Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by checkme323 View Post
    No it is not halal to kill people you idiot! only allah swt has the right to take someones life! stop making islam sound so bad! i know nothing of my religion? god you're such a dick head

Qur'an 17:033: And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority, so let him not exceed the just limits in slaying; surely he is aided.etc whats happening in syria, bashar is killing us because we peacfully protested now we fight back, that us alloud, and there is no such thing as al qaeda it is the CIA

the director of the CIA at the time of Al-Qeada's origin; George Bush -- in the late 70's.

We know for a fact that the Bin Laden family was business partners with the Bush family (see Arbusto Energy ... https://www.nndb.com/company/837/00005168... ). There has been a history behind the "leaders" of the CIA and the "leaders" of Al-Qeada as we know them. This is no coincidence.

Leading up to the Soviet-Afghan war, our CIA and NSA (Zbigniew Brzezinski) took action to radicalize, train, fund, arm, and lead a small group of fighters against the Soviets. If the American military couldn't get at them (post-Cuban missile crisis), the CIA would. The CIA realized what an asset Bin Laden and Al-Qeada could be for corporate-America in the future.

Using Bin Laden as a scapegoat to effectively increase the budget of the the Defense Dept, and ultimately the profits of the Military industrial complex, was a golden ticket.

Let's look at a PERFECT example:

The Iraq and Afghan War is ALL about profiteering. The military industrial complex are those reaping the benefits; Blackwater, Halliburton, Lockheed, Boeing, L3, Harris, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, and many many others with massive Defense contracts. The most profitable and having the largest of contracts with the DoD is the Bechtel Group, Inc. who have a track record of clients including Saddam and the Bin Laden Group (when Bechtel was The Fremont Group). This all comes at the expense of the taxpayer as the govt borrows money to finance this war.

HERE's where the example becomes ultimately relevant......the former head of the CIA's counter-terrorist unit, Cofer Black, is VP of Blackwater. It's people like this whose interests are being served at the expense of the taxpayer and our brave men and women who volunteered to protect this country.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/20...
    https://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/06/1...

Those who say no, the CIA didn't create Al-Qeada, it just shows how misinformed they are and how badly they've been sold mainstream media propaganda. < taken of a site of course
    well yeah. read ur holy quran 1st. u know nothing of ur religion and the commands in it. u only read less than half, only the good side one. even adolf hitler can say good thing. read it fully 1st. all the "good" and "bad" things and what happened if u did both.
    it is halal. for some peoples especially the jews.
    even more Ali Sina, Geert Wilders, etc. u will be rewarded if u kill them.
    oh wait, do u can understand it or u just can read? don't tell me u still able to read it when the book is reversed. LOL.
    u can debate to ur fullest content with Ali Sina in faith freedom international. and u will see that u know nothing of ur religion.
    edit : sorry his site has been down. because of "u know who".
    Last edited by SillPlain; 04-25-2014 at 09:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by SillPlain View Post
    well yeah. read ur holy quran 1st. u know nothing of ur religion and the commands in it. u only read less than half, only the good side one. even adolf hitler can say good thing. read it fully 1st. all the "good" and "bad" things and what happened if u did both.
    it is halal. for some peoples especially the jews.
    even more Ali Sina, Geert Wilders, etc. u will be rewarded if u kill them.
    oh wait, do u can understand it or u just can read? don't tell me u still able to read it when the book is reversed. LOL.
    u can debate to ur fullest content with Ali Sina in faith freedom international. and u will see that u know nothing of ur religion.
    edit : sorry his site has been down. because of "u know who".
    Coming from a non-religious guy you're ignorant and even dumber than the muslim you're debating.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    lol thanks

wtf did u just say to me you moot cunt say 2 me face you piece of shit and not over the internet ok

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

Coming from a non-religious guy you're ignorant and even dumber than the muslim you're debating.
    well i'm non-religious guy and everyone have to be dumb in order to understand what is written in religional books and blindly obey them.
    so to explain it is.. well.. a bit hard to explain nonsense. what is written there in the 1st place forces us to be dumb in the 1st place, it requires u not to use ur brain but instead use ur faith.
    u are dumb as well to state jihad is for self-defense while the statement above urs is clearly stating that they have to kill wherever they find, everyone insight. and i have some other statement as well. do u even use ur brain when u are stating that? how can that be self defense?
    faith requires us not to use our brain.
    quran surah 8, verse 60 :
    prepare for them whatever force and cavalry ye are able of gathering
    to strike terror
    to strike terror into the heart of the enemies, of Allah and your enemies
    from Fitna, minute 1:57
    what makes Allah happy?
    Allah is happy when non-muslims get killed
    quran, surah 4, verse 56 :
    those who have disbelieved our signs, we shall roast them in fire
    whenever their skin are cooked to a turn, we shall substitute new skins for them
    that they may feel the punishment verily Allah is sublime and wise
    quran, surah 47, verse 4 :
    therefore, when ye meet the unbelievers,
    smite at their necks and when ye have caused a bloodbath among them
    bind a bond firmly on them

and so many others.

lol thanks
    funny u thanked him when he stated i'm dumber than u, when he implied as well that u are dumb as well, but i am dumber. and u thanked him for telling u dumb LOL
    Last edited by SillPlain; 04-25-2014 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    no shit you idiot, i said to him thanks as in thanks for calling me dumb

wtf did u just say to me you moot cunt say 2 me face you piece of shit and not over the internet ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i said it cause i had nothign else to say

Thanks
    no shit you idiot, i said to him thanks as in thanks for calling me dumb
    wow wow, u really do thanked him for calling u dumb
    well now he is correct for calling me dumber than u because i am debating u, which thanked someone who calling u dumb and liked being called one.
    that's it from me then. i quited this since i won't debate someone which thanked the one who calls him dumb. and is clearly dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    only allah swt has the right to take someones life!
    Why does Allah have the right to take someone's life?
    -Just need information on this, I'm not arguing or saying you're wrong in this belief.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    OMG OMG OMG!

All the Muslims here, have extremely dangerous low level of knowledge of their own religion, that might include me. Muslims here are confused about their own religion than others religion and are creating thousands of misconceptions. I do only write the stuff which i am clear about it in my Islam. The only common misconseption here is about jihad, for god for fucks sake first know what it actually means, and i guess i have clear idea on it. Jihad is nothing like war. Jihad is something completely different. Jihad is actually, something like trying/fighting to keep yourself, away from sins. By that i mean, that if your are near to do a sin, your best jihad is try to keep your self away from it. For example: If you are angry on someone, your best jihad is to overcome your anger and try to resolve matters in a better way, the same goes for, that if you are playing or are busy in an activity, during a prayer time, then your best jihad is to leave your work and go to pray first.
    This is what actually jihad means, this is the actual meaning, that is lost behind people having too poor knowledge about their religion. And behind the misconceptions of other people, Muslims just tend to make their own statements / meanings from the misconceptions of other people. As i said, don't just see other Muslims as Islam and that does include me. You might trust people who have spent their lives/ know about Islam well, as your guidance only not as Islam. And be sure catch a right person, not a wrong/fake one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown-Hacker View Post
    OMG OMG OMG!

All the Muslims here, have extremely dangerous low level of knowledge of their own religion, that might include me. Muslims here are confused about their own religion than others religion and are creating thousands of misconceptions. I do only write the stuff which i am clear about it in my Islam. The only common misconseption here is about jihad, for god for fucks sake first know what it actually means, and i guess i have clear idea on it. Jihad is nothing like war. Jihad is something completely different. Jihad is actually, something like trying/fighting to keep yourself, away from sins. By that i mean, that if your are near to do a sin, your best jihad is try to keep your self away from it. For example: If you are angry on someone, your best jihad is to overcome your anger and try to resolve matters in a better way, the same goes for, that if you are playing or are busy in an activity, during a prayer time, then your best jihad is to leave your work and go to pray first.
    This is what actually jihad means, this is the actual meaning, that is lost behind people having too poor knowledge about their religion. And behind the misconceptions of other people, Muslims just tend to make their own statements / meanings from the misconceptions of other people. As i said, don't just see other Muslims as Islam and that does include me. You might trust people who have spent their lives/ know about Islam well, as your guidance only not as Islam. And be sure catch a right person, not a wrong/fake one.
    +1. I find it funny how they think they know our religion better than we do, when we have been following it our whole lives and have been taught about it from a young age. It is clear who has read the Quran and who hasn't, just from the things they say about Islam.

SillPain is the example of what I was talking about when I said, it is crystal clear when someone who hasn't read the Quran because of how stupid they look when they start talking about Islam. I decided to look another of the verses SillPain posted, in context:

So if you, [O Muhammad], gain dominance over them in war, disperse by [means of] them those behind them that perhaps they will be reminded. - 8:57

If you [have reason to] fear from a people betrayal, throw [their treaty] back to them, [putting you] on equal terms. Indeed, Allah does not like traitors. - 8:58

And let not those who disbelieve think they will escape. Indeed, they will not cause failure [to Allah ]. - 8:59

And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged. - 8:60

And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah . Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing. - 8:61

Some verses in the Quran are aimed at Prophet Muhammad pbuh only and other verses are for all Muslims. Notice how it is directed at prophet Muhammad pbuh only not all Muslims. And the verse was revealed during a time when the non-Muslims were persecuting Muslims. Allah swt was telling prophet Muhammad pbuh about what to do, if they fight you and what to do if they want peace.

At sillpain, simple yes or no question. Have you read the Quran? That means reading it from beginning to end. What you are doing is like going to a book club to discuss a book where you have read only one paragraph on a random page, and saying stupid things about the whole book based on one paragraph.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 04-26-2014 at 06:32 AM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Why does Allah have the right to take someone's life?
    -Just need information on this, I'm not arguing or saying you're wrong in this belief.
    We believe Allah swt created everyone's life therefore Allah swt has the right to decide when to end someones life. That is why suicide is a major sin in Islam and you can't even ask for forgiveness afterwards. The fighting aspect of Jihad is only justified to fight oppressors who are preventing you from practicing your religion, and if you die fighting the oppressors, then you are considered a martyr. Not if you purposefully fight, with the aim of dying. That is why people who kill innocent people in the name of Islam are not following Islam. Read any verse in the Quran where it mentions in fighting in context, and you will see it says stop fighting if they stop fighting. Fighting is only allowed to defend. That is what Islam teaches, that doesn't mean all Muslims will follow it, because every group has their own stupid people.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 04-26-2014 at 06:44 AM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    well allah is god in arabic, god put us here so he has the right to take someones life?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Mate to be honest you make no sense at all so before you even try and debate with someone please go educate your self.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The real question here is why doesn't anyone think that I am a God? I've even written a book about it! I, in my infinite power was able to right my own book. Praise be with Doc.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    The real question here is why doesn't anyone think that I am a God? I've even written a book about it! I, in my infinite power was able to right my own book. Praise be with Doc.
    because no one wants a faget god. faget.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast