Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Explain to me how Islam is a peaceful religion

I will present my points, you present yours
    1- Most of the Muslims we see are terrorists, Jihad, Al-Qaeda, SFA, then how is it a religion of peace ?
    2- In the past, your profit Muhammad went and killed innocent people to spread the religion, how does that make it a peaceful religion?
    3- When Muhammad invaded the countries, he forced people to pay 'Zikya or convert to Islam, so if they didn't pay, they would die, how does that make Islam a peaceful religion?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    At first leave the dawm peaceful thing and, Understand Islam first, then look again at your points you mentioned

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unknown-Hacker For This Useful Post:

FirstArmada (08-07-2014),maangoo (11-02-2014),TitaniumForce (10-18-2013),warrock44 (06-22-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown-Hacker View Post
    At first leave the dawm peaceful thing and, Understand Islam first, then look again at your points you mentioned
    So you can't defend your religion, so you make up some terrible excuse, good fucking job

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

Goodfeet (11-02-2014),I Am Brown (06-12-2014),JohnGon (06-12-2014),TommyKithfiger (02-13-2019),ZoomSE (09-19-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    So you can't defend your religion, so you make up some terrible excuse, good fucking job
    Well brother i have been trying enough, to explain to other people. But unfortunately my knowledge is not enough to explain every thing to you . There many great people out there that can clear everything for you . P.S, Already Muslims have a bad name.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown-Hacker For This Useful Post:

wegaerhaerhaerh (05-10-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    And one thing never take any Muslim as Islam, I mean only use The Holy Quran, Don't go for people.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown-Hacker For This Useful Post:

warrock44 (06-22-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown-Hacker View Post
    And one thing never take any Muslim as Islam, I mean only use The Holy Quran, Don't go for people.
    good if u pointed that. it is clearly stated in ur holy quran. all the order to kill, all the order to dominate the world, etc.
    if u can understand arabian language, u should read ur holy quran. and understand it fully wether it is evil or not.
    don't forget to read all the "Hadis" as well, it wrote the story of how muhammad lives. find and think it carefully and BRAVELY wether he is evil or not. why he made "jilbab", why he stated dog is "haram", etc.
    i don't go for people, but u should understand ur religion 1st, before u become a good person without knowing ur religion. there's a lot better religion out there to follow to be a good people rather than being a good one without knowing the religion itself.
    a muslem who is a good people, he didn't understand his religion, but a good muslem can never be a good people. so as u stated above. all good muslim isn't islam if u use holy quran and fully understand what is written there. if islam is legalized in the world, the one who killed osama bin laden should be punished for murdering the one who is doing what his religion told him to.
    read ur holy quran and all ur hadis 1st before u comment my statement above.
    do u think u know islam more than Sadam Hussain, Osama Bin Laden? they can lead millions of ppls, they know and understand well their own religion. but what happened to them? if u think u know islam more than they are, u are absolutely wrong.
    see FaithFreedomInternational or the one from indonesia can see FaithFreedomIndonesia.
    edit : FFInternational has been down by "u know who", just checked again since it's been long time since i visited the site and now i just happen to pass by this thread so i thought might as well bring that site, but..
    u can watch Fitna by geert wilders as well.
    please think carefully and be brave 1st before reading ur holy quran so u can think with the right mind.
    thanks.

Quote from checkme323
    "Butthurt muslims? we are fighting because all you people keep picking on muslims saying OOO JIHAD THIS JIHAD THAT BOOM ALLAH AKBAR BOMB THE CHURCH TAKE OVER CHRISTIANITY BOMB SYRIA DEATH TO AMERICA KILL ALL INFIDELS FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH, What ever, i get it! Islam is perfect, Muslims aren't << put that into your head, what all the people do over seas ( jabhat al nusra, al CIAda ) has got nothing to do with us civilized muslims in the united states and australia and yes some muslims are taking it to far with "BEHEAD THOSE WHO DISRESPECT OUR PROPHET" but still you people will never understand! How are we ment to become peaceful when people keep criticizing and talk crap about islam? ending someones life is also one of the BIGGEST sins in islam because we do not have permission to end someone only god has because god put them here and its gods choice when to take them not ours"

well u really did jihad this and jihad that. and u said islam is perfect, muslims aren't. clearly u never read ur holy quran or the hadis, or u don't understand both. u should study arabian language and learn them 1st before stating anything.
    jabhat al nusra, al-qaeda all of them are good muslems, even lots ppls thought they are not a good peoples, u should know that.
    "How are we ment to become peaceful when people keep criticizing and talk crap about islam?"
    not actually, learnt ur holy quran 1st before stating anything, please really. it is clearly stated that u have to dominate the world, u have to kill every jews on sight, all the jews are apes and pigs, etc.
    "ending someones life is also one of the BIGGEST sins in islam"
    no, it's clearly legalized and it has quran license to kill Ali Sina, Geert Wilders, etc. it not one of the biggest sins, it is legal and halal as long as it is for islam. u clearly know nothing of ur own religion, yet u try to defend it.
    i can tell u the same, read ur holy quran 1st and understand all the commands stated there. u don't think we know nothing of ur religion before we state something right? clearly we must know and have some knowledge 1st before we criticized anything right? so u who defend have to understand it well as well.

"It's very fucking easy to be peaceful, just stop caring what the world thinks and live your own life."

sorry sir, but actually it's not easy. to be peaceful, one have to ignore all the commands in his religion and in his holy books. is that an easy thing to do? ignoring ur way of life? clearly it is not easy.
    hehe, let's understand the content 1st, shall we?
    there's a lot of places if we wanted to learnt. and they have their own base. they used the holy quran and the hadis in all their statement, even their own experience with thei own live. they're not lying.
    faith freedom international is some ways for this.

"Jihad is more of self defense than aggressive fighting. It gives muslims the right to use violence to defend themselves from violence."

strange u still stated this while the statement above clearly stating that they should "And kill them wherever you find them" clearly is not self defense
    Last edited by SillPlain; 04-25-2014 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    No it is not halal to kill people you idiot! only allah swt has the right to take someones life! stop making islam sound so bad! i know nothing of my religion? god you're such a dick head

Qur'an 17:033: And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority, so let him not exceed the just limits in slaying; surely he is aided.etc whats happening in syria, bashar is killing us because we peacfully protested now we fight back, that us alloud, and there is no such thing as al qaeda it is the CIA

the director of the CIA at the time of Al-Qeada's origin; George Bush -- in the late 70's.

We know for a fact that the Bin Laden family was business partners with the Bush family (see Arbusto Energy ... https://www.nndb.com/company/837/00005168... ). There has been a history behind the "leaders" of the CIA and the "leaders" of Al-Qeada as we know them. This is no coincidence.

Leading up to the Soviet-Afghan war, our CIA and NSA (Zbigniew Brzezinski) took action to radicalize, train, fund, arm, and lead a small group of fighters against the Soviets. If the American military couldn't get at them (post-Cuban missile crisis), the CIA would. The CIA realized what an asset Bin Laden and Al-Qeada could be for corporate-America in the future.

Using Bin Laden as a scapegoat to effectively increase the budget of the the Defense Dept, and ultimately the profits of the Military industrial complex, was a golden ticket.

Let's look at a PERFECT example:

The Iraq and Afghan War is ALL about profiteering. The military industrial complex are those reaping the benefits; Blackwater, Halliburton, Lockheed, Boeing, L3, Harris, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, and many many others with massive Defense contracts. The most profitable and having the largest of contracts with the DoD is the Bechtel Group, Inc. who have a track record of clients including Saddam and the Bin Laden Group (when Bechtel was The Fremont Group). This all comes at the expense of the taxpayer as the govt borrows money to finance this war.

HERE's where the example becomes ultimately relevant......the former head of the CIA's counter-terrorist unit, Cofer Black, is VP of Blackwater. It's people like this whose interests are being served at the expense of the taxpayer and our brave men and women who volunteered to protect this country.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/20...
    https://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/06/1...

Those who say no, the CIA didn't create Al-Qeada, it just shows how misinformed they are and how badly they've been sold mainstream media propaganda. < taken of a site of course

wtf did u just say to me you moot cunt say 2 me face you piece of shit and not over the internet ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXCocks View Post
    Wow, lets applaud this man for his obvious down syndrome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You have to study the true essence of the religion before making claims on if the religion is evil or not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    I will present my points, you present yours
    1- Most of the Muslims we see are terrorists, Jihad, Al-Qaeda, SFA, then how is it a religion of peace ?
    2- In the past, your profit Muhammad went and killed innocent people to spread the religion, how does that make it a peaceful religion?
    3- When Muhammad invaded the countries, he forced people to pay 'Zikya or convert to Islam, so if they didn't pay, they would die, how does that make Islam a peaceful religion?
    1-What ? 6% of Muslims are terrorists while other religions are more than this rate !!! Also , the religion believers can be not following the religion correctly so don't rate the religion by the religious.
    2-He didn't kill any "innocent" , by the way when he opened Mecca all those who were hating the prophet and all those who were killing the Muslims in Mecca he made them free !!! Also give me a names of innocent people died by him?
    3-A long story but I will make it pretty good so ... He opened the other countries to spread Islam and he forced them to pay It . You are right , but If they "didn't" pay it they get killed or get out from the Islamic country ... but wait .. you would tell me , what about those who cannot pay it ? those who cannot pay it and doesn't want to convert to Islam they aren't forced to do anything and they are like other peoples and they also get money every month from the Muslims.
    So If you can pay it , you must pay it and If you can't you aren't forced to pay it.

By the way I like your questions because you want to find the truth not like other people try to say everything is wrong about religions even If it is right because "they just don't like to do anything"...
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coituz For This Useful Post:

hamza1217 (10-12-2014),maangoo (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Coituz;8885078
    1-What ? 6% of Muslims are terrorists while other religions are more than this rate !!! Also , the religion believers can be not following the religion correctly so don't rate the religion by the religious.
    [/QUOTE]

Made up on the spot. What other religions have a higher rate?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

6% of Muslims are terrorists while other religions are more than this rate !!! Also , the religion believers can be not following the religion correctly so don't rate the religion by the religious.
    I'm not hating on Muslim or anything, it's probably a peaceful religion but holy shit... 6%?! If 6% of Christians all decided that they were going to take over the world you'd have an Army

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyDuhAwesome View Post
    I'm not hating on Muslim or anything, it's probably a peaceful religion but holy shit... 6%?! If 6% of Christians all decided that they were going to take over the world you'd have an Army
    6% of muslims = 94,200,000 humans

6% of christians = 132,000,000 humans

If it was true that 6% of muslims are terrorists then we probably all would've been suicide bombed by now...

Thanks
    Thanks, I didn't bother checking the numbers... too lazy ;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    6% of muslims = 94,200,000 humans

6% of christians = 132,000,000 humans

If it was true that 6% of muslims are terrorists then we probably all would've been suicide bombed by now...

6% = 100%
    (what).

I'd argue that 6% of muslims hold views that are detrimental to societal progress though. I bet I could win that.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast