Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Sunnis and Shias have been murdering each other for 1,400 years, so shut it.
    This thread is amazing really, everyone seems to be targetting small groups of islam and I didn't really expect it from you
    Islam the religion isn't corrupt, it seems the extremists brings upon this PoV up to the western world.
    In Islamic countries a lot of shit is happening, that is not really a reason to target all of them
    @checkme232
    USA does raid your countries, but does not mean retaliation in ways that have been taken in the past, they should not allow this to happen, but then again, they can't really do much else.

To be honest, when terrorism occurs (in the name of islam) seems more to be more in the name of the country, which is highly islamic.

There is a fight to both sides of this argument, yes, retaliation to americans and muslims should be done, BUT this does not mean as a whole. Extremists come in all religions, some more than others.
    Terrorists come in all religions, not all terroists are muslim, not all muslims are terrorists, though the terrorists that are portrayed to us via media and knowledge, tend to be Muslim.

The government has there dirty secrets, and I guess unless we are not the government, or we do not know the truth, making a judgement should not be concluded.

There is no such thing as good and bad, it is an opinion in humans.

[centre]

[/CENTER]

(formerly) isSUR, Sur.

Donator Since: 3-14-2014 (Thanks to Jov)
    CrossFire Editor Since: 6-1-2014

Raow25
    Wazzupboy
    MasterlOGl
    Wassabi?
    Do4Love
    Wassabi?
    Wassabi?
    Wassabi?
    -Correct
    CynicalBeast
    CynicalBeast
    Wazzupboy
    7Antix
    MasterlOGl
    TheMizer
    34rab
    Wazzupboy
    Triggergod
    Zackman49
    Himli
    Blondu21
    kennyltam
    shimngqi98 (or however you spell it)
    Poxer
    Uber_Tuna
    SoarHawk (Over 200$ dealt with)
    Umbreon (Maxedout)
    LikeH8
    Shoracko
    Hadh
    Steam
    160 Steam Trades
    23 Steam Vouches

Scammed
    None

Ask me for confirmation BEFORE dealing, my only alt is SURV2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheep For This Useful Post:

Ferris Bueller (04-22-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post

This thread is amazing really, everyone seems to be targetting small groups of islam and I didn't really expect it from you
    Islam the religion isn't corrupt, it seems the extremists brings upon this PoV up to the western world.
    In Islamic countries a lot of shit is happening, that is not really a reason to target all of them
    @checkme232
    USA does raid your countries, but does not mean retaliation in ways that have been taken in the past, they should not allow this to happen, but then again, they can't really do much else.

To be honest, when terrorism occurs (in the name of islam) seems more to be more in the name of the country, which is highly islamic.

There is a fight to both sides of this argument, yes, retaliation to americans and muslims should be done, BUT this does not mean as a whole. Extremists come in all religions, some more than others.
    Terrorists come in all religions, not all terroists are muslim, not all muslims are terrorists, though the terrorists that are portrayed to us via media and knowledge, tend to be Muslim.

The government has there dirty secrets, and I guess unless we are not the government, or we do not know the truth, making a judgement should not be concluded.

There's no such thing as an Islamic extremist, only a faithful follower.
    It's clearly laid out by Muhammad that you must commit Jihad and slay the enemies of Allah in order to enter paradise.
    Muslims who don't follow this aren't being faithful to Allah, and by what the Quran states, aren't truely following Islam.

What're you talking about 'small groups of Islam'?
    Sunnis and Shias make up 95% of Muslims, and they've been fighting amongst each other ever since Muhammad thunk up the idea for Islam to create pawns for his army.
    Last edited by Aborted; 04-22-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

There's no such thing as an Islamic extremist, only a faithful follower.
    It's clearly laid out by Muhammad that you must commit Jihad and slay the enemies of Allah in order to enter paradise.
    Muslims who don't follow this aren't being faithful to Allah, and by what the Quran states, aren't truely following Islam.
    I disagree with the first point
    I disagree with the second point
    I disagree with the third point

Extremists take things to extreme
    The quran does not state you must "slay" or do jihad.
    The quran states people of other religions can go to heaven if they follow there original scriptures.
    This doesn't mean you're not being faithful, it is not required to kill, by the enemies of Allah, i'm sure they mean more then those who don't just believe god.
    The five pillars of islam is what is required by a muslim.

[centre]

[/CENTER]

(formerly) isSUR, Sur.

Donator Since: 3-14-2014 (Thanks to Jov)
    CrossFire Editor Since: 6-1-2014

Raow25
    Wazzupboy
    MasterlOGl
    Wassabi?
    Do4Love
    Wassabi?
    Wassabi?
    Wassabi?
    -Correct
    CynicalBeast
    CynicalBeast
    Wazzupboy
    7Antix
    MasterlOGl
    TheMizer
    34rab
    Wazzupboy
    Triggergod
    Zackman49
    Himli
    Blondu21
    kennyltam
    shimngqi98 (or however you spell it)
    Poxer
    Uber_Tuna
    SoarHawk (Over 200$ dealt with)
    Umbreon (Maxedout)
    LikeH8
    Shoracko
    Hadh
    Steam
    160 Steam Trades
    23 Steam Vouches

Scammed
    None

Ask me for confirmation BEFORE dealing, my only alt is SURV2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Sunnis and Shias have been murdering each other for 1,400 years, so shut it.
    Me? Shut it? have some respect you fool.

After Mohammed’s death in 632, leadership of the Islamic community passed to Abu Bakr as-Siddiq, one of Mohammed’s closest companions. Some in the community felt that this succession was not legitimate, and that the title of caliph really belonged to Ali ibn Abi Talib. Ali’s claim was supported by the fact that he was Mohammed’s cousin, his adopted son, his first convert (at the age of nine), and husband of his daughter Fatima. Both sides believe that Mohammed specifically designated their man: Supporters of Abu became the Sunnis, those of ibn Ali the Shiites.

The Shia Muslims believe that following the Prophet Muhammad's death, leadership should have passed directly to his cousin/son-in-law, Ali bin Abu Talib. Throughout history, Shia Muslims have not recognized the authority of elected Muslim leaders, choosing instead to follow a line of Imams which they believe have been appointed by the Prophet Muhammad or God Himself. The word "Shia" in Arabic means a group or supportive party of people. The commonly-known term is shortened from the historical "Shia-t-Ali," or "the Party of Ali." They are also known as followers of "Ahl-al-Bayt" or "People of the Household" (of the Prophet).

This is why us Muslims are killing each other, something you Americans Aussies other country etc non Muslims know nothing about!

wtf did u just say to me you moot cunt say 2 me face you piece of shit and not over the internet ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Shia also whip and cut here selfs on muharram, goto google images and type muharram, us sunni have a big problem with that because it is a big sin to harm your self like that! same with smoking, doing drugs!

wtf did u just say to me you moot cunt say 2 me face you piece of shit and not over the internet ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

@checkme232

Thank you for answering in a mature way, i can't disagree with you i kinda do agree with that

8. The Following User Says Thank You to checkme323 For This Useful Post:

Sheep (04-22-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I disagree with the first point
    I disagree with the second point
    I disagree with the third point

Extremists take things to extreme
    The quran does not state you must "slay" or do jihad.
    The quran states people of other religions can go to heaven if they follow there original scriptures.
    This doesn't mean you're not being faithful, it is not required to kill, by the enemies of Allah, i'm sure they mean more then those who don't just believe god.
    The five pillars of islam is what is required by a muslim.
    Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
    but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Rance-Sama (04-22-2014)

Thanks
    [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Black"]
    Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
    but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"
    You can take verses out from any book and make it look like the book portrays whatever message you want. You need to look at who the verse is aimed at, its context within the chapter, the historical context when that verse was revealed, and the meaning of the verse. Read the verse carefully:

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.-2:190

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.-2:191

And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.-2:192

Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.-2:193

Now this is a simple yes or no question. Are the terrorists who kill innocent people in the name of Islam following their religion? Are the terrorists being oppressed or are innocent people fighting them?

ps It is crystal clear who has actually read the Quran, and who has read just some verses taken out of context, because they don't sound so stupid when they talk about Islam. It is always the same verses that are used to "prove" their ignorant views.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"
    I think you are misunderstanding Jihad.(Also lol at all the butthurt muslims)

Jihad is more of self defense than aggressive fighting. It gives muslims the right to use violence to defend themselves from violence.

Jihad does not give muslims the right to start wars or attack non-muslims without a just cause.

Plenty of verses in the quran limit and define jihad, such as 2:193 and 2:190. This is why concepts in islam and other religions should not be defined by one or even two verses that are taken out of context.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

I think you are misunderstanding Jihad.(Also lol at all the butthurt muslims)

Jihad is more of self defense than aggressive fighting. It gives muslims the right to use violence to defend themselves from violence.

Jihad does not give muslims the right to start wars or attack non-muslims without a just cause.

Plenty of verses in the quran limit and define jihad, such as 2:193 and 2:190. This is why concepts in islam and other religions should not be defined by one or even two verses that are taken out of context.
    Butthurt muslims? we are fighting because all you people keep picking on muslims saying OOO JIHAD THIS JIHAD THAT BOOM ALLAH AKBAR BOMB THE CHURCH TAKE OVER CHRISTIANITY BOMB SYRIA DEATH TO AMERICA KILL ALL INFIDELS FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH, What ever, i get it! Islam is perfect, Muslims aren't << put that into your head, what all the people do over seas ( jabhat al nusra, al CIAda ) has got nothing to do with us civilized muslims in the united states and australia and yes some muslims are taking it to far with "BEHEAD THOSE WHO DISRESPECT OUR PROPHET" but still you people will never understand! How are we ment to become peaceful when people keep criticizing and talk crap about islam? ending someones life is also one of the BIGGEST sins in islam because we do not have permission to end someone only god has because god put them here and its gods choice when to take them not ours

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by checkme323 View Post
    Butthurt muslims? we are fighting because all you people keep picking on muslims saying OOO JIHAD THIS JIHAD THAT BOOM ALLAH AKBAR BOMB THE CHURCH TAKE OVER CHRISTIANITY BOMB SYRIA DEATH TO AMERICA KILL ALL INFIDELS FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH, What ever, i get it! Islam is perfect, Muslims aren't << put that into your head, what all the people do over seas ( jabhat al nusra, al CIAda ) has got nothing to do with us civilized muslims in the united states and australia and yes some muslims are taking it to far with "BEHEAD THOSE WHO DISRESPECT OUR PROPHET" but still you people will never understand! How are we ment to become peaceful when people keep criticizing and talk crap about islam? ending someones life is also one of the BIGGEST sins in islam because we do not have permission to end someone only god has because god put them here and its gods choice when to take them not ours
    I could argue that gays are ridiculed and ostrosized a shitload more than Muslims yet they rarely ever call for blood. Just because someone makes fun of your religion doesn't give you the right to turn to violence. It's very fucking easy to be peaceful, just stop caring what the world thinks and live your own life. Shit at least you're still allowed to get married, yet you have the gall to say that you're being treated poorly.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Aborted (04-24-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Calm down son, I was defending your religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    us Muslims can't be peaceful when the USA keeps raiding our country's ...
    Then quit the muslim on muslim crimes?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown-Hacker View Post
    And one thing never take any Muslim as Islam, I mean only use The Holy Quran, Don't go for people.
    good if u pointed that. it is clearly stated in ur holy quran. all the order to kill, all the order to dominate the world, etc.
    if u can understand arabian language, u should read ur holy quran. and understand it fully wether it is evil or not.
    don't forget to read all the "Hadis" as well, it wrote the story of how muhammad lives. find and think it carefully and BRAVELY wether he is evil or not. why he made "jilbab", why he stated dog is "haram", etc.
    i don't go for people, but u should understand ur religion 1st, before u become a good person without knowing ur religion. there's a lot better religion out there to follow to be a good people rather than being a good one without knowing the religion itself.
    a muslem who is a good people, he didn't understand his religion, but a good muslem can never be a good people. so as u stated above. all good muslim isn't islam if u use holy quran and fully understand what is written there. if islam is legalized in the world, the one who killed osama bin laden should be punished for murdering the one who is doing what his religion told him to.
    read ur holy quran and all ur hadis 1st before u comment my statement above.
    do u think u know islam more than Sadam Hussain, Osama Bin Laden? they can lead millions of ppls, they know and understand well their own religion. but what happened to them? if u think u know islam more than they are, u are absolutely wrong.
    see FaithFreedomInternational or the one from indonesia can see FaithFreedomIndonesia.
    edit : FFInternational has been down by "u know who", just checked again since it's been long time since i visited the site and now i just happen to pass by this thread so i thought might as well bring that site, but..
    u can watch Fitna by geert wilders as well.
    please think carefully and be brave 1st before reading ur holy quran so u can think with the right mind.
    thanks.

Quote from checkme323
    "Butthurt muslims? we are fighting because all you people keep picking on muslims saying OOO JIHAD THIS JIHAD THAT BOOM ALLAH AKBAR BOMB THE CHURCH TAKE OVER CHRISTIANITY BOMB SYRIA DEATH TO AMERICA KILL ALL INFIDELS FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH, What ever, i get it! Islam is perfect, Muslims aren't << put that into your head, what all the people do over seas ( jabhat al nusra, al CIAda ) has got nothing to do with us civilized muslims in the united states and australia and yes some muslims are taking it to far with "BEHEAD THOSE WHO DISRESPECT OUR PROPHET" but still you people will never understand! How are we ment to become peaceful when people keep criticizing and talk crap about islam? ending someones life is also one of the BIGGEST sins in islam because we do not have permission to end someone only god has because god put them here and its gods choice when to take them not ours"

well u really did jihad this and jihad that. and u said islam is perfect, muslims aren't. clearly u never read ur holy quran or the hadis, or u don't understand both. u should study arabian language and learn them 1st before stating anything.
    jabhat al nusra, al-qaeda all of them are good muslems, even lots ppls thought they are not a good peoples, u should know that.
    "How are we ment to become peaceful when people keep criticizing and talk crap about islam?"
    not actually, learnt ur holy quran 1st before stating anything, please really. it is clearly stated that u have to dominate the world, u have to kill every jews on sight, all the jews are apes and pigs, etc.
    "ending someones life is also one of the BIGGEST sins in islam"
    no, it's clearly legalized and it has quran license to kill Ali Sina, Geert Wilders, etc. it not one of the biggest sins, it is legal and halal as long as it is for islam. u clearly know nothing of ur own religion, yet u try to defend it.
    i can tell u the same, read ur holy quran 1st and understand all the commands stated there. u don't think we know nothing of ur religion before we state something right? clearly we must know and have some knowledge 1st before we criticized anything right? so u who defend have to understand it well as well.

"It's very fucking easy to be peaceful, just stop caring what the world thinks and live your own life."

sorry sir, but actually it's not easy. to be peaceful, one have to ignore all the commands in his religion and in his holy books. is that an easy thing to do? ignoring ur way of life? clearly it is not easy.
    hehe, let's understand the content 1st, shall we?
    there's a lot of places if we wanted to learnt. and they have their own base. they used the holy quran and the hadis in all their statement, even their own experience with thei own live. they're not lying.
    faith freedom international is some ways for this.

"Jihad is more of self defense than aggressive fighting. It gives muslims the right to use violence to defend themselves from violence."

strange u still stated this while the statement above clearly stating that they should "And kill them wherever you find them" clearly is not self defense
    Last edited by SillPlain; 04-25-2014 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    No it is not halal to kill people you idiot! only allah swt has the right to take someones life! stop making islam sound so bad! i know nothing of my religion? god you're such a dick head

Qur'an 17:033: And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority, so let him not exceed the just limits in slaying; surely he is aided.etc whats happening in syria, bashar is killing us because we peacfully protested now we fight back, that us alloud, and there is no such thing as al qaeda it is the CIA

the director of the CIA at the time of Al-Qeada's origin; George Bush -- in the late 70's.

We know for a fact that the Bin Laden family was business partners with the Bush family (see Arbusto Energy ... https://www.nndb.com/company/837/00005168... ). There has been a history behind the "leaders" of the CIA and the "leaders" of Al-Qeada as we know them. This is no coincidence.

Leading up to the Soviet-Afghan war, our CIA and NSA (Zbigniew Brzezinski) took action to radicalize, train, fund, arm, and lead a small group of fighters against the Soviets. If the American military couldn't get at them (post-Cuban missile crisis), the CIA would. The CIA realized what an asset Bin Laden and Al-Qeada could be for corporate-America in the future.

Using Bin Laden as a scapegoat to effectively increase the budget of the the Defense Dept, and ultimately the profits of the Military industrial complex, was a golden ticket.

Let's look at a PERFECT example:

The Iraq and Afghan War is ALL about profiteering. The military industrial complex are those reaping the benefits; Blackwater, Halliburton, Lockheed, Boeing, L3, Harris, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, and many many others with massive Defense contracts. The most profitable and having the largest of contracts with the DoD is the Bechtel Group, Inc. who have a track record of clients including Saddam and the Bin Laden Group (when Bechtel was The Fremont Group). This all comes at the expense of the taxpayer as the govt borrows money to finance this war.

HERE's where the example becomes ultimately relevant......the former head of the CIA's counter-terrorist unit, Cofer Black, is VP of Blackwater. It's people like this whose interests are being served at the expense of the taxpayer and our brave men and women who volunteered to protect this country.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/20...
    https://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/06/1...

Those who say no, the CIA didn't create Al-Qeada, it just shows how misinformed they are and how badly they've been sold mainstream media propaganda. < taken of a site of course

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast