Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Full of bullshit bitch

"For many of our players, AQWorlds is the first online game they've ever played. A lot of them don't know what a "bot" or "trainer" is, and don't understand that using quest, shop, or badge loaders is wrong. It is, and you shouldn't do that."
    hahaha bullshit

Skype-PrescriptionsRus

PayPal-pr3scrib3d@yahoo.com

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Just compare with the last part of today's DN.
    In my opinion, AE should stop hiding on false morality and let the botters use their bots.
    We even give money to them, by buying Membership and ACs.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    Just compare with the last part of today's DN.
    In my opinion, AE should stop hiding on false morality and let the botters use their bots.
    We even give money to them, by buying Membership and ACs.
    I strongly agree, AQ is BS just take the money and stop trying to stop botting, WE WILL ALWAYS WIN...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ergmuffin View Post
    I strongly agree, AQ is BS just take the money and stop trying to stop botting, WE WILL ALWAYS WIN...
    Yea, we pay you so let us botters play our way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Just because you used money in the game, doesn't mean you can do whatever the fuck you want in it.

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post
    Just because you used money in the game, doesn't mean you can do whatever the fuck you want in it.
    That's not what I'm talking about.Bot would only be a real problem in this game, if AQW had a very good PVP system.
    PVP in AQW is pretty crap, and using bots will almost not give me any benefits from "normal" players, except for some cool rep/farm items.
    We as botter, don't want to fuck AQW, I believe that we like the game, that's the reason of why we play it. But AE doesn't help, we spent A LOT more time farming for cool items and rep than farming for levels. I really want to see a player that never used bot tell me how many hours of his life he spent farming for BLoD or Seppy Armor. 100, 200, 300. I have know idea(It took something like 20 FULL botting days to get both).
    If AQW was a less repetitive game, maybe I wouldn't be using bots... Who knows.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    That's not what I'm talking about.Bot would only be a real problem in this game, if AQW had a very good PVP system.
    PVP in AQW is pretty crap, and using bots will almost not give me any benefits from "normal" players, except for some cool rep/farm items.
    We as botter, don't want to fuck AQW, I believe that we like the game, that's the reason of why we play it. But AE doesn't help, we spent A LOT more time farming for cool items and rep than farming for levels. I really want to see a player that never used bot tell me how many hours of his life he spent farming for BLoD or Seppy Armor. 100, 200, 300. I have know idea(It took something like 20 FULL botting days to get both).
    If AQW was a less repetitive game, maybe I wouldn't be using bots... Who knows.
    Not sure what this has to do with my statement, as I said it for the people above, but I'll go along.

The whole point of the game to achieve items to show them off, like BLoD or Seppy's armor for example. The point of them was to see who has the capabilities to do the quests and farm them up until they get what they wanted, it was never meant to be a an item that everyone has. Botting is just an easier way of getting the things you needed without breaking a sweat, which is why it is illegal in AE's terms, because that just ruins the point of playing. The only thing bugging me about AE is not making any sort of trading system, but that's a different case.