Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    First of all this topic shouldnt exist at all....

and 2nd there are 2 kind of muslims ,

Suni - Shiite

Suni are the peaceful ones , while Shiite are damn retards.
    You see them on strange videos punishing their body with katanas and other sharp weapons...giving the world bad image of all real muslims (Suni)

NOWAY Shiite is NOT Muslims at all let me compere

Muslims suni (real Muslims)---> we follow our prophet Mohamed (peace and bless upon him) and worship one god

Shiite ---> they think Ali is the is prophet so they follow him.. not our prophet Mohamed (peace and bless upon him) so, they worship alot different religion... they even insult suni Muslims and some old Muslims characters too and they Fabrication some of the Qurain too and don't even believe in prophet Mohamed (peace and bless upon him) ,,,, THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS AT ALL

and they do aloot of crazzy stuff... LOL they build a big black stone in stadium and say HERE IS THE RIGHT KABA and the one in Maka is not true.... excuse me what a hell Muslims is that ... what i mean is Shiite is not Muslims and they wont ever be Muslims as long they worship another book and prophet they are just like other religions but with no book and real god messengers {{ for example (Gospel) Jesus and (Altora) David (peace and bless upon them ) }}

----------
    i saw a post from someone i don't remember his name but he mean " Islam destroy the World "

watch this..
    watch?v=VpRb12gEkxM

what is the hell isreal doing in middle of Arab countries ? playing gulf in the dessert ?!. Man its like a Disease nothing good ever happen as long this Disease is middle east.. you can see that by your own eyes now.

OMG you know who build Hamas ? and AlQaada ?? is american CIA to fight the Russian in Afghanistan and now call them terrorist?? Huh... search for that by your self just type in google and thats so funny Russian runaway and US and nato forces come.. as i told you before theys ppl have not seen a pace for there entire lifes.

ThankYouForReading.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kbasd46 For This Useful Post:

Shadows End (06-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why did you try and put the quote on me? I didn't say that lol.

Maybe you should read this to and tell me what you think:
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/No_True_Scotsman

Thanks

First off I want to say(for the thousandth time) you are misunderstanding the premise.

Person A follows X religion.(is labeled accordingly)

Person A commits a crime, going against said religious doctrine.

Person A still follows X religion though, so they are still labeled accordingly.
    -------------------------------Now here is where what you don't understand----------------

Person B follows follows X religion.

Person B commits a crime in the name of said religion.

Person B is still a follower of said religion
    ----------------------------------------

Now if there was a Christian doing things in the name of Christianity, we would look at that, still label them a Christian terrorist or in a negative light(like the crusades are), and then proceed to analyze the legitimacy of his claims.

Now if there was a Muslim doing things in the name of Islam, we would look at that, still label them an Islamic terrorist or in a negative light, and then proceed to analyze the legitimacy of his claims.
    ====================

That clear enough for you? Just because someone commits a crime does not mean they do not follow said religion. It's the "no true scotsman" fallacy and you really should look at why you keep getting told that it is.

According to Islam you are not Muslim just because you call yourself Muslim, it also depends on your actions. Some things such as purposefully killing innocent people takes you out of the fold of Islam. They can do whatever they want in the name of Islam but doesn't mean they are Muslim or that is what Islam teaches.
    And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers. -2:8
    Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? -29:2
    But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars. -29:3

Quote Originally Posted by kbasd46 View Post
    NOWAY Shiite is NOT Muslims at all let me compere

Muslims suni (real Muslims)---> we follow our prophet Mohamed (peace and bless upon him) and worship one god

Shiite ---> they think Ali is the is prophet so they follow him.. not our prophet Mohamed (peace and bless upon him) so, they worship alot different religion... they even insult suni Muslims and some old Muslims characters too and they Fabrication some of the Qurain too and don't even believe in prophet Mohamed (peace and bless upon him) ,,,, THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS AT ALL

and they do aloot of crazzy stuff... LOL they build a big black stone in stadium and say HERE IS THE RIGHT KABA and the one in Maka is not true.... excuse me what a hell Muslims is that ... what i mean is Shiite is not Muslims and they wont ever be Muslims as long they worship another book and prophet they are just like other religions but with no book and real god messengers {{ for example (Gospel) Jesus and (Altora) David (peace and bless upon them ) }}
    I present to you a Salafi. Salafis are the extremists who want to convert people by force, and want people to live how Muslims lived in the 7th century. They know very little about Islam and are easily brainwashed into extremism. They want Muslims and non-Muslims who don't agree with them, dead. Salafism was started by a man from Saudi Arabia in the 19th century. The first people to oppose it were the man's father and brother. Salafis create conflict between Sunnis and Shias. It is all funded by the Arab billionaires.

Shias do not think Ali is a prophet that is why they call him an Imam. Shias believe in the same Quran as Sunnis. Shias believe in prophet Muhammad pbuh. Do you even know how big of sin it is to call Muslims, non Muslims?
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I'm not saying God didn't create stuff, I'm saying the nature of science is God is too simple of an answer. You clearly didn't read anything that I wrote. You're anti science when you settle for God. Science isn't about finding answers, it's about movement. It's a pascal wager, which has much higher yielding results than religion does. It's pointing yourself in a direction and walking down the line infinitely similar to religion. The moment you stop moving and claim that God is the answer to something that hasn't been figured out yet, you've stopped following scientific doctrine. If you've noticed all the examples of religious scientist you've posted are pretty fucking old. The philosophy of science was redefined during the 20th century.
    You are just repeating the same thing over again. Read what I said carefully:
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    If there is evidence then that is proof. Learning how things work does not mean that God doesn't create it. Islam says God created everything and has told Muslims to go learn about how things work. Islam teaches heavily the importance of seeking knowledge:

"Are those who have knowledge and those who have no knowledge alike? Only the men of understanding are mindful. " (Quran, 39:9)

"Verily, the reward is equal to intellect."

"The most perfect of men in intellect is the best of them in ethics."

"Intellect is the pillar of man."

"Intellect is the guide of the believer."

"The perfection of intellect is in three (things): humbleness for Allah, good certainty, and silence except for good."

"Ignorance is in three (things): Haughtiness, the intense of dispute, and the ignorance in Allah."

"To consider knowledge very much opens intellect."

"Knowledge is a shield, truthfulness is might, ignorance is abasement, understanding is glory, generosity is success, good behavior causes friendship, he who has knowledge about his time, ambiguous things do not attack him, and determination is mistrust."

"Whoever attacks a matter without knowledge cuts off his own nose."

"Verily, knowledge is a lock and its key is the question."

Imam Jaffar Al Sadiq

Big Bang Theory - Proposed by Georges Lemaître, a Roman Catholic priest who was an astronomer.
    Theory of Evolution - Proposed by Charles Darwin, who was a Christian at the time.
    Invention of the first vaccine - Edward Jenner, a Christian.
    Invention of the first antibiotic - Alexander Fleming, a Christian.
    Discovery of Gravity - Isaac Newton, considered to be the greatest mathematician of all time and also was a Christian.

The idea that religious people are anti-science and they can't learn how things work because they believe God creates everything, is just atheistic propaganda spread by people such as Richard Dawkins. I repeat, learning how things work does not disprove that God created it.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Do you even know how big of sin it is to call Muslims, non Muslims?
    The irony. The complete irony.

Thanks

What is ironic?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What is ironic?
    Tell me how big of a sin is it to call muslims non muslims?

Because that's what you and every muslim here keep doing lol

Thanks
    Lol Empire you've been debating for so long in this section. This is Obama btw.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by BarackHusseinObama View Post
    Lol Empire you've been debating for so long in this section. This is Obama btw.
    you get joke banned again? haven't seen you in forever! (i don't visit general too much).

Thanks

First off I want to say(for the thousandth time) you are misunderstanding the premise.

Person A follows X religion.(is labeled accordingly)

Person A commits a crime, going against said religious doctrine.

Person A still follows X religion though, so they are still labeled accordingly.
    -------------------------------Now here is where what you don't understand----------------

Person B follows follows X religion.

Person B commits a crime in the name of said religion.

Person B is still a follower of said religion
    ----------------------------------------

Now if there was a Christian doing things in the name of Christianity, we would look at that, still label them a Christian terrorist or in a negative light(like the crusades are), and then proceed to analyze the legitimacy of his claims.

Now if there was a Muslim doing things in the name of Islam, we would look at that, still label them an Islamic terrorist or in a negative light, and then proceed to analyze the legitimacy of his claims.
    ====================

That clear enough for you? Just because someone commits a crime does not mean they do not follow said religion. It's the "no true scotsman" fallacy and you really should look at why you keep getting told that it is.

That should not be.
    If an atheïst loses it and starts shooting everyone around him, they'll call him a madman where religious views do not matter.

Like, I'm a muslim right, I'm completely nuts and go hack a machete into a random woman, I've been educated with the Islam, so I'll go and scream Allahu Akbar all day long, not knowing I was doing one of the most forbidden things. In the first instance, it will look like I'm doing it for the Islam, but in honest reality, I'm just a retard who has lost it.
    I understand your point, but it shouldn't be like that.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Shias do not think Ali is a prophet that is why they call him an Imam. Shias believe in the same Quran as Sunnis. Shias believe in prophet Muhammad pbuh. Do you even know how big of sin it is to call Muslims, non Muslims?
    sir,

I dont wanna make this conversation about Muslims and Shiites but lemme give you fast simple ...

yes i know how big of sin it is to call Muslims, non Muslims..but there is already fatwa says that Shiites is not Muslims i wont post links just search google

(Fatwa= when biggest Muslims Scholars,expert and with real big knowlg in Islam gather to decide something by collecting evidence from Holy Quran and prophet life)

-------

now let me give you simple things to prove it.

-Shiites insult prophet Mohamed's (peace and bless upon him) Wife khadija....
    -Shiites Cursed alshaba like Abu Bakr, Omar, Uthman and Muawiyah God bless them

(alshaba= our prophet Mohamed (peace and bless upon him) friends, and lived with him)

-Shiites lower there head(sjod) to there tombs....and Muslims ONLY lower there heads to God.

-Shiites says Ali got miracle to bring deaths to live back again... while in our Holy Quran and Islam the only one with this miracle is Essa(Jesus ) (peace and bless upon him)

-Shiites says The Holy Quran is not complete and still some of it is missing and get alot of mistakes.

- this guys build black stone in Stadium and call it kaba... i wont post the Imag here.. google it

after this call them Muslims ? NOWAY!

-also Muslims Don't injure them selves (google image Shiites and u will know what i mean) injure our bodes is Sin you know that ?

and what said here is like nothing...if you interested to know more about shiites and Islam pm i'll give you links.

----------------

sorry for changing the subject guys..just some information to know some the difference between Muslims and Shiites as i told you before Shiites is like other religions but with some similar prays and acts in prays.. still calls Mohamed (peace and bless upon him) is there prophet but what happen with him is mistake.

btw everything i said is supported with reference and ayat from Holy Quran but i dont like post ayat here sure w/o disrespect

-------------------

sorry sir, there is no irony at all.

Thanks

Tell me how big of a sin is it to call muslims non muslims?

Because that's what you and every muslim here keep doing lol
    No I haven't. Which Muslim have I called a non-Muslim?
    sir,

I dont wanna make this conversation about Muslims and Shiites but lemme give you fast simple ...

yes i know how big of sin it is to call Muslims, non Muslims..but there is already fatwa says that Shiites is not Muslims i wont post links just search google

(Fatwa= when biggest Muslims Scholars,expert and with real big knowlg in Islam gather to decide something by collecting evidence from Holy Quran and prophet life)

-------

now let me give you simple things to prove it.

-Shiites insult prophet Mohamed's (peace and bless upon him) Wife khadija....
    -Shiites Cursed alshaba like Abu Bakr, Omar, Uthman and Muawiyah God bless them

(alshaba= our prophet Mohamed (peace and bless upon him) friends, and lived with him)

-Shiites lower there head(sjod) to there tombs....and Muslims ONLY lower there heads to God.

-Shiites says Ali got miracle to bring deaths to live back again... while in our Holy Quran and Islam the only one with this miracle is Essa(Jesus ) (peace and bless upon him)

-Shiites says The Holy Quran is not complete and still some of it is missing and get alot of mistakes.

- this guys build black stone in Stadium and call it kaba... i wont post the Imag here.. google it

after this call them Muslims ? NOWAY!

-also Muslims Don't injure them selves (google image Shiites and u will know what i mean) injure our bodes is Sin you know that ?

and what said here is like nothing...if you interested to know more about shiites and Islam pm i'll give you links.

----------------

sorry for changing the subject guys..just some information to know some the difference between Muslims and Shiites as i told you before Shiites is like other religions but with some similar prays and acts in prays.. still calls Mohamed (peace and bless upon him) is there prophet but what happen with him is mistake.

btw everything i said is supported with reference and ayat from Holy Quran but i dont like post ayat here sure w/o disrespect
    Salam Aleykum bro,

All those things are not true. Every group have some extremists, so people who hate Shias use what some extremists do to make people believe all Shias believe that. They are the same religion just different schools of thought. All Sunni schools of thought accept the Shia school of thought, the Jafari school of thought.

All of those things you have been told about Shias are lies made by Salafis. Salafis are not Sunnis and they want to bring conflict between Muslims. If you want to know the truth about any of what Shias believe then use this website: https://www.al-islam.org/

Thanks

you get joke banned again? haven't seen you in forever! (i don't visit general too much).
    lol , I forgot my password, haven't been on here in about 2 years

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    (peace and bless upon him)
    why do you (peace and bless upon him) on every "holy"(peace and bless upon him) made up name

im out,ex0rpl4net(peace and bless upon him)
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    why do you (peace and bless upon him) on every "holy"(peace and bless upon him) made up name

im out,ex0rpl4net(peace and bless upon him)

Sorry, What is your problem ?

we Muslims say (peace and bless upon him) every time we say name of god messenger or prophet like Mohamed,Essa(Jesus )and David(peace and bless upon them)

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast