Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

Are you ill ? I'm seriously , do you have something bad on your mind ? Israel is better than Egypt in the airforce "only" because the U.S supports Israel with the F-35 and others.

LOL , The U.S couldn't open Iraq except after a long time because It was guerilla war and in the desert while the Iraqi army "sucks" , so how about Egypt which is actually in the middle of the earth ? Ahhhh and by the way , Israel could be "taken" out in 1973 but the decision of cease the fire stopped that because Israel was going to "hell". Oh wait , I forgot to mention that It won't be Egypt vs Israel and U.S only (as always Egypt fighting Israel means Egypt fighting Israel and the U.S) , It will be the east vs the west . (Japan and South Korea only will support the U.S) That's If a war happened between both.

Just tell that to the U.S , or wait ask the general of the U.S Army who said to Obama : "doing a military behavior in Egypt is like sacrificing" . The U.S would also lose very very much money which may destroy the country , Egypt currently didn't join any of the WW wars except WWI it joined but not that much so It won't hurt.

And I forgot to mention that Egypt's air defense is x10 better than Israel and in the 4th rank which could even defend against the U.S + Russia in the air without losing (Without the f22 raptor).

Not to mention that you're too stupid to think an U.S allies in the middle east like (specially) Egypt dislikes the U.S = Egypt goes to Russia = Russia check the U.S hardware which could make the Russ number 1.

Do you even know what is the name "Egypt" ? Egypt is the best military in Africa , the Islamic world and the Arab world . How come they are the 10th strongest in their area which is "Africa and the arab world?" , please learn history or smth like that.
    Israel is an U.S ally and the same goes for Egypt . please learn you make yourself too retard every time.

Italy ? lol , I don't know what should I say for a stupid man like you.
    Yeah , I accept that the Egyptian budget is so low but that doesn't make Israeli better than Egypt :/ .
    Yeah you really are stupid.
    Doesn't matter if US goes to war with you or not.
    China wont really give any slight damn about it since all of Asia and Europe does more trade with us then what Egypt does.
    A armory budget is a very big deal that is like have only 5-10 tanks for a budget while Israel can have 50-100 tanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I've seen 1st hand the way you bitches fight. From Iraq to Afghanistan, you're all the same. You use children, suicide, and any mean you can regardless of how inhumane. That isn't an act of strength, it's and act of desperation.
    The Egyptian army doesn't use children unlike the U.S .

Sit and watch as Islam tears your country into a brutal civil war. Watch as Islam causes your children to be raped and murdered. Sit and watch you "God" commands the deaths of untold innocent people.
    So I ain't a Muslim , I'm a Muslim fighting those retards who call themselves a Muslims , the armed forces are muslims too and the general sisi is muslim too . A retard muslim who doesn't even follow Islam won't make the Islam bad .

There is no saving your people. There is no redemption. Only war... And when the mighty giant that is the UNITED STATES MILLITARY comes down upon your heads, you will know that THERE IS NO ALLAH!
    When I proved that all of you are ignorant now you switch to Islam causes not military , LOL.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You're completely fucking retarded.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Yeah you really are stupid.
    Doesn't matter if US goes to war with you or not.
    China wont really give any slight damn about it since all of Asia and Europe does more trade with us then what Egypt does.
    A armory budget is a very big deal that is like have only 5-10 tanks for a budget while Israel can have 50-100 tanks.
    Wait , do you know that China is almost "administrating" most of the U.S's economy ? And If China didn't work with the U.S , The U.S's economy will be destroyed ?
    Still doesn't make a difference between the military since Egypt doesn't use the budget much , It gets the planes and tanks from the U.S for free most of the times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I see both of you switched from the difference between Egypt's military and the Israeli one to some shit .
    Last edited by Coituz; 10-15-2013 at 04:26 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Your stupidity is truly profound.

END THE FED

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Does anyone honestly care if a Middle eastern country dislikes the US?

:/ They could hate on the US for any number of reasons, wouldn't make a difference.
    I still think they're just mad that their land looks like a litter box.

Oh and it seems OP had already forgotten how Israel went from being attacked by Egypt, Iraq, Syria, and Jordan, and still managed to push them ALL back and even gain some more land for themselves. /facepalm

Thanks

Wait , do you know that China is almost "administrating" most of the U.S's economy ? And If China didn't work with the U.S , The U.S's economy will be destroyed ?
    Still doesn't make a difference between the military since Egypt doesn't use the budget much , It gets the planes and tanks from the U.S for free most of the times.
    China would not last without the U.S. you dumbass, our "debt" isn't your standard run-of-the-mill debt, we purposely take debt from China to keep the value of their "dollar" so to speak low, so we can get cheap as fuck labor. It's an agreement that was made a long ass fucking time ago. You really are a moron.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I still think they're just mad that their land looks like a litter box.

Oh and it seems OP had already forgotten how Israel went from being attacked by Egypt, Iraq, Syria, and Jordan, and still managed to push them ALL back and even gain some more land for themselves. /facepalm
    About which war you're talking because there are 4 wars? By the way do not forget that Israel is fully supported by U.S.A!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I think we should let Israel just wipe them off the map.
    Israel will most definitely NOT attack anyone. Our "steal dome" is still far from being complete and starting a war will be devastating..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

You unfortunately don't understand how economics works at all.
    -LEARN SOMETHING FROM SCHOOL ALREADY-

If China doesn't work with the US, its own economy would be destroyed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

About which war you're talking because there are 4 wars? By the way do not forget that Israel is fully supported by U.S.A!
    It doesn't matter who is backing up what.
    Wars are decided by the victory doesn't matter if its fair or not.
    If Egypt declares war on Israel, then America will probably declare war on Egypt you still don't fucking understand any of it.
    America is a fucking dominate power, We are not scared or anyone he who fucking beat Great Britain who was the strongest Nation in the world.
    Now do you really think that we would not go to war with Egypt if they declared war on Israel?

What the fuck are they teaching you over there? Obvious its nothing about School... Seems more like plain stupidity to me.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 10-15-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ Its simple middle eastern education.

They can't fathom the amount of power another nation has in what is now modern warfare. They still think with the rebel/guerrilla mentality that manpower or outdated military tech will win them a war. Seeing them win some pathetic victory like Gaza, or bomb some random civilian or military convoy, is their idea of a "victory".

People in the middle east don't realize that unless you get REAL backing like in Vietnam and have some REAL force/military like in vietnam, you aren't gonna do shit to a superpower.

I wouldn't even bother with Israel, attacking them would only be to blind hatred and that isn't a cause to capture the capital for your men. Most of these people who hate Israel are very petty, and they wouldn't last in real combat. Much like a lot of these terrorist run to civilian area's at the first sign of trouble to "defend themselves" lol. Its when a small percentage of the population holds a militant stand that they have to use innocents as "cover."

I have to respect the vietnamese though. Even though they clearly had more casualties, they were dedicated as fuck to their cause.(same with the japanese). The middle eastern terrorist groups look like a bunch of pussies in comparison.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-15-2013 at 11:58 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

αяgуяσѕ (10-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ Its simple middle eastern education.

They can't fathom the amount of power another nation has in what is now modern warfare. They still think with the rebel/guerrilla mentality that manpower or outdated military tech will win them a war. Seeing them win some pathetic victory like Gaza, or bomb some random civilian or military convoy, is their idea of a "victory".

People in the middle east don't realize that unless you get REAL backing like in Vietnam and have some REAL force/military like in vietnam, you aren't gonna do shit to a superpower.

I wouldn't even bother with Israel, attacking them would only be to blind hatred and that isn't a cause to capture the capital for your men. Most of these people who hate Israel are very petty, and they wouldn't last in real combat. Much like a lot of these terrorist run to civilian area's at the first sign of trouble to "defend themselves" lol. Its when a small percentage of the population holds a militant stand that they have to use innocents as "cover."

I have to respect the vietnamese though. Even though they clearly had more casualties, they were dedicated as fuck to their cause.(same with the japanese). The middle eastern terrorist groups look like a bunch of pussies in comparison.
    True dat.
    Only Mid Eastern Nation that was any good was the Ottomans, but their Empire is long gone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    It doesn't matter who is backing up what.
    Wars are decided by the victory doesn't matter if its fair or not.
    If Egypt declares war on Israel, then America will probably declare war on Egypt you still don't fucking understand any of it.
    America is a fucking dominate power, We are not scared or anyone he who fucking beat Great Britain who was the strongest Nation in the world.
    Now do you really think that we would not go to war with Egypt if they declared war on Israel?

What the fuck are they teaching you over there? Obvious its nothing about School... Seems more like plain stupidity to me.
    Learn something in school, please. In 1973 all the scientists in the world including the generals of the army said you cannot destroy Bar Lev except by nuclear bomb and the Egyptian did it without nuclear in 6 hours. The country which has beaten the Mongols who was the strongest army and the country which has beaten the crusaders who was the strongest army and the country which has beaten the Hiksos who were the strongest army , can beat any army without exceptions.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast