Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Exclamation AQW News (10/18/2013)

2nd Edition
    10/19/2013

Become AQW News Team Freelancer apply HERE
    Become AQW wiki Editor. Apply HERE

Those who loaded BrutalCorn badge got 24 hours ban.

Quote Originally Posted by AE Team
    For many of our players, AQWorlds is the first online game they've ever played. A lot of them don't know what a "bot" or "trainer" is, and don't understand that using quest, shop, or badge loaders is wrong. It is, and you shouldn't do that. Recently, some players have illegally given themselves the BrutalCorn badge from tomorrow's release. Because we have not yet been able to implement some of the ideas listed above, those players have received a 24 hour ban.
    Yesterday , AE banned AQW players which loaded BrutalCorn badge (which isn't released yet) , badge spam code was also released in MPGH , check THIS thread. But there's nothing to worry about , its just a 24 hours ban, so next time , be careful.

Beleen's Live (DERP) Draw/Derp Pets.

Beleen made another derp pets , they'll be released in tonight. You can also check video of her drawing a derp penguin (Yea we know , she is hot )

Dragon Shinobi Class Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Memet
    You've battled Brutalcorn, fought off con rot at BattleCon, and saved the convention guests and Artix Entertainment staff from certain doom at the hands of marauding undead ravers! Now, Artix needs your help again! Find him in the Underground Lab to unlock AQWorlds' 5th Anniversary class, which is... (drumroll, please) Dragon Shinobi!
    And FINALLY , new class ! Dragon Shinobi class is an evolved chunin class , I bet naruto fans will love it. Here are the skills of the new class:
    AUTO ATTACK
    2 second cooldown
    A basic attack, taught to all adventurers.
    SHADOW KUNAI
    10 mana, 3 second cooldown. Requires rank 1.
    Throw a deadly shadow poison tipped shuriken at your target. Shadow Shuriken will continually damage your opponent from afar. Each throw not only increases the shadow poison's damage but also has a small chance to apply Spinning Dragon to reduce your target's next hit to 0 damage.
    Single-target DoT. Since the damage effect stacks, go ahead and use this skill whenever the cooldown comes up. The chance for Spinning Dragon is even more of a reason to use this skill as often as possible.
    CHI HEAL
    90 mana, 2 second cooldown. Requires rank 2.
    Focus all your chi into restoring your life force.
    Since this uses almost all of your mana, you'll have to be strategic with this ability despite its short cooldown. However, it is a FULL heal.
    SHADOW SOUL
    15 mana, 52 second cooldown. Requires rank 3.
    Meditate, transferring yourself into the shadow realm to restore your mana. While meditating, you cannot attack for 7 seconds, and all attacks against you will deal greatly reduced damage.
    This basically stuns you for 7 seconds (during which time you take a lot less damage), but it heals a large chunk of your mana. A cunning player could use this in conjunction with Chi Heal quite effectively. Note that using this ability will clear out your Shadow Shuriken damage stacks.
    FLAMING DRAGON
    30 mana, 8 second cooldown. Requires rank 5.
    Hit your opponent with a flaming strike for moderate damage to burn your target over time. This attack has a chance to apply Spinning Dragon to reduce your target's next hit to 0 damage.
    This one isn't stackable, but it is a stronger attack than Shadow Shuriken, so it's a good supplement for it.

AQW 5th birthday.

Its AQW's 5th birthday. Lots of new items and areas are coming. Sneak peak of AQW 5th birthday shop gear
    • Five Rings Fire Warrior set
    • Five Rings Water Warrior set
    • Five Rings Air Warrior set
    • Five Rings Earth Warrior set
    • Five Rings Light Warrior helm
    • Five Rings Void Warrior helm
    • Invisible Ninja Armor (AC w/ xp bonus)
    • Invisible Ninja Armor (Legend w/ rep bonus)
    • Green Screamer set
    • Shadow of a Dragon cape
    • Bearded BrutalCorn helm

And lots of more items which you'll see tonight.

Canada's Thanksgiving Day.

Happy Thanksgiving Canadians , Canada Thanksgiving day shop will remain in-game until 21 OCT.

Interview - Timii

[MPGH]Gloo: Hello Timii
    Timii: Hey, wassup?

[MPGH]Glue: Nothing much. How are you?
    Timii: As usual, just sleepy, what about you?

[MPGH]Glue: Fine , a little bit tired but fine. So when did you start playing AQW?
    Timii: I've been playing on and off, since it first released in 2008.

[MPGH]Glue: Great , so you're a beta player too. Do you have any "Dreams" in AQW?
    Timii: Naw, I just like to see AE getting pissed at hackers and trying to make attempts to 'stop them'

[MPGH]Glue: Ok. As I know , you started recruiting AQW wiki editors, hows job going? I hope you'll take a good care of the wiki.
    Timii: Oh yeah! It's been going quite smoothly. People seem to be doing their job just fine, but we wont know for sure until they've actually fininshed.

[MPGH]Glue: Make sure they don't copy from other wiki. Who are your trial editors?
    Timii: Yes, of course! They are currently, Aqworldthunder, who is a minion also incharge of the Artix Entertainment Games section, TheFrikinAsian, Hassanakbar, Ergmuffin, and Prescribed.Yes, of course! They are currently, Aqworldthunder, who is a minion also incharge of the Artix Entertainment Games section, TheFrikinAsian, Hassanakbar, Ergmuffin, and Prescribed

[MPGH]Glue: Great . Good luck with wiki . What do you think about AQW News team? Do you like it or not?
    Timii: They are great! I like the idea that they would take updates from the official website's design notes and place it here in MPGH, it becomes convienient for alot of players; like me, so they do not have to go search for it by themselves.

[MPGH]Glue: Yea , as Symmetrical said , you have to scroll and scroll to get a little bit information. We gather them together and make it easy for people Glad you like it. Is there anything you want to suggest us?
    Timii Well, it seems quite good so far. But if I get an idea, I'll be sure to inform you.

[MPGH]Glue: Ok. Before we end this interview, would you like to give any shout outs to AQW players?
    Timii: SHOUT OUT TO NIGHTMARE FOR BEING A MIGHTY FGT! And good job for keeping the section in tact Glue

[MPGH]Glue: Thank you for the interview and the shout out
    Timii: Thanks to you too

Interview - Oliboli8769

[MPGH]Gloo: Hello Oliboli.
    Oliboli8769 Hey Gio!

[MPGH]Glue: How are you doing?
    Oliboli8769 Very good thanks. I'm just messing around with some code, attempting to find something new to release as always.

[MPGH]Glue: Good. It is sad that you stopped making AQW trainers though. Will you come back later?
    Oliboli8769 Yeah, it is sad L I quit mainly due to some really important exams coming up, but what I do on MPGH has been really entertaining for me, so I'm likely to come back some day.

[MPGH]Glue: Hope you'll come back soon. So when did you join AQW?
    Oliboli8769 Wow. I can't even remember. I started playing AQW back in 2008/9 and I've been active on and off since then. I still have some characters from '09 with some rares, just in case I need them

[MPGH]Glue: Good to see that there are so many old players. Do you have any dreams in aqw? And when did you join MPGH?
    Oliboli8769 Haha , a dream? I guess one thing for me would be to have an ultimate character, rather than hundreds of OK ones. I find that I give too many accounts away, and I can never have my own haha. I joined MPGH on 03-14-2013, when I was recommended to join by Zerobrium and AQWorldthunder.

[MPGH]Glue: Nice. What do you think about AQW? Do you like new items/maps?
    Oliboli8769 To be honest with you, AQW is a game which is almost a childhood memory now. I reckon I would have stopped a while ago, if I hadn't been introduced to the world of AQW hacking. As for the new items, I've seen a lot of people complaining about how AE are getting slightly lazy in their new releases, and are getting kind of greedy, which is true for a certain extent. But personally, I still see some decent releases coming in.

[MPGH]Glue: That is true , MPGH is why I play AQW sometimes, to get news and test hacks , it kinda makes the game worthwhile . What do you think about AQW news team?
    Oliboli8769 I couldn't agree more Gio. As for the news team, I actually kind of like it! I liked it even more when I was given the opportunity to be interviewed I think that an updated summary of AQW news would be very useful to have on MPGH, no doubt.

[MPGH]Glue: Thank you . Before we end this interview, would you like to give any shout outs to AQW players?
    Oliboli8769 No problem. Hmm... there are so many people who I have met along my way, that I don't know who I would choose. I've always been very thankful to Zerobrium and JamesRo, as they've taught me pretty much everything I know. That is all J

[MPGH]Glue: Ok Thank you for the interview.
    Oliboli8769 No problem, it's been a pleasure. ^_^

Bot's made this week.

Minad's Password cracker + Username grabber By @MINAD

AQWorlds Toxic Cracker V 0.5 By @ToxLP

Twitter News.

Dage's Livedraw already started , /join constream to watch him drawing mogloween challenge monster.

Head Editor:
    - [MPGH]Glue

Editor:
    - [MPGH]Raple Syrup

Writers:

Global:
    - [MPGH]Glue
    - [MPGH]Raple Syrup

Interviewer:
    - [MPGH]Gloo

Twitter News:
    - shaheet

Bots Made This Week:
    - shaheet

Freelancer:
    - None

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Bug (11-11-2013),Githubnub (10-26-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (10-23-2013)

Thanks
    Better and nicer than last weeks.
    Came out good.

Thanks
    Awesome man!
    Thanks again for the interview

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

Gio (10-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Noice, Imma start something like this .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

Gio (10-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    Noice, Imma start something like this .
    Lovro :O you finally checked aqw section. Great to see you here buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Awesome man!
    Thanks again for the interview
    Thanks and NP.

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Lovroman (10-19-2013),Oliboli8769 (10-19-2013)

Thanks
    Nice news. Any recommendation for enhancement of the new class?
    Also, I love those pets!