Thread: DBB Badge

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    2/3 times is enough to see that you are a fucking troll.
    'OMG OMG OMG IM GOING TO SUICIDE OMG OMG OMG OMG BYE, SEE YOU IN HEAVEN BABY'
    And the next day you just come online again.
    Always crying about yourself, always pitying yourself, you so fucking sad.
    I also don't feel like flaming, I understand what you mean with 'an actions gives a reaction', I get that, I think the same. So if you just fuck off, I won't bitch at you anymore.

And Sean, buddy, I don't feel like flaming.
    If you like flaming (yea I know you like flaming, lol), go flame someone for yourself. =p

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Awwww... I was looking forward to the flame war.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post
    2/3 times is enough to see that you are a fucking troll.
    'OMG OMG OMG IM GOING TO SUICIDE OMG OMG OMG OMG BYE, SEE YOU IN HEAVEN BABY'
    And the next day you just come online again.
    Always crying about yourself, always pitying yourself, you so fucking sad.
    I also don't feel like flaming, I understand what you mean with 'an actions gives a reaction', I get that, I think the same. So if you just fuck off, I won't bitch at you anymore.

And Sean, buddy, I don't feel like flaming.
    If you like flaming (yea I know you like flaming, lol), go flame someone for yourself. =p
    Ooooh, this is going to be so much fun .
    When was the last fucking time I said I wanted to commit suicide?
    Yes, a very long time ago.
    And when I said it, it wasn't like OMGOMGOMG I IZ DEAD TOMOWWOZ, BAIBAI.
    You need to fucking get a fucking life, you think you're cool, you think you're respected, but all you are is a fucking attention whore.
    no attention makes you cry.
    When you get banned, you make a fucking new account, else you can't get on MPGH.
    When you can't, you cry like a fucking baby.
    you haven't got a fucking life, you're like 95% of your time at MPGH.net .
    You didn't even dare to ask a fucking girl out. You're such a wuss.
    Now comeone, say something that will hit me, saying that I wanted to commit suicide, meh, I don't care.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    You need to fucking get a fucking life, you think you're cool, you think you're respected, but all you are is a fucking attention whore.
    When you get banned, you make a fucking new account, else you can't get on MPGH.
    Now comeone, say something that will hit me, saying that I wanted to commit suicide, meh, I don't care.
    Hmmm... Why do you flame him for asking why you said that stuff? He was probably worried about you, you asshole...

And at "You didn't even dare to ask a fucking girl out. You're such a wuss.": Like you never had that or been shy...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanyboy225 View Post
    Hmmm... Why do you flame him for asking why you said that stuff?

And at "You didn't even dare to ask a fucking girl out. You're such a wuss.": Like you never had that or been shy...
    Shut the fuck up ******, stop ramming DBB up the ass backing him up everywhere, or i will jump out the mother fucking shadows and tear your ear open with my dick.
    [img]https://i43.photobucke*****m/albums/e399/ablood/Battlefield-Realism.png[/img]

He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    You call a few months a very long time ago?
    And you should throw away your life, nobody likes you anyway.
    Yea, I make a new account. You go ask around to use other peoples accounts because you are lazy as fuck. Also, Sjoerd is the one who cries if he get banned. Not me. And why the fuck should you know that I cry when I got banned or something? The last time we really talked was months ago. >.< No offence Sjoerd, ur .
    I actually aren't like 95% of my time at MPGH. How the fuck should you know, you are the one who made a own forum and you come like never here. And about the girl... At least I wasn't drunk while touching a girl. I didn't got police to my house because the father of the girl saw it.
    Now comeone, say something that will hit me, saying that I wanted to commit suicide, meh, I don't care.Why don't you try to say something that'd hit ME? Or was you actually trying? Because then it was a huge failure.
    So neither of us feels like stopping first. Guess we'll have to wait for the GFX section mods.
    See the [I] things.
    And thanks Shadow, I appriciate that. *cough* But he's not backing me up, he's trying to help me while failing, rofl.
    Last edited by Born To Die; 08-24-2009 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPuppet View Post
    Shut the fuck up ******, stop ramming DBB up the ass backing him up everywhere, or i will jump out the mother fucking shadows and tear your ear open with my dick.
    Don't call me ****** for helping a friend... Even though I lol'd at the "or i will jump out the mother fucking shadows and tear your ear open with my dick." part.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanyboy225
    Hmmm... Why do you flame him for asking why you said that stuff? He was probably worried about you, you asshole...

No, I've never been fucking shy. I've been bullied in the past, that made me strong. Strong, to do stuff most people didn't .

Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die
    So neither of us feels like stopping first. Guess we'll have to wait for the GFX section mods.
    See the [I] things.
    And thanks Shadow, I appriciate that. *cough* But he's not backing me up, he's trying to help me while failing, rofl.
    I end, always.
    Just wait for the mods, yeah. Because you don't have the fucking balls to keep going.
    I owned you, you can't even reply.
    You failed. End of story.

Sean, why do you back him up? I've got a sentence ready for all of his motherfucking replies. You failed.
    Matty, wasn't smart to go against me when I'm pretty much depressed You failed.

End of story, tadaaaam. Who wins? Team M.S!(Martin,Smithy).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    No, I've never been fucking shy. I've been bullied in the past, that made me strong. Strong, to do stuff most people didn't .

I end, always.
    Just wait for the mods, yeah. Because you don't have the fucking balls to keep going.
    I owned you, you can't even reply.
    You failed. End of story.

Sean, why do you back him up? I've got a sentence ready for all of his motherfucking replies. You failed.
    Matty, wasn't smart to go against me when I'm pretty much depressed You failed.

End of story, tadaaaam. Who wins? Team M.S!(Martin,Smithy).
    I actually replied with the BB code [I] like 5 times in your quote. -.-" So you atually fail like fuck.
    And you shouldn't be proud that you are 'strong' enough to throw stones to windows and stuff. I just don't like flaming, do I have to say sorry for that or something?
    Well, reread my previous message and your quote into that. I'll change the [I] into [B] so you an read it faster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post
    I actually replied with the BB code [I] like 5 times in your quote. -.-" So you atually fail like fuck.
    And you shouldn't be proud that you are 'strong' enough to throw stones to windows and stuff. I just don't like flaming, do I have to say sorry for that or something?
    Well, reread my previous message and your quote into that. I'll change the [I] into [B] so you an read it faster.
    It didn't show up you fucking cunt . That can happen .
    And no, I didn't do that kind of stuff, the stuff I did was like fighting against the bullies, stuff you can never do, because you're a fucking pussy.

Btw, you say I fail? Your English grammar ÀND spelling is bad like fuck. Get over it, Attention-Whore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It didn't show up you fucking cunt . That can happen .
    And no, I didn't do that kind of stuff, the stuff I did was like fighting against the bullies, stuff you can never do, because you're a fucking pussy.

Btw, you say I fail? Your English grammar ÀND spelling is bad like fuck. Get over it, Attention-Whore.
    Stop using that all the time... Are you hitting on him or something? And BRB.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanyboy225 View Post
    Don't call me ****** for helping a friend... Even though I lol'd at the "or i will jump out the mother fucking shadows and tear your ear open with my dick." part.
    You aren't helping me. :\

It didn't show up you fucking cunt . That can happen .Or you are blind as fuck, because It did.
    You sms'd me like 6 months ago with 'I threw in a window', and you also was crying at MSN some time ago about that girl you touched and the police. Don't fucking act like it didn't happen.
    Well, I'm sorry for having a bad grammar? There are a lot people who are worse, boy.
    *sigh* You're such a kid.. Seriously.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345