Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralBr3tt View Post
    The glitch works with lap times and if your in first/second/third/etc place. when you beat your personal best for that race you gain about 3000xp. its not patched, it works with any host, usually I am the host and you also said 'it doesn't work anymore'
    I'm guessing you never used this method when it was first released, you only got to it after it was leeched to S7S and other sites such as this one.
    I said it doesn't work anymore because it doesn't give you the amount of RP it used to, when it was first found, everyone got 10k+ rp in a matter of seconds, people went from 10s and 20s to 100s and 200s in a matter of a few nights.

I never said the method was patched - I said it didn't work anymore, if you'd care to read and try to understand that one word can be subjected to multiple meanings you'd know what I was talking about, but since half of this site is just kids who are 14-16 year olds who think they know everything.

Have a good day kiddo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMaj0r View Post
    I'm guessing you never used this method when it was first released, you only got to it after it was leeched to S7S and other sites such as this one.
    I said it doesn't work anymore because it doesn't give you the amount of RP it used to, when it was first found, everyone got 10k+ rp in a matter of seconds, people went from 10s and 20s to 100s and 200s in a matter of a few nights.

I never said the method was patched - I said it didn't work anymore, if you'd care to read and try to understand that one word can be subjected to multiple meanings you'd know what I was talking about, but since half of this site is just kids who are 14-16 year olds who think they know everything.

Have a good day kiddo.
    The funny thing is that you probably are 14 don't bash people it just makes you look like a giant dick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMaj0r View Post

Have a good day kiddo.
    What you just said there, made no sense, if it gave 10k rp, it gives 7k rp now. not very big of a patch. and I still am leveling up very high, I just dont use this method that much when I can get my friend to level me to 999 in a second its really pointless. Also I know tons of 16 year olds that can mindfuck you.
    Last edited by GeneralBr3tt; 10-28-2013 at 12:18 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12