Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Well said. USA also funded Saddam Hussein to fight Iran. The hypocrisy is just so funny.
    I think the best part is that you assume people don't think for themselves, which kind of underlines the whole debate.

Thanks
    @[MPGH]Empire @Empire
    crap i can't tag you
    You said something that caught my eye which didn't earlier:
    "Maybe you'll understand when you are older, but the world is not as you wish it to be.

Just because you wish the terrorist to be psychopaths(which they are not), war criminals, and sinners/non-muslims, does not mean they are.
    "

Do you realize that if you have a beard without a moustache in my country, they kidnap you to interrogate your religious take?
    The country where I am from IS a muslim country, yet these so called terrorist muslims which we alledgedly accept in our society, are being hunted and fought against by muslims every single day.
    That is no true scotsman theory, that is true war between radical muslims and normal muslims right there.
    Last edited by Snake; 08-18-2014 at 09:42 AM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    @[MPGH]Empire @Empire
    crap i can't tag you
    You said something that caught my eye which didn't earlier:
    "Maybe you'll understand when you are older, but the world is not as you wish it to be.

Just because you wish the terrorist to be psychopaths(which they are not), war criminals, and sinners/non-muslims, does not mean they are.
    "

Do you realize that if you have a beard without a moustache in my country, they kidnap you to interrogate your religious take?
    The country where I am from IS a muslim country, yet these so called terrorist muslims which we alledgedly accept in our society, are being hunted and fought against by muslims every single day.
    That is no true scotsman theory, that is true war between radical muslims and normal muslims right there.
    Yet the point I was making is that they are both muslims. "radical" as you might like to assume, there has always been this group within the Islamic populace. They aren't exactly "new".

:/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I do see either how islam is peaceful or their people.
    I see daily muslims swearing in allah's name and lies

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post
    And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers. -2:8 (Quran)

They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not. -2:9 (Quran)

In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie. -2:10 (Quran)
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers. -2:8 (Quran)

They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not. -2:9 (Quran)

In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie. -2:10 (Quran)
    Welp, it's time to close up shop boys.
    These 1,400 year old quotes prove that Islam is a peaceful religion.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Jew (08-29-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I think the best part is that you assume people don't think for themselves, which kind of underlines the whole debate.
    My point of view was extremely attached to the OP questions.

The reason in why poeple tend to follow (some cases may be several) some religious movements is well explained in most of the realistic autors (ie. Hobbes) and in the history itself. Resuming this, Hobbes says that if a group (the contract) can offer to poeple the benefit of being in peace with the things they had adquired, they will give up some benefits and liberty (call this as follow laws). In this case, ie ISIS offers people the idea to be finally in peace if they only can take over Irak.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post
    Well shit, if Great Powers invade the Middle East to satisfy their national interests. What do you expect?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    I will present my points, you present yours
    1- Most of the Muslims we see are terrorists, Jihad, Al-Qaeda, SFA, then how is it a religion of peace ?
    2- In the past, your profit Muhammad went and killed innocent people to spread the religion, how does that make it a peaceful religion?
    3- When Muhammad invaded the countries, he forced people to pay 'Zikya or convert to Islam, so if they didn't pay, they would die, how does that make Islam a peaceful religion?
    I don't know if this was addressed already, but the majority of Muslims are Sunni, the minority is Shiite. The american media covers the negative, and the people who are committing the negative are the minority at the moment. So thanks to that media, the majority also gets blamed. I personally see violent Christians all the time, except that isn't what the media wants to cover.
    Last edited by Truly Free; 08-26-2014 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post

The reason in why poeple tend to follow (some cases may be several) some religious movements is well explained in most of the realistic autors (ie. Hobbes) and in the history itself. Resuming this, Hobbes says that if a group (the contract) can offer to poeple the benefit of being in peace with the things they had adquired, they will give up some benefits and liberty (call this as follow laws). In this case, ie ISIS offers people the idea to be finally in peace if they only can take over Irak.
    The logic you presented is not sound. You are following a pre-set destination and trying to justify it using backwards science that can be applied to any dictator or abusive government and make it seem like the people actually want it.

The people of Iraq do not want ISIS.

Thanks

It is not peace that ISIS offers, it is power. They are fighting for power not because of religion. The majority of it's members are not even from Iraq or Syria. The conflict is political not religious, they are using religion as an excuse and as a cover up. They are contradicting the teaches of Islam: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...5145549AA8pgdi

ISIS was created by the Zionists and is funded by the US and their allies Qatar, and Saudi Arabia. Many of the ISIS members were in the Free Syria Army that the US was supporting. Read this, A US senator admitting that the US are supporting ISIS: https://www.presstv.com/detail/2014/0...is-terrorists/

It is so hypocritical of the US. On the one hand they started the "war of terror," which was stupid because war creates terror. Then on the other hand they arm terrorists for their political agenda; to get rid of Assad because he doesn't do as the US says.

Quote Originally Posted by Truly Free View Post
    I don't know if this was addressed already, but the majority of Muslims are Sunni, the minority is Shiite. The american media covers the negative, and the people who are committing the negative are the minority at the moment. So thanks to that media, the majority also gets blamed. I personally see violent Christians all the time, except that isn't what the media wants to cover.
    What are you talking about? All of ISIS's members are Sunni Muslims who have been brainwashed into because they have never read the Quran.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It is not peace that ISIS offers, it is power. They are fighting for power not because of religion. The majority of it's members are not even from Iraq or Syria. The conflict is political not religious, they are using religion as an excuse and as a cover up. They are contradicting the teaches of Islam: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...5145549AA8pgdi

ISIS was created by the Zionists and is funded by the US and their allies Qatar, and Saudi Arabia. Many of the ISIS members were in the Free Syria Army that the US was supporting. Read this, A US senator admitting that the US are supporting ISIS: https://www.presstv.com/detail/2014/0...is-terrorists/

It is so hypocritical of the US. On the one hand they started the "war of terror," which was stupid because war creates terror. Then on the other hand they arm terrorists for their political agenda; to get rid of Assad because he doesn't do as the US says.

What are you talking about? All of ISIS's members are Sunni Muslims who have been brainwashed into because they have never read the Quran.
    I agreed with you till you went into the Zionist conspiracy mode.

It serves no Zionistic purpose to have a country run by people who hate you. It's not even related to Israel, it's a completely different country with a completely different goal proposed unrelated to Israel.
    -It seems you came to that conclusion on a presupposition, not based on evidence.

I'm confused on the Assad issue, because your stance seems to be just "anti US" and not supporting or against assad, but that the US was claimed to be involved.
    --------

On the Quran, it's pretty easy to brainwash people in Islam when one of the main themes is anti-skepticism and lack of critical thinking skills.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    What does Zionist movements relates to ISIS? I may be completely ignorant, but does zionism wants a war in Iran to fullfil some interests?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What does Zionist movements relates to ISIS? I may be completely ignorant, but does zionism wants a war in Iran to fullfil some interests?
    conencting zionist with fucked up stuff happening in the world is the new trend bro

my mom died: zionists
    obama is black: zionists
    Hollywood releases violent movies: zionists (that one is being said,alot)
    if you want the most racist and useless zionist "facts" google david duke its some guy claiming to have a PhD in history or whatever and hes spreading racist facts on the web to generate hatred
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    On the Quran, it's pretty easy to brainwash people in Islam when one of the main themes is anti-skepticism and lack of critical thinking skills.
    [This is] a blessed Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], that they might reflect upon its verses and that those of understanding would be reminded. -38:29

Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an, or are there locks upon [their] hearts? -47:24

Then have they not reflected over the Qur'an, or has there come to them that which had not come to their forefathers? -23:68

He gives wisdom to whom He wills, and whoever has been given wisdom has certainly been given much good. And none will remember except those of understanding. -2:269

Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are the deaf and dumb who do not use reason. -8:22

Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding. -3:190

The same people who created Zionism created Wahabism(Islamic extremism). One uses Judaism as an excuse the other uses Islam.

The ISIS leader was in US custody for 5 years between 2004-2009 where he received his training from Mossad. Edward Snowden(the guy who the US want dead because he spread the truth) leaked US documents that showed that the ISIS leader was trained by Mossad for a year: https://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08...d-saudifunded/

ISIS soldier captured admits he is being funded and supported by Israel: https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-isi...arabia/5396171

They want to destabilise the region. The US government controlled by zionists are only supporting the Kurdish soldiers only not the Iraqi government because they want Iraq to be divided. They want the Kurds to have independence so that the Kurds in Iran also destablises Iran. Also it is a great excuse for the west to invade Syria to get rid of Assad: https://r*****m/op-edge/183336-iraq-crisis-us-target/

If you want the truth read from the other side of the story: RT(from Russia) and pressTV(from Iran). Don't read the rubbish in the western media, that is for sheeples.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 08-29-2014 at 02:07 PM.

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast