Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

What is my account worth?

I am not going to sell it I just want to know what it is worth if i would like to sell it in the future

It has 30 Char slots a bunch of 8/8 and some 6/8ts and 4/8ts, all vaults with some uts like 4 dbows 4 cbows 2 juggs 3 dblades etc..., like 150 life and a almost maxed legendary pet

this is really my account and not something I just came up with the only thing that it doesnt have is fame, i have like 5500 living fame on my chars.
    Quote Originally Posted by RAXCA View Post
    Vouch +1 for Fellepelle
    trade went smooth he sent me the money and we where fast done.
    Quote Originally Posted by bb1234bb View Post
    Vouch for Fellepelle
    Vouch for Fellepelle, good trader.
    Vouch for Fellepelle, another successfull trade.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I'd put a solid 200

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    $200 maybe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You can't name the price since u dont know how many 8/8 6/8 and 4/8.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Screenshots?

Vouches can be found in my visitor messages.
    Did I help in any way? Hit dat like button.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    What is wrong with you people? His 30 char slots alone is like $270.00 when its full price and $150.00 when Kblammo gives the double up package. Seriously your account is worth alot more then these yahoos claim.

Do the simple math based on some of the cheap shops on this site. Add value after your $150.00 for the char slots and probably another $100.00 for the chests since I'm assuming they are all unlocked. Then add +15 for each 6/8 and +30 for each 8/8. (and thats super cheap pots from here not RWT sites) Got items? Add .50 - 1.00 for each WC Top and UT.

I'm guessing your account comes in the neighborhood of 500-1000 bucks. I would suggest maby selling the tops and spare pots which will get you probably 200+ and then the account for 300+. Don't let these kids who can't do fair math tell you otherwise. I'd throw all that into the godland lava before going less.

Oh and I forgot about the pet... lol lets just say your nice and are giving them a free legendary pet. It costs 130 bucks for a NOT MAXED pet from Kabam.... so a maxed pet if done yourself over several months would maby still cost you your soul and 10 hours a day or 80-300 bucks in cheap UT items.

So finally I'd say $500.00 USD - $1000.00 USD depending on how nice of a person you are. (the $1000.00 in my honest opinion is still cheap)
    Last edited by DuperGuy01; 10-13-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aosdnffoia View Post
    Screenshots?
    Sry I do not want anyone to be able to find out who I am because I do not want to get banned or anything
    Vouch +1 for Fellepelle
    Vouch for Fellepelle

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DuperGuy01 View Post
    What is wrong with you people? His 30 char slots alone is like $270.00 when its full price and $150.00 when Kblammo gives the double up package. Seriously your account is worth alot more then these yahoos claim.

Do the simple math based on some of the cheap shops on this site. Add value after your $150.00 for the char slots and probably another $100.00 for the chests since I'm assuming they are all unlocked. Then add +15 for each 6/8 and +30 for each 8/8. (and thats super cheap pots from here not RWT sites) Got items? Add .50 - 1.00 for each WC Top and UT.

I'm guessing your account comes in the neighborhood of 500-1000 bucks. I would suggest maby selling the tops and spare pots which will get you probably 200+ and then the account for 300+. Don't let these kids who can't do fair math tell you otherwise. I'd throw all that into the godland lava before going less.

Oh and I forgot about the pet... lol lets just say your nice and are giving them a free legendary pet. It costs 130 bucks for a NOT MAXED pet from Kabam.... so a maxed pet if done yourself over several months would maby still cost you your soul and 10 hours a day or 80-300 bucks in cheap UT items.

So finally I'd say $500.00 USD - $1000.00 USD depending on how nice of a person you are. (the $1000.00 in my honest opinion is still cheap)
    Thank you I will not sell it yet but I will sell it when i grow tired of realm
    Vouch +1 for Fellepelle
    Vouch for Fellepelle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    How did you get 30 char slot . Seems like you tried hard when it was nexus spawn

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ider View Post
    How did you get 30 char slot . Seems like you tried hard when it was nexus spawn
    Actually I didn't get a singel char on the nexus spawn thing because my friend warned me so I didn't play that day. I bought all my char slots.
    Vouch +1 for Fellepelle
    Vouch for Fellepelle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    :O 1234567890

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DuperGuy01 View Post

Tsktsktsk No offense but just get off this part of mpgh if you don't know how realm pricing works.
    30Char slots would be around 100$ because it's not exactly the most desired thing in realm.
    LOOOOL 100$ for Chests? please. the most you could get out of that is 50$
    8/8's are around 15$ each. in realm pricing. the pet however counts for a solid 100$ so I'd charge this account around 400$ at MOST
    No matter how the quality is I don't see any realm accounts going for more than 400-500$
    This guy who had 14 8/8's and a maxed legendary sold for 300$ because realm accounts aren't in too much demand.

-LeroyJenkins. OUT MOTHAFUCKA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    No1 would buy account for 1000usd or maybe you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by LeroyJenkins. View Post
    Tsktsktsk No offense but just get off this part of mpgh if you don't know how realm pricing works.
    30Char slots would be around 100$ because it's not exactly the most desired thing in realm.
    8/8's are around 15$ each. in realm pricing. the pet however counts for a solid 100$ so I'd charge this account around 400$ at MOST
    No matter how the quality is I don't see any realm accounts going for more than 400-500$
    This guy who had 14 8/8's and a maxed legendary sold for 300$ because realm accounts aren't in too much demand.

For once I agree with Leroy

Vouches can be found in my visitor messages.
    Did I help in any way? Hit dat like button.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by LeroyJenkins. View Post

I do agree with you Leeroy. As in my first post I said $500.00 depending how nice he was. My statement was absolutely not based on speculation or personal opinion but true hardcore fact. An empty char slot = 10 dollars from kabaam regardless of your opinion on the "value" or "demand", that is a pricing fact must be considered in estimating the "worth of an account". So then if the man has 30 slots and purchased them during the buy one get one half off sale (2x for 15 bucks) then his 30 empty slots rates around 170 bucks of value after purchasing the 20.00 beginners package. So please read into a posters statements before assuming it's their personal opinions of value.

I whole heartedly agree he might be lucky to get 250.00-300.00 for this account but I wanted to help show the true facts about the "worth" of his account. Also $100.00 for a maxed legendary is a joke. Since Kabaam charges $140.00 for a legendary and 10 ambrosia which wont max your pet. If you get it yourself you'll spend more time and money then that for sure even through purchasing 200-300 duped juggs to make it. Gosh how I regret selling those 2000+ duped items to those black market sites for such a tiny profit earlier this year.

Thanks Forum Llama Jenkins
    Last edited by DuperGuy01; 10-15-2013 at 04:52 PM. Reason: forgot to label Jenkins a Llama

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast