Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Give me one battle that the Jews fought with swords? you will NEVER find one because they are bunch of cowards from the beginning of times to the end of it.
    its either they hide somewhere safe or sneak up behind you and stab you then run away.
    Take Gaza for example, The last war they had with Gaza they said there will be no troops on the ground because they will get killed, but instead they just used artillery and airstrikes.

and I already watched that video, "Muhammad is the source of the Extremism" Maybe the Jihadist type of people are the true Muslims for real, and the others that got anything related with non believers is one of them and not a Muslim.

The sources of the battles I gave is in Arabic, but I am sure you took yours from an English one, so can you post the sources of the caravans thingy and killing Jews ?
    :/ Racism, how surprising.

Caravan raids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bukhari :: Muslim :: Malik :: Dawud Hadith Collection

I believe the battle of khaybar was what it was called, oh, and he stole their property too, how nice of the "great" prophet.
    --------------------------

Lets be honest, even if Muhammad did kill people in cold blood or ordered the death of innocents, it wouldn't change what you believe.

Heck, you're still stupid enough to believe in racism.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I believe the battle of khaybar was what it was called, oh, and he stole their property too, how nice of the "great" prophet.
    Khaybar was another battle against the jews which took place inside their city walls because they were afraid to fight as usual!
    The Prophet and the jews of Khaybar had no agreement between each other, but those who had agreement with Muhammad had 3 options, Fight to death, Pay the Jizya , And the last option convert to Islam.
    and the reason of this battle is pretty much the same as others, because they betrayed the agreement of Muhammad when they tried to build an army with another Jewish tribe to fight the Muslims.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Khaybar was another battle against the jews which took place inside their city walls because they were afraid to fight as usual!
    The Prophet and the jews of Khaybar had no agreement between each other, but those who had agreement with Muhammad had 3 options, Fight to death, Pay the Jizya , And the last option convert to Islam.
    and the reason of this battle is pretty much the same as others, because they betrayed the agreement of Muhammad when they tried to build an army with another Jewish tribe to fight the Muslims.
    Not exactly surprised at the racism, just kind of wondering how little you know about military strategy and how much of that is racism.
    --------------
    So:

Death
    Extortion
    Conversion.

Proved this thread, Islam is clearly not peaceful.
    -------

They didn't break the treaty either, in fact it was muhammad who broke the treaty of peace.

Treaty of Hudaybiyyah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muhammad attacked an unrelated tribe to gain booty making false claims of "plotting something".
    ------------

Of course, all the idiots believe that Muhammad would never do such a thing, much like yourself. They believe anything the prophet said, regardless of truth. Oddly enough, if muhammad had won all his battles, I'd think a lot differently of him.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Uhud

Too bad, he's just another sham who got lucky with numbers.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-16-2013 at 02:59 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (10-27-2013),Lehsyrus (10-18-2013)

Thanks

Pfft, are you a fucking moron?

You think the caravan riders were to blame for the "attack on the prophet" or that they should lose their life for it? The Quraysh were an entire tribe and you blame the actions of a few as a reason to raid/kill unrelated people?
    -------

Also, the Quraysh didn't even attack muhammad in the first place lol. Muhammad insulted their gods and denounced them and they took offense, just like every other muslims here gets upset all the time when we prove Muhammad was really just an asshole.

The Quraysh put an embargo on muhammad, mainly because again....he's an asshole. He kept denouncing everyone's god's at the time, and well....lets be realistic, if you did that in the middle east today you'd be shot within the hour no questions. Going to the streets and saying "your god is wrong mine is right" is basically what made everyone hate him.(outside of the stuff he did AFTER he got exiled *cough* caravan raids *cough* dumping bodies in a well *cough*

Muhammad and the Meccans: Who Antagonized Whom?
    Hey, I left the religion for a reason, you know.
    If we put aside all the humanitory factors and just look at the actual facts, then you can say that Muhammed was actually in defense.
    But if we go down to the fact that he indeed did create a new religion and bash on all other religions, then yeah, we can say he is a god damn convicted criminal who is being praised as a prophet whilst he did actually kill innocent people.

But hey, once again, lets just say that you blatantly go out on the streets and start shouting that everyones religion is rediculous and a big pile of shit

You can say this person is doing a thing that is not right, but if he gets punched or kicked for saying all that, then he is innocent in some pussy way

It was the quraish who started the physical attacks first
    No excuse to kill innocent people, but yeah.

Don't expect me to support some bullshit religion, but it surely was not Muhammed who attacked first(physically)

I'd like to see ANY actual prophet show up in this time. I think the muslims would be the first one to bash on him or her as hard as they can. Perhaps even execute.
    Last edited by Snake; 10-16-2013 at 04:34 AM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    They didn't break the treaty either, in fact it was muhammad who broke the treaty of peace.
    get your facts straight;

Conquest of Mecca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

" Banu Bakr joined Quraish, and Khuza‘ah joined Muhammad. They thus lived in peace for some time; but ulterior motives stretching back to the pre-Islamic period, ignited by unabated fire of revenge, triggered fresh hostilities. Banu Bakr, without concern for the provisions of the treaty, attacked Banu Khuza'a in a place called Al-Wateer in Sha‘ban"
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    It's peaceful because they follow their precious book and they kill for god.
    That makes it alright. Apparently.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Hey, I left the religion for a reason, you know.
    If we put aside all the humanitory factors and just look at the actual facts, then you can say that Muhammed was actually in defense.
    But if we go down to the fact that he indeed did create a new religion and bash on all other religions, then yeah, we can say he is a god damn convicted criminal who is being praised as a prophet whilst he did actually kill innocent people.

But hey, once again, lets just say that you blatantly go out on the streets and start shouting that everyones religion is rediculous and a big pile of shit

You can say this person is doing a thing that is not right, but if he gets punched or kicked for saying all that, then he is innocent in some pussy way

It was the quraish who started the physical attacks first
    No excuse to kill innocent people, but yeah.

Don't expect me to support some bullshit religion, but it surely was not Muhammed who attacked first(physically)

I'd like to see ANY actual prophet show up in this time. I think the muslims would be the first one to bash on him or her as hard as they can. Perhaps even execute.
    :/

You are completely ignoring customs.

If you insult the Islamic god in the streets of a Muslim city, you will probably be assaulted.(talking about back then, but even now this true). You do this to pretty much any city back in Muhammad's day, it would likely result in death. The ONLY reason Muhammad was himself not touched is because of his SUPER RICH WIFE. People tend to forget, Muhammad was basically nothing in terms of power compared to his wife. The reason he was not lynched in the first place was only due to that connection.(and probably why he made up Islam in the first place, he had nothing else to do all day).

In all fairness, muhammad only brought this upon himself. You can lie and say it was "self defense" even though clearly he started military actions first(offensively), but its really Muhammad's fault that all this happened. Its almost common sense what happened to him after he started this shit.
    ------------

This in turn is something I've always found surprising, does every Muslim think Muhammad was the victim? Seems to be a re-occurring thing among Muslism to victimize themselves, wondered if this stemmed from this ideology.

Thanks

:/

You are completely ignoring customs.

If you insult the Islamic god in the streets of a Muslim city, you will probably be assaulted.(talking about back then, but even now this true). You do this to pretty much any city back in Muhammad's day, it would likely result in death. The ONLY reason Muhammad was himself not touched is because of his SUPER RICH WIFE. People tend to forget, Muhammad was basically nothing in terms of power compared to his wife. The reason he was not lynched in the first place was only due to that connection.(and probably why he made up Islam in the first place, he had nothing else to do all day).

In all fairness, muhammad only brought this upon himself. You can lie and say it was "self defense" even though clearly he started military actions first(offensively), but its really Muhammad's fault that all this happened. Its almost common sense what happened to him after he started this shit.
    ------------

This in turn is something I've always found surprising, does every Muslim think Muhammad was the victim? Seems to be a re-occurring thing among Muslism to victimize themselves, wondered if this stemmed from this ideology.
    Yeah we do get an idea as him being completely innocent. You'll find that by reading the quran.
    It was said that he was a family member of the quraish's most important man, and for that reason didn't get wiped out.

They did, however, try to assasinate him and kill some other muslim members before anything had actually commenced.
    They also had this contract on every muslim in town, where if you sold anything or gave any service to a muslim, you would be severely punished.

Khadija was a rich female, but the prophet himself and his father(before he died) were also good caravan dealers.

Atleast thats what I learned

These days you'd be rolled in a carpet and beheaded if you'd make up a new religion, yet the current muslims are not willing to understand the fact that their prophet did the same thing. Its rediculous.
    Last edited by Snake; 10-17-2013 at 04:32 AM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXCocks View Post
    So you can't defend your religion, so you make up some terrible excuse, good fucking job
    Wow, lets applaud this man for his obvious down syndrome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Yeah we do get an idea as him being completely innocent. You'll find that by reading the quran.
    It was said that he was a family member of the quraish's most important man, and for that reason didn't get wiped out.

They did, however, try to assasinate him and kill some other muslim members before anything had actually commenced.
    They also had this contract on every muslim in town, where if you sold anything or gave any service to a muslim, you would be severely punished.

Khadija was a rich female, but the prophet himself and his father(before he died) were also good caravan dealers.

Atleast thats what I learned

These days you'd be rolled in a carpet and beheaded if you'd make up a new religion, yet the current muslims are not willing to understand the fact that their prophet did the same thing. Its rediculous.
    K there is problem when you rely on the quran for stories about muhammad, because all those stories are from his perspective and from his mouth.

:/ Muhammad was poor at the time of his marriage to khudija, his only status was from that marriage until he became a "prophet". The "assasins" they sent after him were probably more or less common practices of taking out people who cause too much commotion in the city. Although, there is no proof of this, you could easily make up a story about an assasin out to kill the person who kept raiding caravans.(would make sense).

Last edited by Empire; 10-18-2013 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Are you autistic m8? If you're a real muslim you don't stupid shit like that. People who do that shit are not many, they are fucking fuckheads that call themselves muslim!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    ​Dirty fucking apes.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Religion of peace.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast