ISIS

Islamic State of Iraq and Syria

Islamic State

Islamic

they are doing what they are doing ,because they are purist fundamentalist preachers of islam. everything the quran says,they do
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    visit germany, i did this summer. it's so peaceful there now

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    I will present my points, you present yours
    1- Most of the Muslims we see are terrorists, Jihad, Al-Qaeda, SFA, then how is it a religion of peace ?
    2- In the past, your profit Muhammad went and killed innocent people to spread the religion, how does that make it a peaceful religion?
    3- When Muhammad invaded the countries, he forced people to pay 'Zikya or convert to Islam, so if they didn't pay, they would die, how does that make Islam a peaceful religion?
    Islam is peaceful since it aims to kill all infidels and then Muslims will be at peace with other religions and have time to fight among them selves...

Thanks
    most religoins really are just like this anyway

Thanks
    I didn't have to fully read this thread, but sweet Baby Jesus.

Islam has no place in a civilized and/or revolutionized world. That's fact and simple. While it has it's great sides of worship, it is also the only religion that operates using a law-abiding based system. Death or torture. Woman are abused and barely making in progress in this day of age in those countries. And you know, the basic facts of hanging and/or publicly executing homosexuals or generally anyway that disobeys it.

North America wouldn't have such an immigration policy for that matter. You can blame war and proxy for maybe 20 - 30% of it, the rest is Religion based wars, and/or those extremely desperate to defend their founding religion.

Being French and Canadian. I'm in no way against any religion, or where someone is from - neither am I racist. But a religion of such nature will never advance or make a strong foothold in a civilized world. If it did, it would be in the same realms of a civilized Catholic, Christian, and/or multi-cultural country. Whether it's in North America, or Europe.

They're making their way East. Not West, unless Trudeau gives them a free plane ride.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    just because a small percentage of a people done something bad doesnt mean all of those people are bad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    First of all
    I'm minority in my country.

Islam is a peaceful region if you didn't try to pick a fight with them.

1. As Minority, we need to follow the rules, where we are forced to give big money to have something and that something is free 100%.

2. in Our Country there is a Motto "Bhinneka Tunggal Ika" means "Unity in Diversity" but guess what ? our president religion must be "Islam". You can't be president if your religion Hindu, Buddhist, Christian or anything else that not Islam. Because if you do somehow become president but not "Islam", sure the country will fall because many people gonna slaughter minority for cheating the vote.

3. “The problem isn’t the place, it’s the people in my country"

Indonesia is dangerous for minorities. The most recent case is when a woman complains to the local mosque that they’re too loud, their response is to WRECK A BUNCH OF VIHARAS AND BURN THEM, AND ACCUSING THE WOMAN OF BLASPHEMY. The result? The woman who complained about the loudness of the mosque speakers is now serving TWO YEARS in prison. The arsonists? ONE MONTH IN JAIL. Not even gonna talk about Ahok

So don't mess with country that have majority Islam or "u gonna reap what you sow"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    its not peaceful :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shroud0357 View Post
    its not peaceful :P
    Would you say christs are peaceful?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nefar10us View Post
    just because a small percentage of a people done something bad doesnt mean all of those people are bad
    If you mean terrorism : you can't connect Muslims with terrorism. I wouldn't count terrorism in the name of god (or the Koran) as religious-act and in case of that they are not acting as Muslims , they act as radical.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zz0 View Post
    visit germany, i did this summer. it's so peaceful there now
    Am from germany , funny dude xd. I don't want to criticize your sentence but in germany it was same peacfull like in other countrys (most of the time). Only the Ns-time was a part of history were it was pretty unsimilar to other countrys (If you only thought about that you are right). But I guess thats not connected with the theme.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Surpluss View Post
    I didn't have to fully read this thread, but sweet Baby Jesus.

Islam has no place in a civilized and/or revolutionized world. That's fact and simple. While it has it's great sides of worship, it is also the only religion that operates using a law-abiding based system. Death or torture. Woman are abused and barely making in progress in this day of age in those countries. And you know, the basic facts of hanging and/or publicly executing homosexuals or generally anyway that disobeys it.

North America wouldn't have such an immigration policy for that matter. You can blame war and proxy for maybe 20 - 30% of it, the rest is Religion based wars, and/or those extremely desperate to defend their founding religion.

Being French and Canadian. I'm in no way against any religion, or where someone is from - neither am I racist. But a religion of such nature will never advance or make a strong foothold in a civilized world. If it did, it would be in the same realms of a civilized Catholic, Christian, and/or multi-cultural country. Whether it's in North America, or Europe.

They're making their way East. Not West, unless Trudeau gives them a free plane ride.
    "Islam has no place in a civilized and/or revolutionized world. That's fact and simple. While it has it's great sides of worship, it is also the only religion that operates using a law-abiding based system. Death or torture. Woman are abused and barely making in progress in this day of age in those countries. And you know, the basic facts of hanging and/or publicly executing homosexuals or generally anyway that disobeys it.

You name things , unless they are true , that were done by christian people aswell , so why is chrstianity peacful but islam not? I see you automaticly connect Islam with eastern countrys "in those countries" . Let's talk about russia , Woman are abused aswell but they are catholic (most of them) , I guess it makes not difference if you are Muslim or Catholic , it's about the persons. Maybe the people in this Islamic countrys are conservative but it's not to discuss if the islam is a peaceful Religion , it's to discuss if this people are good muslims or not.

"North America wouldn't have such an immigration policy for that matter. You can blame war and proxy for maybe 20 - 30% of it, the rest is Religion based wars, and/or those extremely desperate to defend their founding religion."
    I am German , in that case not a english native speaker and i don't understand what you want to figure out with this sentence.

Sorry , I can't speak about the rest of your post cause im litteraly not understanding what you want to explain.

Thanks
    How would the crusades go, against territories that were extremely more advanced? Well they would turn out to be about the same as what extremists are doing right now.
    They are way behind us in development, and we pushed in their territory and tried to force progression, or "democracy" on them. Since Turkish incursions there has been a muslim population in europe, and no problems that would come close to what is happening right now. Why? Because of knowledge and progression that prevent mind-washing in a way.

And yes, if you read the Koran, in essence it is a peaceful religion, how people interpret the words is another thing...Again, crusades... I wonder if muslims think all cristians are pedophiles.

Thanks
    No religion teaches hate, violence towards any religion or people of different religion/caste. Its certain people who interpret the teachings in a wrong manner

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    ok, this is a simple response to your false claims!
    1-you know there over 1 billion Muslims all around the world, if most of Muslims are terrorists then we would've blown up the world a long time ago I mean 1 billion all terrorist who love to kill! what is the total number of this organization? 20 million? how is that most Muslims
    2-its called zakah not Zikya and this is only forced on Muslims, not other religions, others paid taxes in a modern-day name for the protection and building and food, etc and no one was forced to join Islam, for Muslims tax is the zakah, others paid a different amount on the same concept
    3-prophet Mohammed never killed an innocent soul where the hell did you get that from?!
    4-he went to other countries to spread God's message and before any innovations, he sent a letter to these countries' leaders telling them to join Islam
    5-when he did, he didn't force anyone to join Islam, he didn't destroy churches
    6-the Quran literally says "Whoever kills a soul without corruption in the land, it is as if he killed all the people" how is that violence?!
    7-KKK, Nazis, Knights of the Temple, the American army in Iraq killed thousands of innocent Muslims, anti-balaka forced Muslims to return to Christianity or be killed! the Crusades all are Christian extremists does it mean most of the Christians are terrorist?
    8-if you want to follow media then go ahead but Muslims aren't terrorists nor they like to be violent
    Some of many things to prove the opposite of what you said if really wanted an explanation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

>Islam
    >Muslims

Pick one. Because I hate Islam for the things it promotes and the unfounded claims it presents, but I do not hate people for simply believing in stupid shit.

I find it funny that for all the post that people make crying about the difference between Islam and Muslims that these people will ignore the difference if it puts Islam in a positive light.
    well seems hard on you to understand!
    ok simply if I said there is a bad American, but America isn't bad
    Do you know the difference between America as a country and an American as a single citizen?
    same concept Islam Is a religion, Muslim is a single man who belongs to that religion So if a single Muslim is bad/terrorist doesn't mean that Islam is the reason for that!
    Did you understand?!
    Last edited by Blackblock; 05-18-2019 at 05:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Any belief can be turned into violence, throughout history basically any major religion was involved in massacres. This counts for christianity (clovis the great, christian converted romans just to name a few examples) as well as muslims or even hindus.

Focusing on a religion and calling it radical only polarizes views and won't construct anything of value. Next to it simply not being true. Any idea in our heads can be made to justify violence.

Personally I think that religion has been used throughout the ages to pacify societies, making people listen to their ruler because the lord above is with them.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast