Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

The relationship between Egypt and U.S is gonig lower and lower

Hello guys
    -----------
    Egypt strongman raps Hagel over US decision to cut aid | JPost | Israel News
    I think after cutting the aid this is going to do something big and not good since Egypt is now going to Russia , North Korea and China.
    Also , An Egyptian source from the military says that the air force broke the borders between Egypt and Israel with F16 planes.
    This will really make the peace between Egypt and Israel lower and lower. And the peace and relationship with U.S lower and lower. @RedSpot , Now you believe that Egypt and Israel is not friends at all ?
    The only thing that makes peace with them is the agreement and If It is broken that would make a war again and again.

By the way , Obama is going to make U.S more bad and more bad.

Hello Obama .
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    US can't declare war with Egypt, simply because Egypt did nothing to cause harm to the US

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    US can't declare war with Egypt, simply because Egypt did nothing to cause harm to the US
    Even so , U.S cannot declare war with Egypt because of Israel and It would become WWIII -.- .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I think we should let Israel just wipe them off the map.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I'm not sure what are you saying ... Israel is like 1/3 of Cairo's size ... 1 bomb gets Israel out of the map lol.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Just simple as that.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

I'm not sure what are you saying ... Israel is like 1/3 of Cairo's size ... 1 bomb gets Israel out of the map lol.
    Doesn't matter Israel has a better military power then Egypt.
    Israel can kill a lot more Egyptians.
    We all know that isn't true since 2 bombs to Japan did a lot of damage but did not wipe them out.

You really think Egypt has anything bigger then a Atomic Bomb? I doubt it.
    Israel has nuclear weapons unlike Egypt.

The five nuclear-weapon states under the NPT
    United States 2,150 / 7,700
    Russia 1,800 / 8,500
    United Kingdom 160 / 225
    France 290 / 300
    China n.a. / 250
    Non-NPT nuclear powers
    India n.a. / 90–110
    Pakistan n.a. / 100–120
    North Korea n.a. / <10
    Undeclared nuclear powers
    Israel n.a. / 60-200

GG Egypt
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 10-14-2013 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    We all know that isn't true since 2 bombs to Japan did a lot of damage but did not wipe them out.

Russia 1,800 / 8,500
    United Kingdom 160 / 225
    France 290 / 300
    China n.a. / 250
    Non-NPT nuclear powers
    India n.a. / 90–110
    Pakistan n.a. / 100–120
    North Korea n.a. / <10
    Israel n.a. / 60-200

GG Egypt
    And are you stupid like this to believe that a nuclear would be used in the middle east , stupid thing!!!
    If Israel dropped one nuclear bomb It means that Israel can disappear too not only Egypt. But hey No one will allow that. Do you even know why the Egyptian Military doesn't have nuclear ? Because we signed the nuclear agreement that you mustn't create it .. But hey we have nuclear energy that can be converted to nuclear bombs , When ? In wars only.

Egypt has Chemical and Destruction weapons too.
    By the way without nuclear Egypt is more powerful than Israel. Israeli army is outnumbered + only the airforce is good so It means all other things are bad.
    Egyptian army is not outnumbered , It can be even up to 40.000.000 + Everything in it is pretty modern except the airforce (We got the mirage , f16 and mig only).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Russia 1,800 / 8,500
    United Kingdom 160 / 225
    France 290 / 300
    China n.a. / 250
    Non-NPT nuclear powers
    India n.a. / 90–110
    Pakistan n.a. / 100–120
    North Korea n.a. / <10
    Israel n.a. / 60-200

GG Egypt
    Considering that the Israeli army couldn't open "Gaza" at all even with airforce. The Egyptian army opened Gaza to kill some terrorists by the airforce (plane without pilot). Also that the American army couldn't face the guerilla wars but the Egyptian army did .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

We haven't allowed Israel to use its full force. They're basically under the complete control of the U.S. as far as military action goes.

2 things,

1) Israel's military might FAR FAR FAR FAR surpasses Egypt & Iran by massive leaps and bounds. If you don't believe this then you've got your head in the clouds.

2) The United States is already in the middle east. If a world war breaks out, you can kiss your countries sovereignty good bye. Not only will we dominate the region in the matter of days, we will not allow your country to have an Army afterwards. (see Japan)

Make no mistake, if the U.S.A. declares war, there will be no where to hide.

/edit. I forgot to mention, Israel has 1 of the worlds most advance anti-missile systems.
    Last edited by RJ; 10-14-2013 at 05:37 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Considering that the Israeli army couldn't open "Gaza" at all even with airforce. The Egyptian army opened Gaza to kill some terrorists by the airforce (plane without pilot). Also that the American army couldn't face the guerilla wars but the Egyptian army did .
    They don't need to, all they have to do is go on a bombing run you may think Egypt has a good miltary they are the 10th strongest in their area, but are not as advanced as Israel. You are forgetting one important factor, We are allies with Israel which means we gave support in Israel's army.
    Egypt's army no were compares to America let alone I bet Italy could take your country out with out even gathering an army.
    One big important factor would also be you budget, Israel has a 50.6B compared to Egypt's merely 5.6B, that is fucking Bill Gates pocket change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Does anyone honestly care if a Middle eastern country dislikes the US?

:/ They could hate on the US for any number of reasons, wouldn't make a difference.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (10-14-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ They could hate on the US for any number of reasons, wouldn't make a difference.
    Especially if we turn it into a giant sheet of glass.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    1) Israel's military might FAR FAR FAR FAR surpasses Egypt & Iran by massive leaps and bounds. If you don't believe this then you've got your head in the clouds.
    Are you ill ? I'm seriously , do you have something bad on your mind ? Israel is better than Egypt in the airforce "only" because the U.S supports Israel with the F-35 and others.

2) The United States is already in the middle east. If a world war breaks out, you can kiss your countries sovereignty good bye. Not only will we dominate the region in the matter of days, we will not allow your country to have an Army afterwards. (see Japan)
    LOL , The U.S couldn't open Iraq except after a long time because It was guerilla war and in the desert while the Iraqi army "sucks" , so how about Egypt which is actually in the middle of the earth ? Ahhhh and by the way , Israel could be "taken" out in 1973 but the decision of cease the fire stopped that because Israel was going to "hell". Oh wait , I forgot to mention that It won't be Egypt vs Israel and U.S only (as always Egypt fighting Israel means Egypt fighting Israel and the U.S) , It will be the east vs the west . (Japan and South Korea only will support the U.S) That's If a war happened between both.

Make no mistake, if the U.S.A. declares war, there will be no where to hide.
    Just tell that to the U.S , or wait ask the general of the U.S Army who said to Obama : "doing a military behavior in Egypt is like sacrificing" . The U.S would also lose very very much money which may destroy the country , Egypt currently didn't join any of the WW wars except WWI it joined but not that much so It won't hurt.
    /edit. I forgot to mention, Israel has 1 of the worlds most advance anti-missile systems.
    And I forgot to mention that Egypt's air defense is x10 better than Israel and in the 4th rank which could even defend against the U.S + Russia in the air without losing (Without the f22 raptor).

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Not to mention that you're too stupid to think an U.S allies in the middle east like (specially) Egypt dislikes the U.S = Egypt goes to Russia = Russia check the U.S hardware which could make the Russ number 1.

They don't need to, all they have to do is go on a bombing run you may think Egypt has a good miltary they are the 10th strongest in their area, but are not as advanced as Israel. You are forgetting one important factor, We are allies with Israel which means we gave support in Israel's army.
    Do you even know what is the name "Egypt" ? Egypt is the best military in Africa , the Islamic world and the Arab world . How come they are the 10th strongest in their area which is "Africa and the arab world?" , please learn history or smth like that.
    Israel is an U.S ally and the same goes for Egypt . please learn you make yourself too retard every time.

Egypt's army no were compares to America let alone I bet Italy could take your country out with out even gathering an army.
    One big important factor would also be you budget, Israel has a 50.6B compared to Egypt's merely 5.6B, that is fucking Bill Gates pocket change.
    Italy ? lol , I don't know what should I say for a stupid man like you.
    Yeah , I accept that the Egyptian budget is so low but that doesn't make Israeli better than Egypt :/ .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I've seen 1st hand the way you bitches fight. From Iraq to Afghanistan, you're all the same. You use children, suicide, and any means you can regardless of how inhumane. That isn't an act of strength, it's an act of desperation.

Sit and watch as Islam tears your country into a brutal civil war. Watch as Islam causes your children to be raped and murdered. Sit and watch you "God" commands the deaths of untold innocent people.

You will gain no ground arguing with me BOY! I've been to the sand box, I've seen how it is. I've witnessed, and played my hand in the death of people who look just like you.

There is no saving your people. There is no redemption. Only war... And when the mighty giant that is the UNITED STATES MILLITARY comes down upon your heads, you will know that THERE IS NO ALLAH!
    Last edited by RJ; 10-15-2013 at 04:12 AM.

END THE FED

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast