Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Oh really, the allies of satan are the bad men? And? It seems pretty obvious its propaganda to make whoever they are fighting into "bad men" regardless if they really were.
    -------
    Obey= reward
    disobey= punishment.

Huh "religion of peace" seems a pretty silly argument right now.

Seem to me, you are just proving our argument more and more.
    Try to make a better excuse than saying it is a propaganda to make everyone they fight bad.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Obey= reward
    disobey= punishment.
    Yes , disobey = punishment . Nothing not peaceful in it . If he became Muslim and not obeying then he get punished in the resurrection day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

Try to make a better excuse than saying it is a propaganda to make everyone they fight bad.
    An excuse for what? I'm rather sure you've not fully comprehended the meaning of "excuse".
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

:/

Do you know what an excuse is?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Do you know what an excuse is?
    Oh really, the allies of satan are the bad men? And? It seems pretty obvious its propaganda to make whoever they are fighting into "bad men" regardless if they really were.
    Seems like I don't know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Seems like I don't know.
    It really does.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    It's difficult to understand what exactly goes on in the minds of these people.

I watched a video today, and a man was holding a headless 8-9 year old Christian little girl like it was a trophy to him.

Holding the corpse over his head screaming ,"God is Good"(Allah Akbar) I can't help but wonder what exactly it is that makes this a proud moment for him, or the people around him also chanting "Good is Good".

Don't get me wrong, I understand the holy war aspect of the scenario, but a little girl's body?

The depravity of the middle eastern people, and Islamic belief system is noticed around the world.

So, I've come to 1 of 2 conclusions.

1) Islam by its very nature is violent, and needs to be wiped off the earth entirely if you want this conflict to end. (Been going on for thousands of years)
    2) Middle eastern people are ignorant, intolerant, spineless, and need to be wiped off the earth if you want this conflict to end. (Been going on for thousands of years)
    I have watched a video today, american soldiers shot civilians, calling the bastards, sitting in their apache like little pusseys. Dont get me wrong, i know america wants to wipe terrorism but shooting helpless civilians with .50 cals from a helicopter?

Guess what you have found 2 options to solve this problem? heres a third one: wipe america. (starting wars for oil since bush, crashing planes into their own country and using that as an excuse to start a war)

I really dont have any problem with america but i cant fucking stand people like you who think that you have to wipe all the bad terrorists, think about who started this "war". I dont think terrorists came up west before you guys where down there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunstreaker For This Useful Post:

Coituz (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunstreaker View Post
    I have watched a video today, american soldiers shot civilians, calling the bastards, sitting in their apache like little pusseys. Dont get me wrong, i know america wants to wipe terrorism but shooting helpless civilians with .50 cals from a helicopter?

Guess what you have found 2 options to solve this problem? heres a third one: wipe america. (starting wars for oil since bush, crashing planes into their own country and using that as an excuse to start a war)

I really dont have any problem with america but i cant fucking stand people like you who think that you have to wipe all the bad terrorists, think about who started this "war". I dont think terrorists came up west before you guys where down there.
    You really shouldn't post with responses like this.

Making up stories about someone in an apache using a .50 cal? Lol. What, did he pop open the cockpit and fire while his buddy tried to maintain flight? Do you just assume we don't know anything about the most famous military attack helicopter?
    --------
    All I see is some kid who got mad so he tried to make another anti-america post because he couldn't come up with anything other than the vague "america is to blame for everything".

Why don't you try to being specific or at least not acting like a child?
    Last edited by Empire; 11-07-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

You really shouldn't post with responses like this.

Making up stories about someone in an apache using a .50 cal? Lol. What, did he pop open the cockpit and fire while his buddy tried to maintain flight? Do you just assume we don't know anything about the most famous military attack helicopter?
    --------
    All I see is some kid who got mad so he tried to make another anti-america post because he couldn't come up with anything other than the vague "america is to blame for everything".

Why don't you try to being specific or at least not acting like a child?
    not giving a shit if if was a .50 cal, an apache or a drone, just asking; where where you when wikileaks had this giant leak about america and the shit they have going? fact is american soldiers shot a civilist who was trying to help the main target (was bleeding out on the street) without any reason. Well anyways, well see what comes out next about your loved country, now that we know your spying EVERYTHING.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    not giving a shit if if was a .50 cal, an apache or a drone, just asking; where where you when wikileaks had this giant leak about america and the shit they have going? fact is american soldiers shot a civilist who was trying to help the main target (was bleeding out on the street) without any reason. Well anyways, well see what comes out next about your loved country, now that we know your spying EVERYTHING.
    Yeah, I thought as much. You must be somewhere around 12-13 years old right?

I could only imagine the pitiful teenage hate you have towards america for spying on people and their army shooting a civilian.
    --------------------------------

Then you grow up. You realize that every country with power spies on everyone they can. Though they may not get caught, they certainly do it.
    -Which is pretty obvious why they spy on people, and why everyone else does it as well. Information can mean a lot given the circumstances.

Then you grow up. You realize armies are only human. Every major army of the world has fucked up at some point. Killing of civilians happens, regardless of how good they army is.
    -Which you'd know if you read up on civilian casualties on any war...ever.

I just assume you are a child because you speak of anger about things so common in the world.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-08-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Yeah, I thought as much. You must be somewhere around 12-13 years old right?

I could only imagine the pitiful teenage hate you have towards america for spying on people and their army shooting a civilian.
    --------------------------------

Then you grow up. You realize that every country with power spies on everyone they can. Though they may not get caught, they certainly do it.
    -Which is pretty obvious why they spy on people, and why everyone else does it as well. Information can mean a lot given the circumstances.

Then you grow up. You realize armies are only human. Every major army of the world has fucked up at some point. Killing of civilians happens, regardless of how good they army is.
    -Which you'd know if you read up on civilian casualties on any war...ever.

I just assume you are a child because you speak of anger about things so common in the world.
    Do you really think I give a fuck if you call me a child? I mean youve tried alot in the last posts you made in this diskussion...

1. This section is about islam and america, not any other countrys and what they do.
    2. Do YOU know for sure that other countrys spy to? no you dont, how should you? Theres no real evedence, exept for the brits...
    3. Killing civilians happens, of course. But if I hear 'shoot the bastards' and shit like that whilst their probably knowing their shooting civs, that for me just is putting the wrong, probably mentally sick person, into the wrong position. Also this didnt happen during any kind of war, they where just assasinating some guy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunstreaker For This Useful Post:

Frought (11-15-2013)

Thanks
    Do you really think I give a fuck if you call me a child? I mean youve tried alot in the last posts you made in this diskussion...

1. This section is about islam and america, not any other countrys and what they do.
    2. Do YOU know for sure that other countrys spy to? no you dont, how should you? Theres no real evedence, exept for the brits...
    3. Killing civilians happens, of course. But if I hear 'shoot the bastards' and shit like that whilst their probably knowing their shooting civs, that for me just is putting the wrong, probably mentally sick person, into the wrong position. Also this didnt happen during any kind of war, they where just assasinating some guy.
    If someone is helping the enemy, regardless of whether they know or not, it still makes them the enemy.

For example, if two countries went to war, and the leader of one country was shot by the leader of the other country, and some random ass person goes to help the enemy leader who was shot, they become the enemy of the original attacking country. It's basic war time strategy which has been around for thousands of years. If someone helps your enemy, they are your enemy, no matter what the circumstance is. If I was out in a battlefield where I could be killed at any time, I am taking zero chances. If I see someone helping someone who is trying to kill me, then I would kill them. It's fucking retarded not to.

Yes, we actually know for a FACT that other countries spy. Russia has admitted to it. Germany has admitted to it. Italy has admitted to it. China blatantly does it without giving a fuck about who knows. The UK does it. The worlds main super powers spy on EVERYBODY, because they want to be sure to keep conflict to the absolute minimum. At least that is their public reasoning of course. Acting like the US is the ONLY country that spies on people is fucking moronic and an unintelligent view. The other countries just know how to keep their shit classified.

You must be the most narrow-minded German I have seen post. Such an embarrassment to the genius of my nationality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

1. No, but crying about the US for what every country(that can) does is pointless.
    2. Or the soviets, or germany or pretty much every other country. Again, this is common knowledge. Everyone spies all the time.
    3. First off assasination generally applies motivation. The word you are using is execution. Much to my sadness most militaries can't control 100% of their troops all the time. Your nation, my nation, there is always slip-ups there is always going to be sick people in the military because war attracts such people. Thinking that this never happens or even assuming that its only with one military is just ignorant.

The reason I assumed you were a child is because usually children don't know anything about the world and comment on normal actions as if they should be an outrage.

:/ You have just demonstrated you are not mature enough to discuss this subject.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    us Muslims can't be peaceful when the USA keeps raiding our country's ...

wtf did u just say to me you moot cunt say 2 me face you piece of shit and not over the internet ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by checkme323 View Post
    us Muslims can't be peaceful when the USA keeps raiding our country's ...
    Sunnis and Shias have been murdering each other for 1,400 years, so shut it.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast