Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

The difference between intelligence and ignorance

How clear is the difference between brainwashed ignorant Americans who have lived all their life only in America and Americans who have seen the world or have met Muslims in real life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Do you actually watch the videos you post?

Video just proved your point wrong.

-Also: I always laugh at people who think random street polls mean anything.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Dude Islam doesn't need shit from anyone, you don't have to convince the non muslims that Islam is the right way and gods religion, fuck them its their lost!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Dude Islam doesn't need shit from anyone, you don't have to convince the non muslims that Islam is the right way and gods religion, fuck them its their lost!
    God's religion?

God doesn't have a religion.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

God's religion?

God doesn't have a religion.
    Muslims know more than you about God, obviously because they are trying, unlike you

"Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account." (3:19)
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Muslims know more than you about God, obviously because they are trying, unlike you

"Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account." (3:19)
    You misunderstand, God does not have a religion. Religion was created by man.

That and any idiot would recognize that religion is based upon geographical regions, making any religion the "true" religion a completely stupid idea. In modern day with international communication around the world, people forget that god would have "selected" people with no impact for half the world, then just abandon their followers after the death of the "prophet" or whatever the major leader would be called.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I`m with the guy at the beginning that said "I don`t give a single fuck"

Always coming evermore through the darkness i adore
    Never slowing never waning
    Always chasing always preying
    Upon those who doth have power
    those whose minds are strong
    Never again shall it rest,
    for it has tasted fear

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

You misunderstand, God does not have a religion. Religion was created by man.

That and any idiot would recognize that religion is based upon geographical regions, making any religion the "true" religion a completely stupid idea. In modern day with international communication around the world, people forget that god would have "selected" people with no impact for half the world, then just abandon their followers after the death of the "prophet" or whatever the major leader would be called.
    Hppppppfffff , You're mentally ill . I'm not going to debate with you again the fuck you are dumb as fuck who refuses to just make himself right . Religion was created by god and was sent by man aka "messenger".
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

Hppppppfffff , You're mentally ill . I'm not going to debate with you again the fuck you are dumb as fuck who refuses to just make himself right . Religion was created by god and was sent by man aka "messenger".
    ​Repeatedly spewing a Mantra doesn't make it true.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Religion is the worship/prayer to a god, correct?

Unless you are saying god prays to and worships himself, you are wrong.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-15-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks
    Let's not get involved in endless arguments with Islamophobes. All of these issues are old. They have been discussed before (same arguments, different names), and, more importantly, they have been dealt with by our scholars. If we have questions about these issues, we should ask our scholars. If there is serious and sincere inquiry, or if we feel something said might mislead a reader, then we should answer and clarify the truth, if we have the knowledge. This should be done clearly and succinctly, without getting emotionally involved and without focusing on the individuals. Otherwise we should ignore it. Ignorance is common to all of them (even when their arguments and quotes are neatly presented): they are ignorant of Islam. This has been shown time and again.

The caravan passes ...

"The servants of the All-merciful are those who walk in the earth modestly and who, when the ignorant address them, say, 'Peace'"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Let's not get involved in endless arguments with Islamophobes. All of these issues are old. They have been discussed before (same arguments, different names), and, more importantly, they have been dealt with by our scholars. If we have questions about these issues, we should ask our scholars. If there is serious and sincere inquiry, or if we feel something said might mislead a reader, then we should answer and clarify the truth, if we have the knowledge. This should be done clearly and succinctly, without getting emotionally involved and without focusing on the individuals. Otherwise we should ignore it. Ignorance is common to all of them (even when their arguments and quotes are neatly presented): they are ignorant of Islam. This has been shown time and again.

The caravan passes ...

"The servants of the All-merciful are those who walk in the earth modestly and who, when the ignorant address them, say, 'Peace'"
    Hadith - Wedlock, Marriage (Nikaah) - Sahih al-Bukhari - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ? ???)

Trust your scholars!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Religion is the worship/prayer to a god, correct?

Unless you are saying god prays to and worships himself, you are wrong.
    Religion is believing that there is a god and worship him , yeah. What is your point?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Religion is believing that there is a god and worship him , yeah. What is your point?
    So that is something humans do.

God has no need to believe in himself or worship himself.

God would not be limited to earthly religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

So that is something humans do.

God has no need to believe in himself or worship himself.

God would not be limited to earthly religion.
    So what is your fucking point?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast